GAT PMP Reviews

7.9

• cfink2
cfink2's Rating
Strawberry Banana

Felt a good pump but the taste was awful

REAVERDROP's Rating

First, I would like to thank Brandon G. for contacting me regarding my previous reviews. All flavors worked pretty well so it comes down to taste. I gave some samples to my fellow Air Force coworkers and they all agreed raspberry lemonade was the best and strawberry banana/green apple the worst. I don't know how green apple got 9.1 on the rating here. Overall, the preworkout did its job, and I would choose this over other pre workouts out there.

thormanson's Rating
Green Apple

It was okay, prefer still prefer Nitraflex over this

Gettys63's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

This pre work out supplement are impressed! It gave me high focus and energy! After mix with the water, it smell weird like chewable vitamins but don't let smell fool you, taste really good!

Troxel17's Rating
Strawberry Banana

This will be the last time I order from bodybuilding.com I ordered a preworkout 3 days ago and still isn't here. I could order the same product from tigerfitness.com and get it next day!! I will be using them from now on! This is ridiculous. Other than that this is another amazing GAT Product!

PressLesnar's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

I picked this up from a GNC two weeks ago. It was between this and Nitraflex, and the employee said he recommended this one over Nitraflex. I believe I've tried this years before, so I figured I'd give it another shot. It was disappointing to say the least. I tried it on its own, first one scoop and then two scoops, and it didn't improve my workout at all. Then I tried one scoop mixed with one scoop of GNC's Lit, and it didn't feel any different than if I'd just used the Lit. My pumps weren't any more noticeable than before, and I didn't gain any significant energy boost. The raspberry lemonade flavor was decent, but nothing that I'd salivate over in the morning. I returned this to GNC after using four scoops in total. If this works well for others, good for them. It simply didn't do much of anything for me.

jacintor1985's Rating
Green Apple

Holy cow!!! This is the pre-work out that I was looking for! This is an intense pre workout (just what they label says). Within minutes of taking this I got that hot itchy sensation in my arms and legs. I was literally itching to get to the gym. At first it was a little too much of a pump for me but my body has adjusted in just a few days. While at the gym I have laser focus and I'm completeting more reps and sets than usual. I freaked out the first time I took a post workout pic. My veins were popping out like never before. I don't take this preworkout everyday, usually just on my heavy days when I need a really good pump.

18mhyde's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Crazy sick pre-workout that boosts energy and performance. Best on the market!

Matrood21's Rating

best pre-workout ever

Ianlittle11's Rating
Strawberry Banana

One of the best products I have ever used. The pump is incredible and the focus is defined. I try different pre workouts all the time but keep coming back to GAT. Never stop improving

poxxy21's Rating
Strawberry Banana

I have been lifting for 5-6 years and just recently stumbled across this product at Europa 2k17 in Orlando. I was able to grab a couple samples and was immediately hooked. No jitters, sustained energy, and felt like I could workout for hours. I have already recommended too several friends and have a shipment on the way. Looking forward to future products.

Dan96C's Rating

Unbelievable pump! Religiously take it before an arm session. Even better when stacked with GATs Nitraflex! Great results, great flavour... what more could you ask for...?

tyosborn28's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

If your looking for a pump, this is the stuff. The N.O. Belend obviously had a lot of thought put into in. My personal preference is to ise this and add 3gs of citrulline. I usually am looking more vascular after drinking this before I even hit the gym its so strong. I also workout at night so this is perfect for that because the stims are there to help the focus, but im not so wired as to where I cant fall asleep. Love this stuff amd will continue to use. Ps.. Rasperry Lemonade is the best flavor

rcuartocruz's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

I have been lifting for about 5-6 years now and tried a whole bunch of different preworkouts. However, my tolerance level just got too high ! Ive been searching around for a new preworkout and ran across this product on Sadik Hadzovics instagram and as a fan, I decided to give it a try. Wow ! It did not disappoint ! It gave me great focus and got me in the zone with enough energy to last me through my brutal workout and an hour post workout cardio. Rasberry Lemonade is my favorite flavor. I highly suggest this product on anyone thats looking for a good preworkout !

yawariqbal's Rating
Berry Blast

Garbage. I reicieved a sample of this product with a shirt I purchased from here. I took the sample as I normally would with any preworkout, and had a great pump, felt energized, and somewhat focused. Note, this is the first time in my two years of lifting that I am taking a product with "pump" ingredients; I usually stick with basic preworkouts containing caffeine. The pump was great from the sample, and I went ahead and purchased this in 30 servings. I've taken this product three times now. I experienced absolutely no pump, a decrease in vascularity (arms felt and looked cold), no energy, no extra focus. Absolutely nothing. I thought I might have been dehydrated the first time I took it, so I drank additional water than I normally would the second time. Nothing. Third time, even more water. Nothing. Again, all my other variables (sleep, nutrition, water intake, energy levels) were exactly the same as they have been throughout my lifting career. For something that's advertised as "pump inducing," I actually felt a loss in pump and vascularity after taking it. Worst product I've ever taken. Do not buy, waste of money. I'm not sure how I'm the only person reviewing this product that has something negative to say about it, but please recognize that I'm a perfectly healthy adult who's had success on nearly every single supplement I've ever taken. I'm not an outlier here. I'm inclined to believe these other reviews are fake.

kfowler1957's Rating

I really like PMP. I always mix it with Nitraflex. Occasionally I add GAT Creatine to the same mix. The flavors blend well. I don't really recommend PMP,just by itself. The only way I stand behind it is mixed with Nitraflex. I am soon turning 60 and I train 4 days per week.

Itzmeens's Rating
Green Apple

the best pre workout ive taken i love the pump it gives me and green apple taste great.

dondada80's Rating
Green Apple

I noticed increased energy throughout my workouts which led to more intense and longer work out sessions. Definitely recommend!!!. My new favorite product

Bodybuildernedd's Rating
Strawberry Banana

The very first time I took this product. All I have to say is wow the amount of energy I had using this, veins running through me like crazy. I never got fatigued after the workouts, still had energy throughout the day. Its an amazing product I used on precontest and I even lost weight using it.

lagoy5084's Rating
Green Apple

Taste great, mixes well, extreme strength gains and focus. Feel great all day.