GAT PMP Reviews

Designed to Support Laser Focus and Rapid Vascular Muscle Pumps*

Good
Variety Pack

kfowler1957's Rating

I really like PMP. I always mix it with Nitraflex. Occasionally I add GAT Creatine to the same mix. The flavors blend well. I don't really recommend PMP,just by itself. The only way I stand behind it is mixed with Nitraflex. I am soon turning 60 and I train 4 days per week.

Itzmeens's Rating
Green Apple

the best pre workout ive taken i love the pump it gives me and green apple taste great.

dondada80's Rating
Green Apple

I noticed increased energy throughout my workouts which led to more intense and longer work out sessions. Definitely recommend!!!. My new favorite product

Bodybuildernedd's Rating
Strawberry Banana

The very first time I took this product. All I have to say is wow the amount of energy I had using this, veins running through me like crazy. I never got fatigued after the workouts, still had energy throughout the day. Its an amazing product I used on precontest and I even lost weight using it.

lagoy5084's Rating
Green Apple

Taste great, mixes well, extreme strength gains and focus. Feel great all day.

Omarh38's Rating

This pre-workout is one of my favorites and it definitely helps me get a decent pump during my sets. The Berry blast is my favorite and it mixes well.

Musclefredddy's Rating

One of the best products I have ever had A+

beastanator00's Rating
Berry Blast

The Berry Blast had a very amazing flavor with a really good pump! Got me through my intense leg day! This product is highly recommended!

itzmikeymac's Rating

Best tasting pre workout by far, amazing product by gat as usual!

Diggitydustin's Rating
Strawberry Banana

Nice, solid pre workout that really helps get the job done. I notice an intense pump pretty regularly off this stuff with just one scoop and my focus is through the roof. Recommend.

jets806's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Pump was sick! Energy and focus were off the hook ! Tasted great and mixed well. All around great preworkout!

Theryanloeffel's Rating
Berry Blast

I've tried countless pre workouts and PMP is BY FAR THE BEST that I have ever tried... this product as well as all of GATs other products are MUST BUYS, I highly recommend

filipcmn's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

This review is based solely on the taste of the raspberry lemonade RTD bottles. Disgusting, super chemical aftertaste, just straight nasty all around. Strongly considered just throwing them out, would never buy again.

Kennethebbay's Rating
Berry Blast

I purchased this pre-workout from a local store and I have to say, this pre-workout is the one of the best pre-workouts I've tried in awhile. The flavour I purchased tastes horrible but the pump and the enegry I received from this was amazing.

dapeanutkid's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

This pre-workout is one of my favorites and it definitely helps me get a decent pump during my sets. The raspberry lemonade is my favorite and it mixes well.

jaredbibeault's Rating
Berry Blast

the wife feels energized and strong using this product! flavor is a little sour but good. recommended by a female personal trainer. she noticed a big difference when she dosent take it.

Ramauri94's Rating
Berry Blast

Bought this product as a secondary pre workout for my Nightime workouts. Taste is not the best but the product definitely works. Gives u a really good pump without all the extra caffeine to keep you up all night. Had really good workouts on this stuff. Would recommend for someone who is doing the same thing and can would prefer to take a pre with caffeine for his morning workouts and this for the days at night

xaimbe's Rating
Green Apple

xaimbe did not leave a written review for this product.

ptash121's Rating
Berry Blast

Amazing pre-workout and flavors, i have came back to this pre many times after dabbling with others.

ncosker's Rating
Berry Blast

I received the 7 serving sample size free when I purchased Nitraflex. I experienced a stronger surge of energy, or pump, from PMP than I did from Nitraflex. The Berry Blast flavor is ok, but I'd suggest trying a different flavor - I definitely preferred the flavor of the pina colada Nitraflex. I like that PMP is creatine free, but wish it had a lower caffeine content as I typically work out after work and the warnings about taking this supplement (like Nitraflex) within 5 hours of bedtime are valid. Great solid energy for difficult workouts, even after long days at work.