GAT Mens Multi+Test Reviews

Athletes Complete Nutrient Support*

kv9386's Rating

kv9386 did not leave a written review for this product.

NormalNormy's Rating

This stuff works great, I feel like it took a little while for my body to get used to them though. It depends on your size but your body won't absorb everything it's given so you'll **** out whatever isn't absorbed. I'd rather have an overflowing glass than a half filled one though, I'd choose this supplement over any other vitamin supplement I've taken so far. The testosterone support is noticeable.

cocoysanjuan's Rating

ive used this multivitamins for multiple times and the best out there.. but this im able to buy the 150CAPSULES bottle dmn this is 2 birds in one stone...it is not your average multi thhat have overloaded in ylir daily values...however if you wanna match other multi's nutritional values just add another capsule or 2...but if you eating complete meal the standard would be enough...multivitamins + zma in one bottle..i drink 2 caps 1hkur before bed

Takeover85's Rating

Good multivitamin. Gave it a 9 rating because the tribulus made me break out after 3 months.

MichaelMidulla's Rating

This is one of the few products that doesn't make my stomach sour. I feel fantastic. The price was great as well.

Tarzanboy's Rating

This is an excellent vitamin...I'm quickly approaching 50...I switched off for a month and saw a dramatic drop in my energy levels and overall feeling of well being. I started up again 2 weeks ago and am feeling great! more energy in the gym and bedroom. Highly recommend this multi. I'm going to start checking out the rest of their line

EzeAris's Rating

Having tried a lot of different multivitamins, I have to say that these are the best I've tried and that they're worth every cent. They have great values for the price and come from a good respected brand. Also, I didn't have any hopes for the test support but seems to be working too as my sex drive has been high since I started taking them and I've been training harder too. Totally recommend it.

innescycle's Rating

As with any multi vitamin I do not feel any different when taking them or not. It's just a way to get that something extra when you don't eat right.

ChrisFields0's Rating

ChrisFields0 did not leave a written review for this product.

kristendanford's Rating

This product is a staple in my brother's supplements. As a girl I don't take it, but he constantly raves on how much he loves this multivitamin with added testosterone. It's easy on his stomach unlike some other testosterone pills. He loves the immune support and natural energy!

Feras76's Rating

Feras76 did not leave a written review for this product.

lillacey83's Rating

I've picked this up for my husband a few times now and he loves it, when will you be making a women's version for us ladies?

AustinJFreeman's Rating

This product is awesome!! 10 out of 10. Great way to get your daily multis in. I will most definitely purchase again.

Jwilliams39's Rating

I'm not gonna lie and sit here and say I've had many brands of multi-vitamins because I haven't but I do study supplements and have had like 3 different multi-vitamins including this one. What I can say I like is it gives you full dosages of all the vitamins essential to the body and then some. Then you know they also have in some all natural herbs to help promote FREE testosterone. So if your looking for alil extra pep in your step I recommend this.

stevenmosher's Rating

Gat Men's Multi+ Test allows the competitive man to get in his daily nutrients in order to perform at a higher level with the boost of test for faster muscle growth. Definitely a product, and company I stand behind and will use time over time.

ccostell's Rating

This is my favorite multi! I've had my biggest gains while stacking these with other GAT supplements. Recommend this for anyone who is looking for progress!

tommie281's Rating

This was my first time with GAT products. I have found the Men's Multi Test to be very good based off the the vitamins and minerals it provides. Did not upset my stomach or cause any problems. Will buy again and again.

hi3nbui's Rating

I have not bought products on bodybuilding, i have use muti-vitamins from many different brands but far this one is the best. I absolutely love it

Loganmead10's Rating

Great product for a great price. The effects are felt after a short time taking the product. GAT is a brand that I trust to provide this type of supplementation

lmarleyjr's Rating

Boom! This is an amazing product! It pairs well with Nitraflex and the Stim free PMP. I will continue to use this product and keep it in my stack. GAT is by far my favorite company. Nothing compares!