FitMiss Delight Bar Reviews

7.8
7.4
7.6

Mhouliha's Rating

High Fiber and High Protein bar! Tastiest bar with very high fiber.

longhornlady's Rating
Lemon

I first tried this product as a sample with a past order, and it was amazing! The lemon flavor is very light, sweet, and crisp. I think the flavor combo is amazing. This is a great on the go snack and keeps me pretty full until my next meal. I'll also sometimes substitute it for a protein shake after a workout if I'm running low on protein or time. The carb to protein ratio is decent as well.

SRobinson514's Rating
Chocolate Peppermint

I felt full after eating this bar which was the main reason I bought it, to tide me over to my next meal, however there was no flavor. It looks like it should have a lot of flavor but after spending several minutes trying to chew each bite you're left with a slight peppermint after taste. I wouldn't buy them again.

jamielynn5's Rating
Chocolate Peppermint

Unfortunately I cannot recommend the chocolate peppermint. Flavor is okay I guess. Consistency is that of a tractor tires and the coating is gross. Maybe the other flavors are better?

lutznorth's Rating
Salted Caramel

Soft and chewable, the rice puffs gave it a nice crunch. Flavor is sweet but not too sweet.

reynaroque's Rating
Chocolate Peppermint

The flavor was good! Satisfied my sweet tooth and I loved the texture!

jonnadanielle's Rating
Chocolate Peppermint

I got these free with my protein powder & BCAAs thinking they must be gross if they're giving them away for free... Boy was I wrong. Great tasting bars, the lemon is my favorite. I use them as a snack between breakfast & lunch and they are great at keeping me from getting "hangry" during the work day. A++++ product and I will get them again!!!

elishadawn's Rating

These are seriously tasty. Usually i choke down a protein bar out of neccessity, but i look forward to these ones - they're like a treat! I prefer the salted caramel and chocolate peppermint flavors. The lemon were good, but a little tart for my taste buds. I usually prefer a sweeter lemon treat. Got these as part of a buy one get one promo, but I will definitely be buying these again!

barbellchick's Rating

Excellent protein bar. Unique flavor sets it apart from all the other protein bars! Highly recommend!

ajhaley3's Rating
Chocolate Peppermint

The chocolate peppermint was very good!!! Great macros as well! The only reason I don't give it a 9 or 10 is because of two things. Macros are great, but not as good as some other protein bars, and though very good tasting, it isn't the BEST tasting protein bar I've had.

almaorange's Rating
Salted Caramel

I got the salted caramel protein bars by fit miss for free with my purchase of fitmiss protein and I cannot deny that they are delicious! They taste like Mexican caramel candies but better!! I am super picky about protein bars because Most of them are nasty and have sulcrose which isn't even healthy for you. These are amazing. They are great before or after a work out and I cannot get over how yummy they are. I will definitely be ordering them once my box finishes!

ashleymeganx0's Rating
Salted Caramel

After reading a bunch of reviews and watching a few on youtube i decided to order them anyways.. everyone pretty much said they are to "gritty" but to me this particular bar reminds me of a pay day its actually pretty good! its sweet enough to hit that craving but its not over powering its chewy with a hit of crunch its my new go to snack if I'm on the road or just busy

Mayki4's Rating
Salted Caramel

Great bar with great macros! The only thing that I found disappointing was that the salted caramel doesn't taste like salted caramel at all, but rather tastes more like cappuccino (also has a coffee scent).

bbeatty22's Rating
Salted Caramel

It was ok, but not my favorite by any means. Most likely woul'nt buy these again. I understand that I'm not in there target market, but I can never turn down a good deal! I got a free 12 pack by purchasing the bcaas for 15 bucks.

LadyGCM's Rating

Love this product. When I do get a craving for something sweet or just to satisfy my hungry. The FirMiss Delight Bar Lemon takes care of that all in a few bits. And I don't feel like I've jeopardize my eating plain satisfy my cravings.

victoria9902's Rating
Lemon

I received the chocolate peppermint in one of my orders and loved it! Super chewy and satisfying. The flavor was awesome and works as my replacement for the candy jar at work. I purchased some more and saw the reviews for the lemon and bought a box (because I was shocked at how highly rated they were!) If you like lemon bars these are a must buy. I was shocked at how much I loved these! Also chewy and satisfying and a big lemon flavor.

hawnrich's Rating
Salted Caramel

I received a sample of the salted caramel from Body Building and fell in love. It fulfilled my sweet tooth without leaving me feeling guilty. this bar also has a good amount of protein in it, so i'll swap out my protein shake for this bar. fits into my macros perfectly.

scarlett4's Rating
Salted Caramel

I liked the salted caramel but the lemon I didn't care for. No bad after taste, not sure if I will buy again.

maeva27's Rating

I tried all three flavours, the best is the lemon one, then the peppermint. The salted caramel I wouldn't bother buying again, it's pretty much tasteless. It's not bad, but definitely not as good as the other two. I would most likely repurchase the lemon flavour.

sarahbr11's Rating
Salted Caramel

Tasty bar with a good amount of protein.