FitJoy FitJoy Bars Reviews

Chocolate Iced Brownie
Variety Pack

Achraf123's Rating
Homemade Pumpkin Pie

i didn't like homemade pumpkin pie flavor weird taste or actually no taste thanks.

cheryS's Rating

I bought the 6pack of these bars. I really liked the lemon bar flavor, it's not too sweet. The Cinn roll flavor had little to no cinnamon flavor, the mint flavor was not tasty to me.The cookie dough flavor did not resemble cookie dough to me and had a strong aftertaste. I would only recommend the lemon flavor.

dmcarine's Rating

dmcarine did not leave a written review for this product.

mcfoons's Rating
Homemade Pumpkin Pie

The Homemade Pumpkin Pie ones smell like ***, but they taste good. It was a pleasant FREE surprise, thanks to the current promotions.

Lulubelle225's Rating

These Fitjoy bars are delicious! Tastes like you're eating a candy bar but it's good for you. I highly recommend them!

• Kairaa
Kairaa's Rating
Frosted Cinnamon Roll

The Frosted Cinnamon Roll flavor did not taste like a frosted cinnamon roll at all. Not a great flavor.

Jose71's Rating

As far a sprotein bars go fitjoy are one of my favorites and I've tried a couple of other brands. On that note the lemon bar is by far my favorite, it's just a spot on flavor, it's a must order! The frosted cinnamon roll was decent, after a couple of orders of it I just couldn't fall in love with the flavor.The vanilla almond bar was pretty good, still to try other flavors thoroughly. They're pretty great macronutrients wise too, well at least for my diet, everybody's different.

cemiltacir's Rating

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

AmberXfit's Rating

Words cannot describe how amazing the lemon square one is! Tastes like a cheat, but has great macros!

Denilo's Rating
Cookies and Cream

So I have been using FitJoy in my daily diet plan for over a month now. These bars are hands down the best protein bars on the market. Packing probably the best flavors around it seriously makes you think you are having a cheat meal yet it is loaded with protein which is perfect for my Intra-workout snack. Overall definitely recommend everyone give them a try

EricHavard777's Rating

Lemon square!!!!! This is is probably my favorite one. I really did like the cookies n creme, but then I had this one! Super good! Soft! Not to much lemon but just the right amount

Aborn85's Rating
French Vanilla Almond

Aborn85 did not leave a written review for this product.

bsblltom's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Amazing flavors, cookies and cream is by far my favorite flavored protein bar out there. Loved the cookie bits on the top along with the chewy bar itself

darayfacta's Rating
Birthday Cake Batter

Haven't found a flavor that I don't like! Cookies and Cream and Birthday Cake Batter will cover pretty much any craving you may have. Great tasting and great for a mid day snack.

jsilvernagel's Rating
Birthday Cake Batter

I was lucky enough to get to try a sample of these two bars and they were awesome! They don't have a chalky taste like some of the other protein bars I have tried and as with all the other FitJoy bars I have tried they really nailed the flavor!! I use these bars as a snack when I am in the office or on the road for work and they are pretty filling and make a great snack!

stangboy1404's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Well, I will start off by saying I have never really found a protein bar that is worthy of 5 stars until I had this! This protein bar is like none other. From the texture of the bar when you bite into it, to the taste of the bar. This bar is great for when I get those cravings for something sweet! I love that it is packed with 20 grams of protein as well. GMO Free, Gluten Free, No artificial colors,flavors,or sweeteners... What more can you ask for here?? Only thing that I would say bad, well not really bad, is the carb count is a little higher then I like but not bad. But that is just me being picky! Other then that I love this!

marieyoung07's Rating
Chocolate Iced Brownie

This is really good. Taste just like a brownie. In my opinion it was a little dry and I do get a little tired of chocolate. But overall it is a good product and would recommend it and buy it again for my sweet tooth. But I do wish they could get the carb count down.

Asc14's Rating

After trying these protein bars I must say they are the best ones I have ever tasted! All the flavors I have tried are very scrumptious and delicious. I like how these bars are not too hard or chewy because I have tried ones in the past that are chewy and hard which I didn't like very much. Also there is no bad after taste. I always enjoy bringing the bars with me to work because it is quick and easy and a good meal replacement that fits my macros before my workout. My stomach doesn't feel too full or empty right when I am on my way to the gym. Did not feel any stomach discomforts at all. Overall, these are now my favorite protein bars!

TreatnHerRight's Rating

Let me start by saying i LOVE these Protein Bars! To start every flavor ive had of these are delicious! The Macros on these are also very good, Decent amount of protein at 20g (Leading with ISOLATE which is great!), good amount of fiber, low fat and low sugar. These also are gluten/gmo free and have no artificial flavors/colors/sweetenors for all you health nuts. I can fit these in my diet easily as a morning snack or a little post-workout snack as well. The only downside of these bars would be the cost. You do pay more for the convenience of a protein bar compared to powder. I would highly recommend these in all flavors.

AntM1564's Rating
Birthday Cake Batter

I would highly suggest this flavor, especially if you enjoy cookies and cream. I am not the biggest fan of chocolate, but this had a deep and natural dark chocolate flavor to it. There are also small cookie bits inside the bar to give it a nice crunch. It does not remind me of a cake batter at all. Additionally, given the price, I would not suggest it. There are better alternatives in this flavor that are cheaper. Additionally, the bar has a gritty texture to it that is not pleasant.