EVLUTION NUTRITION VitaMode Reviews

Full Spectrum Vitamin, Mineral, Antioxidant And Micronutrient Complex to Support Performance And Well Being*

woodmabw's Rating

Great multivitamin. A staple in my daily regimen. This product provides excellent quantities of vitamins and minerals at a great cost. Highly recommended!

HayesJ99's Rating

I ordered these as it was a part of a buy one get one free and I have continued to take them ever since, I usually take them with a bottle of water first thing when I wake up. Has a lot of important nutrients in the pill for any deficiencies one may have. Will continue to take these.

kale171's Rating

Very solid multivitamin. You don't have to take a pouch full of pills with a bunch of stuff you don't need. It gets you all the essentials with two very easy to swallow pills. No bad after taste, no bad flavoring. EVL did a great job with this product.

nosaj7's Rating

EVL Vita-Mode is a great solid multi from a company I trust.  The micronutrient profile has everything covered and it even covers the trace elements you may miss if you’re on a specific diet or cut.  VitaMode even has ingredients for eye health.  One ingredient category that most other multis are missing is digestion enzymes, which helps maximize the uptake of all your valuable macronutrients that you take the time to track throughout the day, so ensure you’re maximizing the uptake of these nutrients as well.  A++ Highly recommended.

MorganC96's Rating

Not the best taste in the world, or smell. But overall was very happy with them. They're loaded with all of your daily nutrients, have been very happy with them as of late. I take 1 every morning instead of the suggested 2. Overall happy with my purchase.

hawdcoor's Rating

Very good multivitamin. Usually throughout the work day I start getting tired around 11am (i don't drink caffeine) but the VitaMode multivitamin is able to not only make me not tired it just improves my overall mood and make me actually want to get things done after work. A+ vitamin guys!

Sabatkasean's Rating

This is a solid multivitamin. I have been taking it for a few weeks now and my overall wellness has increased. It gives me everything I would expect from a quality multivitamin. I would recommend this product to others.

HLipsky's Rating

VitaMode once again EVL killing the game with their products a great vitamin with all the vitamins you need with out taking 8+ pills to get them just 2 pills in the morning gives you energy and your body the vitamins you need to get through your day I highly reccomend getting this multi vitamin and for a great price!

gcgreen88's Rating

This product provides you with an overload of vitamins & mineral to help stay healthy and decrease overall recovery time. I highly recommend this product and take it every day!

REEDracing94's Rating

One of the better tasting multi vitamins ive had. Makes taking daily easy.

chiefcbarr's Rating

This multivitamin isn't bad, but lacking Potassium and has excessive amounts of B6, Copper, and B12. Especially if you take a preworkout that already contains B12 and B6 which most do. Formula doesn't seem to be well thought out as the vitamins they went 100% or greater on are normally filled with a regular diet and the ones that are generally lacking from food intake are also lacking in this product.

Benhandlerpt's Rating

VitaMode is a great addition to my supplement regimen. Quality is 10/10, price 10/10. I use this product along with ENGN pre work out regularly.

rbsax2008's Rating

A great, complete multivitamin from EVL! Easy to take and helps me take care of my micronutrients so I can focus my diet on meeting my macros easier!

ericronely's Rating

This is a great multi-vitamin if you are dieting because you aren't getting all the nutrients your body needs. I take 1-2 servings a day when I am dieting and it really helps enhance my diet. I highly recommend this product for anyone who is looking for an easy way to get more vitamins on a daily basis.

Toarii27's Rating

If you're like me and don't get all your vitamins from food, vitamode is what you need. I'm taking it daily, since I had some health problems last year. I decided to supplement with EVLnutrition because I trust the quality of their products! And because it's the most convenient way for me to balance my diet. I highly recommend this product!

mikeromans29's Rating

Great multi! Dissolves as it should and no chalky taste! Love this product!

Tgcustoms48's Rating

All the supplements in the world won't help you without a quality vitamin. It's always the starting point. VitaMode is by far the best and a must have in everyone's supp cabinet. EVL simply helps built champions. Try it and you'll love it.

LordBishop08's Rating

EVL's Vitamode is one of the best multivitamins out there. You need the best when burning nutrients in the gym and on the track. Great for fighting fatigue and essential for overall health.

ntauaese's Rating

Great multivitamin. Capsules are good size and easy to swallow. I like to extra phyto nutrients that the EVL VitaMode contains. Awesome supplement and i recommend it to all my friends and clients.

• akothe
akothe's Rating

This product is great for people that get that sick feeling when you take vitamins. I can take these on an empty stomach and no problems. I am on my second order and these will continue to be be my go to vitamins.