EVLUTION NUTRITION Stacked Protein Reviews

Cookies & Cream
1-20 of 1,008 Reviews

steven2020's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip

Mint chocolate chip does have a different taste than most but when all your protien tast the same for so long it time to change it up i like it not my fav but gotta get protein in bro .

rickhard1's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Definatly not my favorite flavor but love the product

arigivony's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip

I'm really enjoying the vanilla ice cream flavored protein. Mixes real well I'm the blender and more importantly I digest it well and don't feel bloated after training. I can drink one scoop of this then less than an L hour later I'm able to take in a meal. It's convenient to get my protein in as quickly possible after my last set.

kelliott25's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip

this has been my go to protein for over a year now! the quality is amazing and every flavor tastes so good. my favorite flavor is the mint chocolate chip. I love to make a “protein ice cream” with it. it is amazing!

Tpayne2016's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip

No washed out flavor like most products on the market A+ product

lisafit27's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip

I absolutely love this protein and the mint chocolate chip protein! Mixes great, tastes great!

lexissperez's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip

I cannot say enough good things about this protein. I have a scoop a day for breakfast mixed with water, milk, or coffee depending on my mood and it is always well blended and delicious! I will never go back to any other brand!

tmckay1172's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip

Another solid product from EVL solid protein profile and no fillers. The mint chocolate chip taste and mixed great. I love EVL product!!!

chaset15's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip

If you're a mint chocolate fan you definitely will not be disappointed in this project, with a whopping 25g per scoop and a milkshake taste you honestly can't beat it!

anthonybaca5's Rating
Chocolate Decadence

anthonybaca5 did not leave a written review for this product.

eileenprudhont's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip

I'm writing this rating for the Mint Chocolate Chip flavor which is amazing! Tastes like literally Thin Mints or Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream and I forget it's the EVL terrific protein. EVL Stacked protein is seriously my go-to protein for now on. Love it, give it a try!

JoshMundy's Rating

I have tried a few different versions of these and they all taste awesome! My favorite is the Chocolate Peanut Butter, but really they all taste perfect. They mix up really well, not chalky like alot of others. Best part, even though they taste great, they give you 25g of protein with very small amounts of carbs and fats. Normally, you have lots of C and F when the protein powder mixes well and tastes good.

rp1775's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip

Best protein blend available! Great combination of fast and slow digesting protein. Excellent taste, I use it post workout and before bed. Highly recommended!!!

chase4fs's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip

Great product would definitely buy again and recommend!! A+

magee2591's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Probably the best protein powder I've tried. Taste is amazing, mixes well. Even great for recipes. Moderately priced for high quality protein, just like all Evl products.

ryanrulz2all's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Great tasting protein. Actually tasted like resse puff cereal when you throw it in some oatmeal and almond milk and blend it up. Amazing taste

Sunken436's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Reviewed the Decadence and Cake flavor before. The PB/Choco one is has good as the other. Still my go to for Whey.

ajmakries84's Rating
Birthday Cake

Hands down, the best protein powder i have ever tried!!! the price is great!! i found this is the best bang for my buck!! it is light, fluffy, mixes well in my blender bottle and the flavor is always on point!! first time i tried this, i fell in love and haven't looked back since!! i love the fact the protein comes from natural dairy and egg products! with 5g of glutamine and BCAA it packs a little extra punch which i have found other competitor brands don't have. stay ahead of the game EVL!!

timekeeper78's Rating

The best tasting and highest quality protein i have ever had. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to add a lean muscle building protein to tier diet. Try it, you wont regret it.

BadgerCag's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

EVL's stacked protein is one of the better ones I have had. I stack it with all the other products i use with EVL. Having slow, medium, and fast digesting proteins is great for always being anabolic and having protein synthesis. Definitely has made my recover better stacking with the ISOPOST! A must have!!!

1-20 of 1,008 Reviews