EVLUTION NUTRITION Stacked Protein Reviews

25 Gram Protein Complex With Milkshake Taste, With 5g BCAAs and 5g Glutamine To Fuel Your Results!*

Strawberry
Natural Vanilla
9.6
Natural Chocolate Decadence
Birthday Cake
Variety Pack

mypizzaisburnt's Rating
Natural Chocolate Decadence

Can't get enough of Stacked Protein, never dread having to drink it because it's always like drinking a chocolate shake! Really makes a huge difference when you are using NON-amino spiked protein powder - especially when you get ZERO bloating after chugging 60g. Another hit from EVLUTION.

jampar1965's Rating

jampar1965 did not leave a written review for this product.

johnnavarro1447's Rating

Awesome products, this protein tastes amazing and is very high quality! I would recommend this to any fitness/nutrition conscious person wanting to up their protein intake and build lean muscle mass!

Vilexusis's Rating

I've tried pretty much all the flavors in EVL stack. I must admit, the gingerbread flavor is my favorite. Closely in second would be strawberry. I always keep at least one tub on hand even when I'm on travel. Great taste with no bloating and I really like the results. Looking for a great protein powder? Try EVL stack.

carlossantiago's Rating
Cookies & Cream

My wife and me tried vanilla ice cream and cookies & cream flavosr and both liked it. It mixes well and no weird taste. We drink it after workout. But between meals as a snack worked for me perfect, it fill me up. I have been taken EVL products and love all of them!!!!!

timekeeper78's Rating
Chocolate Decadence

Awesome as with all other EVL products, this protein tastes amazing and is very high quality! I would recommend this to any fitness/nutrition conscious person wanting to up their protein intake and build lean muscle mass! Make this protein a staple in your diet and you wont regret it!

Officialhbreezy's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

One of my favorite protein! Flavor is bomb, never upsets my stomach like other brand proteins. I'm not much of a protein drinker but stacked protein is the only one I could take and my body won't reject it. Love this stuff!!

Bigsav619's Rating
Birthday Cake

This is the best protein powder I've ever used. I love that is has added BCAAs and Glutamine because it's definitely improved my recovery times, helping me not stay so sore for so long. Before I started drinking these protein shakes, I was sorta at a plateau in weights and felt like I hadn't made any gains for months. But, after I started using this protein, it wasn't long at all before I realized a significant increase in my strength and hit multiple new PRs. The Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor is pretty good but the Birthday Cake flavor is phenomenal. I crave it and look forward to my shake after each workout. I mix it with coconut milk and it mixes easily and quickly and doesn't leave any clumps. Sometimes for dessert I'll freeze a protein shake then eat it like ice cream, but it seriously tastes even better. This will always be my go to protein and I highly recommend it.

Kdarley's Rating

The chocolate flavor is the best one I have ever tasted! EVL stacked protein is a great product. I use it for after the gym and I between meal to help keep my muscles from breaking down. If you like chocolate you'll love chocolate decadence!

rios07daniel's Rating

Great Protein! Birthday Cake Flavor is the best! Mixes well and is smooth to chug down. no lumps or bad after taste. Just perfect !

DU4AU's Rating
Chocolate Decadence

Love this protein powder! No gas, no bloating, great taste and great mixability! Hard to get any better.

Tjl3893's Rating

Love this product!!! Goes down very easy and tastes great!!

kerols's Rating

I love this protein. It has a great taste which is very important to me. I have switch to this product and haven't gone back since.

tdk521's Rating

EVL's stacked protein is great. The protein is high and the calories are low, which is exactly what I look for in a protein supplement. I had birthday cake flavor and it turned out great. Vanilla/cake batter taste with sprinkles!! It mixes well and the sprinkles give it an interesting texture. I will be sure to buy again.

nickgreco511's Rating

Im very disappointed with the body building community on this one. 9.5 out of 10? this is by far the worst protein I've had. For 150 cals per serving this should taste like a milk shake. Flavors taste like straight up chemicals.

MrSLFit's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Protein supplements ppl say no need you can get it from your food.. True, but if your on the go and working alot protein supplements are a must if you can't have an actually meal in. What I like about this is that it helps with recovery hence the BCAA's in it and the GULTAMINE in it as well. A plus is that there is no protein/amino spiking. Good quality protein you can get up there with the others. Bang for you buck . I drink 2 servings a day, one in the morning before or after my breakfest then head out to work and another one when I get home from my work out.

jmaxey62's Rating

Cookies and cream- Very creamy. Has more of a coffee creamer vibe to me. More cream than cookie, I would say. Very good, but not quite indicative of cookies and cream. Birthday cake is awesome but a little higher in calories. Both chocolates were good but I generally add a tablespoon of cocoa powder to get them to taste right for me. Strawberry is my favorite. I mix half a serving with plain Greek yogurt and wow.... It's that good. For the price you can't beat this brand and not to mention all the sales you find on this stuff.

hammerjdh's Rating

Stacked protein is the perfect anytime protein! it fuels muscle post workout or if you're just looking for that anytime snack to hit your macro goals. Birthday cake is an amazing flavor when you don't have the option of gingerbread. Definitely need to add this to your arsenal of supplements.

dougp1993's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Overall I love this protein. It has great taste which is very important to me. I have switch to this product and haven't gone back since.

anARCHIE's Rating
Cookies & Cream

This was the first time trying EVL Stacked Protein and I'm impressed! It not only mixes well but also tastes great. I ordered both cookies & cream as well as chocolate peanut butter flavors and they are both delicious. Taste so good feels like cheat day every day.