EVLUTION NUTRITION ENGN Shred Reviews

9.6
Furious Grape

jakeclks's Rating
Cherry Limeade

I enjoyed their original Engn but I have no clue why the change for some carnitine. It is nowhere near enough dosing and I have had no change in body mass. I recommend going original and taking their fat burner aside.

Cisco2525's Rating

Very great tasting and does its job. You need to take this if you want to get shredded for the summer.

sid0069's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Loved this product. Would definitely recommend to others!!

cwork10's Rating

If you liked ENGN, then you will love this - it's the perfect pre to shred for summer. Didn't taste as good as the original ENGN but the thermogenic affect was great. At the end of the day we don't get pre for the taste, we get it for what it does for us, and this gets the job done.

KillerRyan's Rating

Tightened my waist up and toned me, great for the summer beach look.

itw4life's Rating
Blue Raz

This product is awesome. I love the extra sweat and pump I get. Recommend to anyone.

lisafit27's Rating

Another amazing EVL product!!! Great tasting flavors! Can feel the thermogenic working to burn fat!

tonywg01's Rating
Blue Raz

Great product, flavor is good on both blue raz and cherry limeade, I prefer the cherry limeade though, this preworkout gives the pump and focus you need and you'll sweat like crazy so drink plenty of water

mrrager89's Rating

Always been a fan of the regular ENGN preworkout, but this one is on another level! Huge difference in the amount of energy with ENGN shred and love the thermogenic effect! The fruit punch flavor tastes great.

ericfox's Rating

You can't beat having a pre-workout and fat burner all in one! It gives you just the right amount of energy along with the thermogenic to cut some weight.

TLNGUYEN517's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Great product. I've been using this for a month now and have leaned out a lot. I recommend this to anyone looking to get ripped!

rtm001's Rating

I'm a 2 scoop kind of guy and this preworkout gets the job done! I've tested multiple preworkouts, but this one has a solid foundation. Very reliable on those days you need the extra energy!

AustinRyan21's Rating

Engn shred is one great preworkout to use when on a cut, perfect amount of ingredients in each serving, high energy, focus, & fat loss all in one.

kelliott25's Rating

Such a great thermogenic! Gives me an insane amount of energy and focus! Doesn't leave you jittery like other thermogenics tend to do.

thepro97's Rating

Shred is the best thermogenic I've ever used! Gives me constant energy and great focus! Highly recommended!! 10/10

Lilystarr's Rating
Cherry Limeade

I felt nothing from this at all. It tasted horrible and never mixed well no matter how much i shook it. The initial taste is pretty good but the after taste followed is medicinally like cough syrup. Sad that this did not help.

South666's Rating

Great product as usual I recommend using this product while wearing light colors & a light colored hat if working out in the sun. Definitely eat a big meal with lots of protein & drink lots of cold water to stay hydrated. Gives me more energy & stamina than I ever had before.

robdiddy's Rating

Seriously I got this product to get cut for the summer, I am a huge believer in this brand. This helped me to workout with focus, intensity and power. I have used a lot of EVL and I believe strongly in this brand.

BassManGann's Rating
Furious Grape

Honestly, one of the best pre-workouts on the market. ENGN delivers the goods every time, and the added shred is the perfect sidekick. Another knockout for EVL.

JCowey's Rating
Blue Raz

This is absolutely one of the best PWO's out there. I have tried a boat load of them, and this one is my go to. Great all around PWO. Highly recommended!!!