EVLUTION NUTRITION ENGN Shred Reviews

shawnroeder's Rating

Great preworkout

dustinduong's Rating
Furious Grape

It does the job and keeps my energy level in a good state however, after the 20th serving, the powder starts turning into large rocky, lumps. It never gets contaminated with water and it is always stored in the same place with room temperature. I pretty much have 1/3 left which I have to throw away because it won't dissolve in water even after shaking it. This is the 2nd order that has happened..

bloodinthegym's Rating

I was trying this product recently but then took a little break. The next time i went to take some ENGN shred I noticed half the product was clumped up despite having the packet inside that keeps it fresh. This happened to me once previous with the original ENGN, but I thought it was a fluke. I reached out to Evl about it. After a week I was informed that since the order was over three months old they could not do anything. Moral of the story is if you purchase this make sure to consume it quickly before it clumps up and becomes useless.

Rahman2717's Rating
Blue Raz

This is my go to preworkout always. I've stood by EVL's products for over a year now and I can honestly say they are amazing. This preworkout gives a great pump and it tastes great.

RyBo13's Rating
Green Apple

Works great for energy boosts, tastes nice and refreshing... Only problem for me, is that i work out in the evenings (6 pm). 1st time using it... whole scoop at 6:15, great workout, tossed and turned till 1 am! 2nd time... 1/2 scoop at 5:45, Great workout, tossed and turned till 2 am! I think it would be great if I could get out of the bed early enough for a morning workout. I have since got some ZMA, so I may try it again with the sleep aid afterwards. If that doesn't work these 3 cans may last me 3 years!

Riddle91rs's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Riddle91rs did not leave a written review for this product.

Brofessor90's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Tried all the flavors this is for the pink lemonade flavor only though. It is the best tasting has a little tang to it and still gets you all pumped up even though u don't taste any chemicals. Def give it a try

kanutz's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Awesome product!! EVL makes the most effective supplements with the best taste. Help me shred for the summer!! Highly recommended!!

thanyacov's Rating
Pink Lemonade

EVL is one of my all time favorite preworkout drinks! Pink lemonade not only taste good but it also gets me through my workout. Definitely recommend!

BadgerCag's Rating

A badass product and works better then anything I have come across!!! Have had multiple flavors and have done many reveiws. This is a good to product for me!!!!!

Calebbrody's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Calebbrody did not leave a written review for this product.

ajmakries84's Rating
Pink Lemonade

This stuff is amazing! Really gives me a good boost for my early morbing workouts and as a binus, helps with birnibg fat! Love the Pink Lemonade flavor!

Foghorn71's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I love this stuff so powerful!!!

cverzosa407's Rating
Pink Lemonade

This flavor is amazing i love pink lemonade. Great stuff evl created and its cool cause its the support of breast cancer.

LevinsonKevin's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I just recently tried ENGN Shred and have a feeling I will continue to purchase. Taste is amazing! The reason is the pump was intense and the energy. I work out at 4 in the morning and noticed I have energy all day long while still outside in the sun working a 8 hour shift. Now the pump aspect. They also have a great taste to them. My biggest factor when trying a pre workout is how intense the pump factor will be. I could barely touch my shoulder die to the massive pump on my bicep. If you are looking for a pre workout don't look any further. BUY THIS ONE!

yrrahsirc's Rating
Pink Lemonade

This is definitely the best tasting pre workout i have ever used. It gives great pumps with no crash afterwards. Very happy with this .. highly recommended

Rcroom2's Rating

Amazing product. Great refreshing flavor. I love it

R120's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Well the ENGN team did it again!! They made their pre workout shred even better with this flavor. The pink lemonade is amazing. Don't mess with all the other pre workouts because this is the only you need. This is a great product! It gives you an amazing pump and the thermogenics help you shred!!

rp1775's Rating
Pink Lemonade

rp1775 did not leave a written review for this product.

TGolda22's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Great pre workout, does the job of getting you the energy and focus to get yourself to the gym