EVLUTION NUTRITION CLA 1000 Reviews

9.7
9.7

Riddle91rs's Rating
Unflavored

I use cla in my daily supplement stacks. It helps promote lean muscle mass by helping target body fat metabolism. Cla1000 helps me achieve my goals when I use it properly. I take 4 pills a day to maximize benefits!

AkCharLIE's Rating
Unflavored

Love this stuff! I'd definitely recommend it for someone wanting some CLA for the right price!

merlinjr's Rating

CLA 1000 has helped me lean out a lot as I prepare for beach season. Evlution Nutrition's products have been very impressive since I have started taking them. They are a great value for such effective products.

edomalanta05's Rating
Unflavored

CLA is a known ingredient to help combat against trans fat. Trans fat is a fat that's hard to lose, but the way CLAs work, they turn that fat into energy. So I'd definitely recommend the product based on that, but I'd move further to recommend this company because I've tried almost every product they have. They are a solid company providing solid products imho.

amandaamandashi's Rating

Another product from EVL that I love! I use CLA year round and love that fact that it's stimulant free.

okinikka's Rating

I have always had good luck with cla, toning body fat while maintaining muscle mass. This is Quality cla with a proven dosage👍

raymsco's Rating

Love this product , I'm 51 years old and have finally found a product that is working and retaining muscle. I did work for a owner of golds gym in florida and he thought I was 36 yrs old.

r2j2013's Rating
Unflavored

I love how this product burns the fat while retaining muscle. Great product!

PRsteve's Rating

One of my all time favorite products to use while cutting weight. EVL is my favorite product line on the market. If you use this product in conjunction with a well balanced diet, I promise you will see results. I've cut from 245 to 225 to compete in a powerlifting meeting using this product as well as some of EVLs other supplements. Great stuff

rp1775's Rating

Yet another excellent product from EVL. I use this year round to help me stay lean. Highly recommended for sustained weight loss and lean body maintenance.

maxmuscle25's Rating

Great product as always. Cant go wrong with any EVL products. High quality ingredients, high quality results!!!

cverzosa407's Rating
Unflavored

This product is the best i highly recommended it really. Really goes by its word and you see the change in it gave it 10 stars for both

sharkballer1304's Rating
Unflavored

Pills are super convenient and no funky after taste with these! Love the idea of the stimulant free fat loss assistant! If you are cutting weight or trying to build muscle without the added fat then these are highly recommended!

nicklee1992's Rating

CLA 1000 is an amazing product it really helps me during and after my workouts i can focus on what I really need to and i have shorter recovery time i lean out so well with CAL 1000

dhill275's Rating
Unflavored

Another great product from EVL! Gives me that boost in fat loss without compromising any muscle. Great product that does what it says.

jdschindler's Rating
Unflavored

Good old CLA. Tried and true, from a great company. Product quality is never an issue with EVL. Have gained a longtime customer in me.

FittRedhead's Rating

I love this product!!! I started using this product because I wanted to lose fat. This product is a game changer!!! I lost body fat and even gain ab definition!!! It curbs my appetite without the jitters. EVL products work!!!

albinahmed's Rating

albinahmed did not leave a written review for this product.

Patvaz1278's Rating

I was giving a one week sample and I've been taking it with my transphorm and I love it ... It has help alot 5 lbs down in one week 😊

Tquadam's Rating
Unflavored

EVL never goes wrong! Love the weight loss.