EVLUTION NUTRITION CLA 1000 Reviews

Tlang520's Rating
Unflavored

CLA is a staple for me and I always try to go with EVL Nutrition when I can! Their products are awesome, their sales are on point, and their customer service is top notch! I recommend anything EVL!

Jdmickle's Rating

Jdmickle did not leave a written review for this product.

EDD3's Rating
Unflavored

Starting using this at the beginning of the year, it really works combined with a low carb diet. started to see results after a month of using this and have lost a significant amount of body fat, especially around the waist....hello abs :)

krisszupa's Rating
Unflavored

After successfully bulking for 14 months (+34lbs), it was time to start cutting for summer. While only being two weeks into my cut and eating at a 500cal deficit per day (1lb lost per week pace), I've noticed my jeans are noticeably looser and I've had to use a different notch on my belt. While I have lost weight due to the overall deficit, I'm going to offer some praise for EVL's CLA as a key role player in it as well. It's a straightforward product and you're getting exactly what you pay for. I've used EVL products since I first stepped in the gym 14 months ago and I've found another product to keep on hand. I'm interested to see what CLA does to my bf% once I start eating at maintenance in 4 more weeks!

Arrozracer7's Rating
Unflavored

I purchased 2 of the 90 count gel caps and I have noticed a significant drop in fat. EVL products always do what they claim and this is no exception.

Brafford24's Rating

Great product that I have been using for almost two months now. Dropping weight and leaning out with out the jitters and over heating I have experienced with other weight loss supplements

Jatnasty's Rating

Great product from a great company! Would buy again

ryannepepin's Rating
Unflavored

ryannepepin did not leave a written review for this product.

rGamble89's Rating

There's not much to say about this this and the effects, it's CAL. For those of you who are afraid of large pills, these are about the size of an Ibuprofen 800. I wouldn't call them horse pills but have some fluid on the side to help them down. The taste isn't fish, so that's a positive. I've been taking them since I got on Bodybuilding.com and I haven't had fishy burps yet. I can't say anything is perfect, but this product is a great value. I would highly recommend everyone use it, as well from what I've seen personally EVL makes quality products.

bubbydta's Rating
Unflavored

Quality CLA, competitively priced from one of the best companies in the supplement business. What's not love? I take it three times a day with meals everyday.

amj09911's Rating

Great Cla product for cutting some unwanted weight . No jitters or stimulants , awesome product !

kale171's Rating
Unflavored

Best CLA on the market, you get a full gram and nothing else to dilute it. I take two every evening to make sure I get exactly what I need during a cut. Great product, great price, it's hard to ask for more than that.

kohlwgregory's Rating
Unflavored

I have used this product multiple times in the past and I love the results it had. Really help cut down my Body Fat.

stevenjqueen's Rating

This stuff is wonderful. Anything you can do to help maintain your muscle when you are cutting the fat from a bulk is a great idea. For me it was after surgery. It helped me maintain what I had already gained and not lose it during the 6 weeks of healing.

kanutz's Rating
Unflavored

used this throughout my prep and had great results, helped take away that hard to reach fat, will defiantly use again

gsxrtim's Rating

I take this with 3 of my meals per day and I feel it really helps with my weight loss. I use this and Trans4orm and leanmode to cover all my bases. Just another great product from EVL.

ashleysman75's Rating

This CLA worked exactly as it was meant, I see a reduction in body fat and boost in metabolism. I will purchase this product again very soon.

HLipsky's Rating
Unflavored

Best CLA on the market take it with every meal and is a great product I highly recommend it to everyone pure CLA can't go wrong!

BrandonCraney's Rating
Unflavored

I use this product every day. I take two at lunch and two at dinner. 4g a day keeps the fat away. I love EVL CLA because it is always reasonably priced and the pill is smaller and easier to swallow than other CLA products. I would, and have, recommended this to all of my friends.

LucasB0912's Rating
Unflavored

At a full gram per serving its certainly a great bang for your buck! The pricing is great and you certainly get your monies worth compared to other brands that dilute there CLA with "other additives." Makes a great addition to any stack especially if you're stimulant sensitive! Highly recommend and you wont be disappointed!