EVLUTION NUTRITION BCAA 5000 Reviews

Lemon Lime
9.9
9.8

christinaghatas's Rating

Very smooth and helped with recovery. Mixed very well and would buy again.

kohlwgregory's Rating
Unflavored

I would recommend this for everyone! Great product!

cflorine's Rating
Unflavored

Very smooth and helped with recovery. Mixed very well and would buy again.

losthog's Rating
Blue Raz

This product is easy to use, tasty and a great value. I took a chance on it during a promotional sale and recently bought enough to have at home, the gym, and work. Good product!

MGennaro's Rating
Blue Raz

MGennaro did not leave a written review for this product.

jonleslie87's Rating
Furious Grape

I love these bcca’s it mixes well and has great flavor, I usally take this with some creatine before workout and it works great

holleybrock's Rating

I really enjoyed this BCAA. The best thing about this product is the ease of mixing it with your beverage of choice. I also liked how it did not have a weird after taste. I definitely recover quicker after an intense work out!

savannahstubby's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Thought this product had great flavor! Definitely get the Cherry Limeade, 10/10. It's a great to drink during a workout or even as post workout drink.

bralsh513's Rating
Blue Raz

Can't go wrong with any of the flavors but my favorite is definitely the Cherry Limeade. Great option for postworkout recovery or just a general switch up from the monotony of sipping on plain water all day. I've definitely noticed improvement in my DOMS after taking this and I usually drink one to two servings throughout each day, one after my morning lift and one at night during a cardio session or just to sip on.

cables422's Rating

The flavor is awesome. I find it just right with the amount of sweetness i prefer. Not too sweet but still not blah either. It mixes so easy i dont even use a shaker cup for it. I take my stainless steel water bottle to the gym and have no issues mixing up my drink with this product what so ever. Great BCAA product and would recommend it to anyone.

ramg's Rating
Unflavored

I’ve been using the unflavored powder for a long time now. No nasty taste and it is micronized so it mixes well in water. It works great. This is the best BCAA I have used so far and I’m sticking with this unless something better comes out.

jacobosorio's Rating
Unflavored

I bought the unflavored BCAA 5000 because it was cheap and I thought "unflavored" really wouldn't have any flavor but really it does and it's not a pleasent flavor at all! The flavor rating is a 1 out of 10 but over all rating of this product is 6 because the flavor is so horrendous but it's still branch chain amino acids and gets the job done!

Zachv13's Rating

All flavors are good. Only rated flavor a 9 because wasn't as good as others. 9 overall, mixes well and isn't overpowering in taste. It works great and has same active ingredients as other bcaa I take. Will order again or whatever the best deal is.

druelas's Rating
Unflavored

I bought the unflavored option thinking that it wouldn't be too bad, but dear god it's near impossible to ignore. Thankfully I mix this with pre-workout, so I don't taste it, but I will not be mixing this with my protein. Less the taste, I will absolutely purchase a flavored option next time because the products works well. I give this an 8 just because I can't take the product by itself.

r2j2013's Rating

Absolutely love this product!! Give me the energy I need, helps my muscles recover and I just feel great after taking it!

milhausefish's Rating
Blue Raz

I really like this bcaa powder, the taste is decent and is a great substitute when you can't drink the unflavored anymore. The quality of the product is noticeable and I feel that my recovery process gets better when I use this supplement.

Dylanation's Rating
Unflavored

Purchased the unflavored BCAA when the buy 2 get 1 free promotion was going on and I was pretty satisfied with the deal until I tasted it. Unflavored must be a synonym to sh*t because that's what it tasted like when I mixed it with water. I had to buy water flavoring to mask the trash taste. However, aside from the crap taste, the product has a good amount of BCAA which has helped my training. I don't understand why unflavored is the only one available for the 60 servings. I don't generally mind bad taste but the unflavored BCAA would actually also mask the taste of my flavoring sometimes which is very inconvenient. That being said, after I finish this dreadful 180 servings of the BCAA, I will be making more conscious choices about flavor.

dyu7590's Rating

*Update* Love the product so I bought a few more. Cherry Limeade is delicious so I highly recommend it. However, unflavored is on the opposite spectrum. I gave it a 3 because it has a weird taste/after-taste. Def need to mix with something else. ****************************************************************************** The product is great and works well. Not to mention, the taste of this product is phenomenal. I love the product so much I decided to try the BCAA energy. I definitely will recommend this product again.

Pconorr's Rating
Unflavored

Great product and will be buying again. The only regret I have with this is getting the unflavored one. Unless you will be mixing it with something else, I would not recommend the unflavored version.

yayanforever's Rating

Great pre, intra, and after workout addition to any supplement. Energy boost is a big help during my workouts. You definitely will not be disappointed when utilizing this with your other supplements.