EVLUTION NUTRITION BCAA 5000 Reviews

9.9
Cherry Limeade

HayesJ99's Rating
Unflavored

Great product. Helps with my recovery and mixes very easily. I mix my aminos with my protein as I buy the unflavored kind of aminos. Cant even taste the difference. Helps with soreness a ton!

atwright11's Rating
Furious Grape

I really like these products. I have also tried the blue raz and I like it too. The taste is very nice, actually enjoyable to drink.

JjohnZ199's Rating
Unflavored

Mixes great with water, no bad after taste or negative effects. Another great product that I use in my EVL stack.

Dcobb15's Rating
Furious Grape

Both of these were great. Took first thing in the morning and after workout. Helped recovery tremendously especially since just coming back after a 2 year break from an elbow injury. Tastes great and mixes well.

fedelopez78's Rating

This supplement has helped me recovering specially on leg days. I purchased the capsules form instead of the powder for its simplicity. However, the downside is that you need to take a whopping 8 capsules to ingest just 1 serving. Overall, I give this supplement a 9.5 out of 10. It is also very affordable.

vicmaldonado's Rating
Lemon Lime

I think it works well, not the best option I've tried, but like I said, it works fine, the flavor is delicious. I am comparing it with other products like SciVation Xtend or MusclePharm BCAA, I think you have to add a lot of the product (4 big scoops per litre) to feel it. But for the price, it's a good option.

KIDKOOLIN's Rating

I have had a great experience with this BCAA so much that I will probably try another version specific to my shred program,the lemon lime powder is amazing! Definitely recommend this and this is only my first BCAA supplement.

hpdrury's Rating

These are my faaaaaavorite BCAAs. Two scoops/gal is the perfect amount of flavor/sweetness. It totally helps with the sweets cravings when I'm in a deficit. lol I don't really notice a difference in performance based on different aminos (I'm always sipping on something so haven't really had the opportunity to test it) but these are by far my favorite brand as far as cost/flavor goes. Tried so many different kinds but I always come back to EVLUTION.

cmorton24's Rating
Unflavored

unflavored is cheaper than any of the flavored ones from evl brand(I do like this brand), I use it as suggested 3 times a day. When I wake up, before or after workout and before bed! I have noticed my recovery is getting quicker, other supps I take are creatine pre-workout and a max muscle protein.

Amjohns182's Rating
Unflavored

I add BCAAs to my gallon of water that I drink each day, about 4 or so servings. I bought the unflavored to save a little money. I recommend adding some flavored water enhancer or something if you plan on drinking your BCAAs through out the day like I do. But as far as how the product works, recovery is speedier than ever and it keeps me regularly drinking my whole gallon! I recommend it to all my gym members!

lettiemartyv's Rating

Tastes great and so far 15 days in works well!

brucinho's Rating

I haven't changed my diet as this part is hard for me. I do have some belly fat and I haven't noticed any reduction on my belly so far. I am on my second week with this product. I do notice that my body get sweet easier when working out. Give it a try won't hurt.

markamus1986's Rating

Really great product to use with your recovery out from the gym. I can tell the difference when using this bcaa compared to others. It helps the aid of my fatigue very well. Highly recommended this product.

shoobee101's Rating

This product is awesome! Really can feel it aiding in my recovery and helping my stave off fatigue in the gym. I can definitely tell the difference when using other products. I highly reccomend this bcaa!

carlossantiago's Rating
Unflavored

About the powder---As a trial, I took this for few days after my workouts and the next day i was feeling amazing, no pain and soreness from the day before. The powder is easily mixable. I will keep taking it. Liked it!!!!!!! Another product from EVL that ive bought and loved it. Is great when mix it with post workout protein shake!!!! Since started taking it I have not felt sore from workouts when take it right after it. Will continue buying it, great product!!!! Pills- even that the serving is couple pills, I still get the same results and instead of being making two mixtures with powder I rather take all the pills, plus is convenient for carry. Like!!!!

217077's Rating

BCAA's are a staple in my supplement stack mainly because it is highly anabolic. They allow me to maximize my workout by reducing fatigue. For me, I feel that's important because you're able to have a more intense workout and go harder, which ultimately turns into more muscle. EVL brand is straight up BCAA's in a 2:1:1 ratio, which is what you need basically. Other brands tend to change that ratio and add other amino acids that aren't necessary so you don't get a high dose of BCAA. I like to stick with EVL because of the taste first off. Since you're drinking it daily, might as well get something that you enjoy drinking. Second, no other fillers and is clearly labeled so we know exactly what and how much we're putting into our bodies.

activestate's Rating

Great BCAA and really supports my workout. I get great pumps and my energy is sustained throughout the workout. It also helps me in recovery after a hard workout, allowing me to work hard again the next day1

nicholasjflores's Rating

Great product. helps with Recovery, I Unusually take this before going to the gym and it helps so I'm not as sore the next day. Highly recommend!

Pxramirez's Rating

EVL BCAA 5000... This product has help me greatly with post workout recovery! I don't feel burnt out after a hard work out while using the great product! I have and would recommend this to anyone and everyone! I am a huge fan of EVL products and can not wait for more great products to come out from these guys!

malpass76's Rating

Great product, helps with my recovery so I can get back in the gym and crush my workouts. Highly recommend this product.