Dymatize Elite Protein Bar Reviews

Coffee Chocolate
Peanut Butter
Chocolate Gourmet

NoCarbsNoSugar's Rating

I have had all the flavors on this protein bar. Multiple cases of them. Very happy with this product. Highly recommended.

gbarzon's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Tastes is really good, softer texture if compared with the other brands, definitely recommend.

Raylemafa's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

packed with protein and the flavor is amazing! will get it again!

coreydg7b's Rating
Coconut Creme

coreydg7b did not leave a written review for this product.

southsut's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

A pleasant surprise. It has what I want in a protein bar: plenty of nutrients at a good price & it tastes pretty good! I like it!

Toomuchfortv410's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

This was my second brand I tried on my quest for the right protein bar, I probably would be still eating it if I didn't find a better product. Taste quality was pretty good and the bar was very fulfilling.

mmmm69's Rating

****** DELICIOUS!!!

Jsexton55's Rating
Vanilla Cupcake

Jsexton55 did not leave a written review for this product.

porkchopio's Rating
Vanilla Cupcake

These bars are really bad....for some reason they are dark brown for a vanilla flavour... They are so bad that I thought the bars were expired...dont waste your money go for a competitor I'm throwing out the box after having only 3 bars I can't get through the rest :/

jim300's Rating
Coconut Creme

It was shipped partially melted but that could have been the ups carrier ... Flavor is ok, but the texture is very chewy and tough... I'll stick to my vanilla crisp syntha bars

kaitlosophy's Rating

I absolutely loved the coconut creme flavor. In comparison to other protein bars, the flavor was sweet and delicious. The texture reminded me of candy!

mathomas11's Rating

Decent but not what expected in regards to texture and flavor.

nstrik33's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

It is blah! Not much to say about this bar. There are a lot of better choices out there. It is chewy, very chewy.

DarshanRaj's Rating
Vanilla Cupcake

Vanilla cup cake flavor is good and helps me suppress my cravings during the day and the protein intake supplied by the bar is sufficient to fuel my muscles. I would definitely recommend vanilla cupcake protein bar.

toddbkoch's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

The Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is my favorite flavor. Its like eating a candy bar. I use as a "healthy" snack.

• codye7
codye7's Rating

These are good, but I'm not a huge fan of the texture.

tatyanabr87's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I absolutely love these bars, perfect substitute for other sweets that have way more calories and hardly any protein. Chock chip is my favorite flavor.

masterg20's Rating

I found these bars at my local supplement store and picked up both the Chocolate Peanut Butter which isn't listed here and the Peanut Butter. These bars are excellent. The Chocolate Peanut Butter bar was amazing. There is a soft, chewy peanut butter nougat center covered in a thin layer of chocolate. It isn't chewy like other bars, it breaks cleanly and tastes exactly like you would expect chocolate covered peanut butter to taste. The Peanut Butter bar was also quite good and I found it unique. It was a bit chewier than the CPB and did not break as easily. But the flavor was spot on peanut butter. I haven't really seen a solid peanut butter flavor before and this particular flavor was new to me. As I ate the bar, I was trying to find another flavor mixed with the peanut butter but couldn't find it. That is why it was a bit unique to try this peanut butter bar.

patrickevansii's Rating

I've tried muscletech and I've tried combat crunch, but these bars are superior. They taste almost as good as MP's combat crunch, but have much better nutritional value as far as carb:protein ratio. These are by far my favorite protein bars.