Dymatize Elite Protein Bar Reviews

4G Or More Of Bcaas Proven To Help Build Muscle And Aid Recovery*

Peanut Butter

kamil234's Rating
Coconut Creme

Everyone has been raving how good these bars are, so i figured I give them a try. I bought 1 box of each flavor and will add reviews as i try them out. \\ First impression: Opened the wrapper, and immediately smelled the coconut flavor. Good sign! The bar is brown with white coating over it. Smells very good. \\ Consistency: Consistency of the bar is pretty soft at room temperature. It kind of reminds me of an almost joy, without the nut, but a little more chewy. \\ Taste: Taste is amazing! actually taste like coconut. When you take a bite, you immediately taste the coconut, and when you chew on it, you feel the coconut shavings in the coating against your teeth. For some it might be not a good thing i guess, but i like it, and it shows that the coating actually contains coconut. \\ Overall / rating: Smell/Taste: 10/10 \\ Profile: 9/10 .. could be a little less calories, but easy enough to fit in my macros considering it was 25g protein. \\ Consistency: 10/10. I like the chewy consistency. Its soft, unlike some other bars i tried (mission 1, some quest bars) \\

choidough's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I was sent a box of 12 after winning 400lb Gorilla's push press competition. Best protein bar I've had. The chocolate coating stood out as especially good. Will be buying this in the future.

Tree1972's Rating

Tree1972 did not leave a written review for this product.

kornflake7's Rating

Dymatize does it again! These bars are the perfect on the go snack or meal replacement when cutting some calories out. Super great quality both with ingredients and actual product, these have the perfect texture with not being too chewy or grainy like a lot of other protein bars. Every flavor I have tried has been amazing, I typically hate coconut but that flavor is probably my favorite of the four. These have a great price point as well, try out a couple and you won't be disappointed.

SOH11's Rating

Dymatize has been on a bit of a swing lately, pumping out updates of products, new labels, and thrusting themselves back into the supplement spotlight. With a known brand comes high expectations for newer products, and with a flooded protein bar market, the bar was set pretty high for Dymatize. Unfortunately, only three of the five flavors hit their mark. While most bars sit in the 200 - 220 calorie range, Dymatize goes past this into the 260 - 280 mark, putting them in the awkward situation of not quite having low enough calories to be considered a snack, and not high enough to be a meal replacement bar. The plus side is that these bars contain around 28g of protein coming from whey rather than soy. As for the flavors, vanilla cupcake doesn't have a cupcake or cake flavor, as it tastes more just like white chocolate. Coconut Creme and Cookie Dough are hands down the best, with coconut having a strong coconut flavor and cookie dough really nailing the "cookie" aspect. The other two options, Peanut Butter and Chocolate Peanut Butter, both taste identical to me with a stale peanut butter flavor. I love peanut butter, so even with the off-taste I still find them tolerable. If you're grabbing these bars, definitely go for Cookie Dough and Coconut Creme. There's no stale aftertaste with any of them, or dryness thankfully, but I feel like Dymatize could've done these a little bit better.

nilekyle's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

If you like cookie dough with a strong chocolate taste - this bar is for you! It is covered in chcolate and a great change up from your typical chocolate cookie dough protein bar. Delicious!

Guardian's Rating
Peanut Butter

I have tried countless protein bars over the years. Just about everyone has that sort of ground up cardboard undertone to varying degrees some much more tolerable then others. This is probably the only protein bar I have had where I do not get that taste and its overall rather good. I can only speak for the peanut butter but I intend to try others and make this brand a staple for me.

gmach2's Rating
Vanilla Cupcake

these bars are outstanding! the macros are excellent and the Vanilla Cupcake flavor was phenomenal. if you didnt know better youd swear that these are regular candy bars that might be found right next to the Snickers and Paydays. these bars rank right up there with the best bars ive ever tried. great job!

gailh's Rating
Coconut Creme

i love the texture of these bars. theyre nice and soft and very easy to chew....much like a fresh baked cookie or brownie! at 260 calories and 25 grams of protein, i thought the macros were good for healthy sized bar like this....these will definitely satisfy those hunger pangs. i got the Coconut Creme flavor and especially liked the little pieces of coconut distributed throughout the bar, nice touch. perhaps its just me, but i did detect a slightly artificial aftertaste that wasnt expected. overall, i really enjoyed these bars and will be trying other flavors soon!

604Canuck604's Rating
Coconut Creme

I was excited to try the Coconut Creme Elite Protein Bar as I love anything coconut. The bars have a good profile and a great 25g of protein per bar. When you unwrap the bar you're hit with an awesome sweet coconut smell that's very appealing. I was surprised at how soft these bars are, they're also a little bit chewy but the softness to the bar is excellent. Now on to the flavour of the bar. The flavour was a really great sweet creme with a light coconut taste. While the flavouring was excellent it did leave me wanting more of a coconut flavour. I might be a bigger fan of coconut then most people though as it's usually my first choice when it comes to things like candy bars. Up here in Canada we got the Bounty chocolate bar, I'm not sure if you get them in the US. Even if you don't really like the flavour of coconut I think you would still really enjoy these bars. All in all this is a great bar that I will be buying a lot of.

gbullock32's Rating
Coconut Creme

So Dymatize just had a hit with this flavor for me, I love coconut to begin with and this captured it very well; a nice coconut cream flavor for sure, brought by the coconut bits in the bar itself and the outer coating bringing the cream flavor in. It is a great bar that reminds me of Almond Joy but with white chocolate, it is soft and remains so even when frozen; no matter how you enjoy your bar from frozen to microwaved it remains a soft and tasty treat every time. If this flavor in any way sounds good to you, try it.

blokpost's Rating
Coconut Creme

Flavor was nice. A bit chewy with some coconut chunks. Flavoring itself was pretty light (wish it were stronger). No typical protein bar aftertaste. Profile is great. 25 grams of protein, mostly from whey, a bit high on carbs, but overall, these bars would work as a solid mrp.

YouMadOrMirin's Rating

The profile for these is pretty much perfect. 260 calories, 8g of fat, 26g of carbs (with 7g of sugar and 8g of fiber), and 25g of protein. I really like the 25g of protein and especially the 8g of fiber added to the mix. This profile is great for a quick snack when you are hungry or for a "mini-meal" when you don't have time to eat a full meal. Overall I like the Elite bar. Some flavors more than others, coconut crème is so good. I would recommend these to anyone that is looking for a good protein bar with the macro range that they fit under. Dymatize always comes out with quality products and that is why I am such a big fan of theirs.

daveherr13's Rating
Coconut Creme

i got the Coconut Creme flavor and they are absolutely delicious. if youre a Coconut lover like me you have GOT to try these bars. the bars have a nice soft and chewy mouthfeel with no microwaving needed. the coconut flavoring is very natural tasting with none of the artificial aftertaste that is found in some bars. some people may think the fat and sugar content might be a bit high but hey....flavor like this doesnt come out of thin air! im really looking forward to trying out the other Elite Protein Bar flavors. if they can come close to the Coconut Creme it will be awesome!

marauder13's Rating
Coconut Creme

I just received a box of the Coconut Creme flavor of Dymatize's Elite Protein Bars. I should start out by saying that I have a deep abiding love for all things coconut. Coconut cake, coconut pie, Samoa Girl Scout cookies, Mounds, Almond Joy, handfuls of shredded coconut, coconut water, coconut shell bras on hot island women, coconut oil in my coffee, etc. You get the idea. So it goes without saying that I was excited to try these. I literally could not wait once the package arrived and tore one open immediately. The consistency is somewhat chewy while still somehow being somewhat creamy. I would say about halfway between the two. The flavor is absolutely amazing. They are sweet without being overpoweringly (is that even a word?) so. I was pleasantly surprised by the actual bits of coconut in the bar, which adds texture but, more importantly, even more of that heavenly coconut flavor. Dymatize has definitely hit it out of the park yet again with these bars, and I am looking forward to trying the other flavors as well.

cory2731's Rating
Vanilla Cupcake

i got the Vanilla Cupcake and thought they were outstanding. the flavor, texture and macros were all great! these bars are perfect for a post training snack or just as a sweet tooth pacifier. recommending these bars is a no brainer!

omer46's Rating
Coconut Creme

Tastes amazing. I love the coconut texture and flavor is on point.

sikken81's Rating
Vanilla Cupcake

These bars have good flavors and good numbers. I also like that they're larger in size so they make you feel like you're eating more.

Dustin413's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Love this bar. The taste is excellent and love taking it before or after a workout.

superhuman67's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I picked up the PB flavor and the taste is definitely what you want if you love PB the way I do and the texture of these bars is very easy to chew without having to over chew like some of these other bars that out on the market now. The ingredient profile is good but I'm NOT a fan of seeing Hydrolyzed Beef Protein in the profile and though it's toward the bottom of the list honestly it shouldn't be in here cause that was an old filler that was used in protein bars of years back and this is a new era of bars so Dymatize should eliminate that ingredient. Other than that I liked this PB flavor and the texture of these bars and I highly recommend this flavor to any PB lovers who want to get their PB fix on. I haven't tried any of the other flavors but when I do I''ll revisit this review and post up my thoughts. The Choc Chip Cookie Dough is coated with choc so it really gets overpowered by the choc and really the cookie dough flavor kind of gets lost in this one. I'm not a huge fan of Choc Chip Cookie Dough and this flavor of this bar really solidifies the reason I'm not a fan of this flavor. This one just tasted too overly sweet and bitter so I'd recommend trying a different flavor of this Elite Bar.