Cellucor Cor-Performance Gainer Reviews

5.5
Chocolate

ds2k02's Rating
Strawberry

I have tried plenty of Mass Gainers in the past and this by far is worst! Ordered a 5lb tub since it was rated fairly good and I really liked their pre workouts. But the strawberry is absolutely disgusting. It taste like expired pepto bismol with a chemical after taste. Not sure how the other flavors taste but due to this experience I won't be trying out any other flavors.

Lairdep23's Rating

Taste delicous and works like a charm. If you want absolute lean muscle gain this product is for you. Perfect for a lean bulk.

Peachsis1's Rating
Strawberry

Anybody thats says this is a good product has totally overlooked the giant lie of the scoop inside that is the size of a small garbage can !! Come on when you can not be honest about serving size and have to use a dirty trick like this to get people to buy your product you have lost me as a customer forever. Yea maybe the mix is ok but with a scoop that size it is obvious the serving size should have been 2 scoops. Nice try

innescycle's Rating

Taste was awesome and gained 5lbs would buy again when bullking

jonas9456015's Rating
Vanilla

One of the top mass gainers on the market. Added sweet potatoes and Creatine with BCAAS your looking at an all out powerhouse here. Ive gained 5lbs of lean mass while on this product. My bench increased along with my squat and deadlift dramatically over the 4 weeks I was taking this product. If your looking for serious results check this product out.

LazyFitMonkey's Rating
Strawberry

Have been drinking this for a week so far on training days as a pre-workout and in-between meals. I am on a training journey of gains that began this year of 2016, January - goal is particularly to gain weight in general, would love to add more definition to my overall muscle mass as well. I have always been 105-110lbs. ever since high school. Been having an athletic physique. I am now 25-years old weighing in at about 116lbs at 5'2" with a boy-ish physique. This powder mixes well, love the strawberry taste! Best texture and taste in milk, taste is alright in water. I will update my progress once finishing the powder.

Westonwalker11's Rating

I have been taking this product for about two weeks now and have already seen muscle gains. I’ve been taking one serving in the morning, another after my daily workout, and one before bed. So far I’m up about 5 pounds, which is pretty substantial for me because my weight doesn’t really fluctuate. In addition to really performing as advertised, I also thought the flavor was really good. I had the vanilla -- it mixes really well and tastes as good as any other vanilla protein I’ve tried. Overall, I’d give this a 9. This is the first mass gainer I’ve ever taken, so I don’t have a lot to compare it to, but it definitely works.

BigBaller13's Rating
Vanilla

I rate this product a 10 compared to most mass gainers I've used in the past. It mixed fail well and didn't have to worry about chunks. I tried out the vinalla flavor which I'm not really a huge fan of, but found I was able to tolerate it when mixed with milk. Being a college athlete I believe that I could uses all the macros this product provides, although I only went with 1 scoop twice a day instead of all at once. But overall great product, I really like the use of 6 different proteins along with the extra digestive enzymes. The carb source could be better but that's just nit picking, solid product that I will definitely keep on using in the future.

yankeekid15's Rating
Vanilla

I’d rate this product as about an 8.5/10. The formula is well-crafted, the flavoring is on point, it digests easily, & honestly, it worked for me. I weighed in at 207lbs the morning I started the container. Again, I didn’t change anything in my diet and I also didn’t take any other supplements throughout the entire review process. The bottle took me 10 days to finish based on how I dosed it. My weigh-in the day after completing the bottle (11 days after the first dosing), I weighed in at 213 lbs. I’m a pretty hard gainer, so to gain 6 lbs in 10 days, I’d say this product worked out fairly well for me! It’s now been a week after completing the review, and my weight is at 214 lbs. Initially I thought the weight gain could be due to the creatine mono/increased water intake, but the weight has obviously stayed on for over a week now. I’ve noticed some size gains and so have some of my friends/family. I definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for a complete gainer product, especially if you’re a hard-gainer like myself. If you’re looking to put on some size and weight in short period of time and need some more calories to help get you there, Cellucor COR-Gainer is a fantastic option to help you! Thanks again to Cellucor for letting me review another one of their supplements!

AStockMMA's Rating
Vanilla

This gainer is the exact gainer I have been looking for for a long time. To have a gainer that focuses on the quality of ingredients vs. just being high calorie was big to me, and the ones that I have tried only have enough servings for a week. The 28 servings in a container is awesome, and if I'm really stuck between meals or am low on calories for the day, I'm able to just have another scoop on the go! The mixability of 1 or two scoops genuinely impressed me, only needing a couple more shakes in my bottle than the whey I use to be ready to drink. The vanilla flavor was on point for me as well, not being too sweet but definitely sweet enough while being smooth. Definitely going to be a staple in my supps as of late and am looking forward to trying the other flavors soon!

LXA1150's Rating
Vanilla

I got to try this product out for free, Cellucor sent this to me to review. I will be unbiased in this review. Taste: 7/10 typical vanilla, nothing spectacular. Value: 1 scoop 8/10 at $1.50/day is not bad for a quick meal replacement 2 scoops 6/10 at $3/day is a little high. If you're in a pinch and need both, then go for it. I would not recommend 2 scoops everyday unless you're rich. Ingredients: 4/10 I am not a fan of malodextrin. It is a cheap carb source, simple as that. There is no need for this product to come in at $1.50/day using malodextrin. I much prefer gainers that use actual food sources for their carbs. The protein source is a blend, which scares me. You never know the actual ratio of concentrate to isolate. For the price point, I would like to see no blends. Mixability: 10/10 even with 8oz of milk, there are no clumps. It is a thick shake, but drinkable.

drebouquet's Rating
Vanilla

I'll start this off by saying I dont typically use mass gainers but I will say I have enjoyed this one. As with most of Cellucor's products the taste was awesome. I had Vanilla and give it a 8/10. It was better in milk than water but also heavier and I prefer to just chug it so I typically went with water. Another thing that really impressed me was the mixability and the fact that there was very limited gainer left after drinking the shake. This always annoys me for some reason but with Cor-Gainer I very rarely saw this and if I did it was because I was in a rush. On to the important stuff. When you look at the numbers this gainer really does pack a punch. 60g of protein with almost 700 calories is a nice help for someone like me who struggles to eat the necessary amount for me to actually gain weight. I will say it seems kind of daunting putting in the two scoops but with the easy mixing it wasnt an issue. I did see some visual benefits after a couple of weeks in fullness of muscle. Not much weight gain but I think if I kept using the product I would. Overall I like this product and would purchase in the future. Cellucor never fails to impress and this one lift up to my expectations and then some.

jlcollier3664's Rating
Vanilla

I have tried multiple gainers over the years and this by far is one of the best. After sampling this gainer/builder protein for two weeks I noticed my muscles were fuller and my weight have a slight positive increase which I'm sure is lean muscle mass. The ingredient profile is solid with either one scoop or three. The taste was very likable and didn't leave a heavy aftertaste like most gainers. The mixability was decent with minor clumping when using milk without a whisk ball in a shaker. In my opinion Cellucor has done it again by providing an excellent product with a discount price point.

PharmGainz's Rating

Let's just start off by saying I am by no means a fast gainer. I lose weight way easier than I gain (12 hour shifts at the pharmacy will do that to ya). I received a tub of the Vanilla gainer to review from Brian at Cellucor. The following is my review: Ingredient profile: 9/10 The first thing I look at on most things is the label. Right away I noticed the 6 different kinds of protein listed right up in the beginning, This is unusual in a mass gainer, especially the more known brands who fill it up with other non-protein ingredients. Second, it contains 2.5g creatine per scoop. As someone who hates gritty creatine at the end of shake, this was a nice additive and reduced prep time (albeit marginal). Overall, with 690 calories, 60g protein, and 80g of carbs per 2 scoops, this was a fantastic gainer and meal replacement when on the go. As a diabetic, the carbs were a bit on the heavy side. Taste: 9/10 I tried this gainer in both milk and water (8oz each). Either way it tasted fantastic. In water, it was like a slightly thicker vanilla protein shake. In milk (2% reduced fat), it was the healthiest milkshake I have ever tried. Thick enough to pour slowly, but not too thick to mix. My only complaint was the sweetness. It was fine at the beginning, but by the end of the shake, it was overly sweet and I was wishing for less. Mixing: 10/10 Mixed perfectly well in a standard shaker bottle and foamed up a bit when using my Ninja blender. No clumps or leftovers on bottom Conclusion: 9.5/10 Will be buying this product to continue using. Absolutely fantastic product and can't wait to try the other flavors out there

superhuman67's Rating
Vanilla

I received a container of the vanilla to try out and review and I will say I'm not a fan of maltodextrin or creatine in gainers BUT the maltodextrin is not the first ingredient like a lot of other cheap gainers and it's not overdosed because the sugar and carbohydrate content are fairly low for a gainer. Though I am not a fan of creatine in gainers this one states exactly how much you get per scoop which is 2 1/2 grams. What really stands out is the fact that 6 forms of protein are the first ingredient which you don't see to often in a gainer and if you do maltodextrin is usually the first ingredient followed by other sugary carbs but this one wasn't like that. This has a big scoop for a serving but it mixes up very well with no foam and just a little sediment dropping to the bottom which is expected when using a large amount of powder. I'm more of a choc fan but the vanilla flavor was very tasty and it had a vanilla ice cream flavor with just a hint of butter cream and mixed in ice cold water it was enjoyable. I used this as a post workout shake and I found it to be quick digesting and I had no bloating or stomach issues from it so the added digestive enzymes are a real plus. Overall 8.5/10 this was not a bad gainer at all and I would recommend this one to anyone trying to put on a little extra weight but might have a hard time eating all the calories so this makes it just a little easier to get those calories in and you could actually supplement one or two of your meals with this gainer because of how fast I felt it digested. If you use this twice a day and your using creatine at the time you will get your 5 gm dose from this powder so there is no need for adding your own creatine so that's a benefit but if your looking to avoid creatine then this one is not for you.

Wenkss's Rating
Vanilla

First time using a Gainer shake and gotta say I love it. I was unsure about how it was going to taste but after using it a couple times, the flavor is outstanding. I've mixed it with both milk and water and it mixes great in both. No clumps and tastes great in both. Also there's no stomach issues with this product, something that I was concerned with before using a mass gainer product. I have been using it for a week now, 2 scoops a day, and its already producing some gains. I will continue buying this product and recommend it to anybody looking for a quality mass gainer.

jRay03's Rating
Vanilla

Keep in mind, this review comes from an ectomorph who has struggled over the years to gain mass. I've tried any gainer from the sketchy GNC knockoff that left me in the bathroom for days, up to the most popular ones on the market. I have usually been a supporter of ON Serious Mass because it's a quality product. This CelluCOR Gainer is the real deal. I like to call it the lean gainer of all gainers. Solid profile and great taste, without the extra BS. I've notice solid gains even though I am on a leaner diet than previous months. This product can really be used for any goal, because it is so clean. Highly recommend

RossTheHaus's Rating
Vanilla

I am so glad Cellucor FINALLY branched out to make this product. Taste: The vanilla was a great tasting, usual cellucor whey flavor. Mixes great with normal consistency. Effectiveness: I am about a week and a half into this tub and it is going very well. Ive noticed i get a lot more energy in the mornings with a scoop of this and my oatmeal. Then I've noticed a quicker recovery after my workout. I have never taken a gainer before so I've never noticed how much energy I get with the extra carbs. Value: At $40-50, depending on how well you search, this product is a great price with all of the benefits you are receiving. Conclusion: I love this product! I would recommend it to anyone that is trying to gain muscle and can take in a high carb diet. This product will help you bulk up and you will definitely see gains very fast.

bkhundley3's Rating
Vanilla

I was honestly looking for one flaw in this product but i couldn' find one. I'm super excited to review this on my YouTube channel too tbh. As you may know, It's very hard to find a quality mass gainer with very little sugar and little fat! And not having maltodextrin as the main ingredient is definitely a plus, as Protein blends are! The taste is a regular vanilla taste, it doesn't taste bad at all. I've been trying to gain weight for awhile and finally found a good quality weight gainer! As far as gaining weight, i have only taken it a few days now, 2x a day, , morning and night, and have gained 2lbs so far! *I have been doing cardio everyday as well*

goylakris's Rating
Vanilla

I rarely use gainers or even shakes. I tend to ear most of my calories. However, this came in so handy during a pinch. I needed a solid post workout that wasn't too high in fat, had quality protein, and a little fiber so I wouldn't be starving within 15 minutes. The profile on this product matched all my needs. As for taste and smell....Amazing...No chalky/ gritty taste. Mixes well with water and milk. Very satisfying. Also, I was impressed that I felt no bloat or gas. I wasn't hungry right away either. Very solid product and I'm glad I have it. I would highly recommend the Cellucor Gainer.