Cellucor C4 Ripped Reviews

Tropical Punch
Fruity Rainbow Blast - Candy Shop Series

aldrin151's Rating
Tropical Punch

Love this stuff when I'm cutting with body resistant workouts. Just gets me going when I have no energy and notice I sweat like crazy. I notice it helps my muscles get defined.

JAJ3RD4TH's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

This is thee absolute best pre-workout that I have ever taken. Once I feel it in my system, it is on!!! Time to shred! I take it while walking on the treadmill 15-20 minutes before hitting the weights. While I work out I take Alpha Amino, then immediately after my workout, I take my Cellucor Protein shake. This combo, along with a decent diet has me in the absolute BEST shape of my life! I will not take any other supps!

sosobri's Rating

Have been using this product for a while now, but the Tropical Punch flavor is great. Hope they make it a permanent flavor.

X-FACTOR87's Rating

PLEASE keep the new Limited Edition Tropical Punch!! The taste is amazing and the ripped goes well with my fat loss sups to have the desirable summer body!! ;)

MichelleHealthy's Rating

Great pre workout that works great. Gives me that extra energy for the gym to go hard on my workouts.

AvaHart's Rating

Amazing pre workout. It is one of my favorites. It gives me the energy I need to kill a workout and continue to keep my gains and grow them. Love it.

asthetiks's Rating

Great for cutting phases when you need that extra metabolic push to shred those last few pounds and stay on track or if you just prefer to stay lean for long periods of time. Still gives you that energy boost that we all know and love from C4, tastes great, and gets the job done. Even if you're not cutting and just prefer a pre-workout without creatine but with all the other added benefits this product is for you.

DaresCheerAll's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Tropical Punch is WOW! I dislike punch usually. This is like a real punch flavor from a tropical island with strong mango notes with peach and others not typical in punch. Hope they make it for Alpha Amino so i can drink on my long training sessions! 9 because Vapor X5 gives more long term focus, but good doors everything else. Warms you up for a workout quickly and heavy sweat!

Stephie332's Rating

Stephie332 did not leave a written review for this product.

ConnorMathis's Rating

motivates me to go hard on my workouts. Great product!

HottBoyy1978's Rating

Before I started using C4 ripped I was using C4 explosive energy not realizing that I didn't need nor want to creatine that was in C4 explosive energy. I switched ripped because it has all the key ingredients for the goal that I'm trying to achieve which is cutting body fat and increasing metabolism. The difference that I've noticed is that I don't feel that prickly feeling as much as I did when using C4 explosive energy with the creatine nitrate. However toward the end of drinking the C4 ripped, I have experienced a sort of spicy aftertaste. Aside from that this product is great and has me energized throughout the entire day. I haven't even experienced a crash from using it. I definitely recommend this product if one's goal is to increase metabolism and cut body fat. Overall this is a great product!!!

psychosocial746's Rating

This flavor is dang good! Awesome formula too!

pokesbear's Rating

I'm quite a lean female (around 14-15% BF) and I took a 5g scoop of C4 Ripped on an empty stomach. I felt the the heat in my stomach from the capsicium around 15 minutes after and had a really good energy burst that lasted my entire workout (around 1.5 hours). I'm usually quite sensitive to caffeine, so C4 Ripped's caffeine dose at 150mg is just right for me. Good clean energy, no jitters, no caffeine-induced nauseous feeling, and no crashing effect after. And I was sweating like crazy during and after my workout. I would highly recommend if you don't want preworkouts that overstimulate you and you don't mind spending a little bit more for quality.

Mblood41's Rating
Cherry Limeade

This stuff is great from flavor to the results. the cherry limeade flavor is the best tasting supplement ive tried and I cut body fat while using this. Will definitely purchase this again.

bulldozerbigbart's Rating
Cherry Limeade

My favorite pre workout due to the fat burning properties.

swoleAF1's Rating

swoleAF1 did not leave a written review for this product.

Glock19ga's Rating

Glock19ga did not leave a written review for this product.

nfranken1625's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Mixed with PEscience high volume this stack just on another level.

CDavison21's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

Amazing! As everyone else says, Icy Blue Razz tastes just like blue Fun Dip powder, which definitely isn't a problem with me. Doesn't give me a crazy sense of tingles, but nothing really does. Definitely love the added fat burning ingredients. So if looking for results in both fat burning and muscle building, definitely try this out!

davekim72's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

This product does work great and helps me get out those extra reps at the gym. Just be warned it does contain capsaicin which I didn't know so it might have a little kick to it. Was wondering why it burned my tongue and throat and upset my stomach. I didn't have issues with it before, but I have cut back on spicy foods recently on account of heart burn so be careful.