Cellucor C4 50x Reviews

Explosive Energy and Powerful Focus to Help You Conquer Your Most Extreme Workouts!*

Good
7.7

vaporjoe74's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

I have always been a BSN No Xplode fanboy since its release. However, I have noticed the quality of the product dropping every time they claim to revamp the ingredients. I recently ordered a 30 day No Xplode, Blue raz flavour. The Flavour and Focus from that product was disappointing, I did receive a sample pack of C4 50x Icy Blue Razz and not only was the flavour tasty with almost a light hint of blue cotton candy but my workout was so much better! Definitely worth a Try.

Jackyivette's Rating

Jackyivette did not leave a written review for this product.

Uncleromine's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

Uncleromine did not leave a written review for this product.

Jsid23's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

I would not recommend this pre-workout. The "50x more explosive" is not true. It does not wake me up when I'm really needing a boost to head to the gym and that is even after taking two scoops and I've never taken two scoops of pre-workout until I bought this stuff. I feel like I get a decent pump about 20 minutes into the workout but I've definitely had better stuff!

IamFakeJesus's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

I have tried the C4 sport sold in stores. It was good but nothing over the top. The C4x50 lasted the entire time at the gym during long sessions. No jitters. Nice flow of energy boost. Taste is good. Has a slight medicine like after taste from time to time. I got a bogo deal on this so I have plenty to go thru. I thought I ordered the 2nd fruit punch but both showed up blue razz. I like these and will order again.

Fdtepsilon09's Rating

Watermelon is awesome!

Starnjnyc's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

Flavor sucked didn't feel a pump but like the profile I got two samples wouldn't warrant a purchase

WWWJR's Rating

Perfect amount of dosage is anywhere from 1 1/2 to 2 scoops. Pretty potent stuff so try 1 scoop first. Fruit Punch tastes terrible. Which in the long run isn't that bad is you don't want to use as much. So the 30 servings goes a long ways. I suggest watermelon flavor.

dimah4x's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

didnt really like the tasty but gosh darn it it does the job

AndersonROBB's Rating

Hate that it has a proprietary 'Explosion Blend' - I want to know exactly how much of everything I'm putting into my body! Taste pretty good though

CommanderPuddin's Rating

I'm definitely a fan of C4 50x. Its higher servings count (45 servings rather than 30) and affordability convinced me to give it a try and I am not disappointed. The watermelon flavor tastes really really good, reminiscent of a jolly rancher. It mixes pretty well, tastes amazing, and gives me steady energy for the duration of my workouts. I would recommend it.

jacdq3's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

I have tried several Pre-Workouts (4-5 different ones), most of them work to some degree. However, C4 has always been my favorite and the one that gives me the best kick of energy to get the most out of my workouts. And now I tried the new C4 50x, and it definitely is better that the regular C4. In general, Cellucor develops great products, although they are usually on the expensive side of the spectrum.

dustinmoorman's Rating

This is some pretty good stuff. I can say for me it sets the bar for "the standard" of pre workouts. I think the new C4 Ultimate is supposed to be even better, but I can't complain about C4 50x. This pre-workout is head and shoulders above Animal Fury which I got for free. C4 is good, clean energy. Mr Hyde was a little bit more effective but was not as "clean". I like this stuff though, like I said, sets the bar for the standard of "good" pre-workouts. Looking forward to ordering C4 Ultimate!

JakeMunson's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

To start off I've always liked Celluor but this is probs the worst I've had of theirs. The powder does its job by all means but it has a chemically taste to it. It does though in fact do the job off getting you amped. I gave it a 6 on the flavor rating because of the chemically taste to me.

thiagobrm's Rating

thiagobrm did not leave a written review for this product.

armen717's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

Watermelon tastes Very Good! I usually need something strong to give me a good pump at the gym after a whole day of work and school, THIS does the job. Bought it at a great price, gives good pumps, and tastes very good. Just make sure not to add too much water or else it won't taste as good.

Ghadyawwad's Rating

Boughtit more than 5 times its fine taste is wow

LosBlancos215's Rating

I stopped using preworkout for a while because I couldn't find anything that really kicked my *** in the gym. I bought this and boom. It's like the old school preworkouts. Dem feels.

Svance12's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

Always been a fan of C4 for the taste but the original didn't have enough kick for me. The 50X definitely brings the kick and I love using it before my workouts!

Zunka's Rating

I've tried better preworkouts for alot less cash, mostly German made and not found on bodybuilding.com.. and no I'm nt a german i just live here.