Cellucor Beta BCAA Reviews

5g BCAAs, 3g Citrulline and 1.6g Beta Alanine to Fuel Your Toughest Workouts!

9.6
Watermelon

JunyBragais's Rating

First of all, the watermelon flavor is really really good. And secondly, the amount of L-citrulline Malate and Beta Alanine in one scoop in this supplement is the right amount for novice or non pro bodybuilders and it has no caffeine in it. Taken as a pre-workout supplement, this thing will keep you going... Highly recommended.

GERMAN2004's Rating
Limeade

GERMAN2004 did not leave a written review for this product.

asthetiks's Rating
Tropical Splash

Always looking for a solid pump and lasting muscle endurance during my workouts and the added Citrulline Malate and Beta Alanine did not disappoint. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants that extra edge on their workouts, that extra push to get one or 3 more reps in when you normally would be at failure. Give it a try!

SwoltronPrime's Rating
Limeade

Its an awesome product, I used this when my schedule only allowed me to workout in the evening and I didn't want to use any caffeine. The price is on point for a good BCAA but it has the added citrulline for N.O. and beta-A, those additions are so great for a BCAA as a pre-Workout

HeyitsMemakay's Rating

I love the Beta BCAA! The tropical splash is so delicious and I really feel that extra push in the middle of my workout. I highly recommend this item AND this flavor!

ascepaniak's Rating
Tropical Splash

I bought this b/c I like to get BCAAs in throughout my day & its a nice way to keep my mind off of juice, pop, bad drinks, etc. I liked the taste on this quite a bit so I don't crave other sugary drinks & it mixed really well. Not clumpy or anything funny. Good product!

KairahJ's Rating

All flavours taste great! The Watermelon flavour was my favourite. It reminded me of a Jolly Rancher though it wasn't overly sweet. Tropical Splash was much sweeter and had a taste similar to that of fruit punch, while Limeade was a little watered-down but still refreshing. The product mixed well and fully dissolved unlike other intra-workout supplements that I've tried in the past. I also liked the fact that the Beta BCAAs have both citrulline malate and beta-alanine for that additional pump, as long as you don't mind the "tingle" feeling. Overall, I'm very happy with my purchases and will definitely be buying this product again.

bulldozerbigbart's Rating
Limeade

Love the flavor and the endurance benefits when using this product.

LWalker4's Rating

Taste is excellent! Great for recovery or intra workout! Highly recommend this product!

hiBrian77's Rating
Tropical Splash

hiBrian77 did not leave a written review for this product.

Sean26607's Rating

While all flavors were great, I especially enjoyed the watermelon! These products were all able to curb my sweet tooth that likes to find its way (especially on the low calorie days!) These were solid replacements while cutting to replace my intra carb shake that still allowed me to stay hydrated and keep weights moving!

Xoatesx's Rating
Tropical Splash

I am writing this as someone who doesn't use straight bcaa's ever. I think that these definitely taste better than the Alpha Amino's that Cellucor was releasing, but that strong "feet" taste is still here.

Aren24's Rating
Tropical Splash

Have been using this BCAA for almost a month, helps boost my energy during a workout and helps with recovery. Though, I have not tried any other BCAA product to compare it to. Glad that it doesn't have caffeine either. Planning to get the Lime flavor after I finish what I have, Tropical Splash is VERY sweet tasting, so I do one scoop for 20 oz of water.

mtnrunner8981's Rating
Limeade

mtnrunner8981 did not leave a written review for this product.

swoleAF1's Rating

These are bomb! Thanks for the samples Cellucor!

emstout's Rating
Tropical Splash

I love the product but I wish it was available in a larger size! 30 servings doesn't last long enough lol.

Tyler2106's Rating
Limeade

This is easily one of the best bcaa that I've had from any company. I loved that this can be used throughout the day and also as a stim free preworkout. I did notice an improvement in recovery while using this. Highly recommend.

m1marcelo1m's Rating