Cellucor Alpha Amino Reviews

Lemon Lime
Grape

ncosker's Rating
Watermelon

Awesome product! I use Alpha Aminos as an intra workout for hydration as well as for an add'l dose of BCAAs in the afternoon (I workout in the mornings). Great flavors that mix easily in a shaker cup and also mix well if combined with a pre-workout or post-workout. If you can catch this on a promo, grab it!

jizucal's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

amazing product!! I use it as an intra workout and works perfectly. The main benefit IMO is in hydration, I no longer feel that dry throat that usually comes with hard workouts. it mixes very easy with water and its flavor is great, almost as the blue gatorade (but without the added sugar)

ericaleigh1's Rating

ericaleigh1 did not leave a written review for this product.

rosskuch's Rating
Watermelon

I have ordered this a few times and have never received one that was properly sealed being in clumps instead of powder. Love the flavor but will be switching aminos because of this.

FTWitachi's Rating

Flavor: 10/10 - I don't give out 10s much unless but these flavors were amazing. Extra: I have extensive research on Cellucors Alpha Amino products from the original up until todays form. Alpha Amino flavor testing was superb and both of these flavors are in my top from this brand and product!!! Both flavors are amazing, I used a serving scoop in about 8oz of water mixed with crushed ice. I am a huge fan of Cellucors Alpha Amino line and this doesn't fail me too the least. Alpha Amino mixes well with products from Cellucor but be careful to read the ingredients because too much isn't good. Mixability: 10/10 - No issues at all, no extra flakes give it a good shake and you're good to go. Overall: First off thank you Cellucor for making another excellent product, Alpha Amino products work tremendously. Not even that the flavor is a great starting point as well as it tastes amazing. But we are all here for the gainz and getting the recovery boost necessary and routines in, I give this product a thumbs up!!!

ahelabi's Rating

Great taste 😋😋😋

Marksman920's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

I use this product for recovery immediately after my workouts and it helps me restore and recover quickly. I notice when I don't use it in that my muscles take a little longer to recover. Flavor is great, better than other brands I've tried, and although it seems expensive it really is not considering the potent recovery it provides me. I only give it a 9 because I have not tried all of the products out there.

jrasey's Rating

Changed the taste. Very disappointed! Taste very cheap.... might as well have bought bpi from walmart.

Mountainshred's Rating
Grape

Artificial flavor.... Yes... Calories ...No.... Calories = Energy. This product can not give you energy. Tastes like a diet drink, I have not noticed improved performance at all yet, have been consuming 2 to 4 servings a day for a week, I do mostly Mountain biking and very physical work. Maybe it only works for gym rats,

EricHavard777's Rating

Flavors are ok, if you mix it how the instructions say then it's awesome. But I usually mix my bcaa With like a half gallon of water to help me drink more water throughout the day

mrbrianstyles's Rating
Lemon Lime

I've tried fruit punch, grape, and lemon lime. The lemon lime I just tried for the first time today and it was so freaking good I had to login here just to leave a review on it. If you are a fan of sprite or any type of lemon-lime soft drink, you will LOVE this flavor. Hands down #1 for me with fruit punch and grape flavors coming in #2 and #3, in that order.

Moplouis's Rating

This is the first BCAA supplement that I've ever used and I'm very pleased with it. I typically take it before my workouts, it gives you some nice energy. As for the recovery part, I haven't noticed it helping but maybe that's because I need to drink it afterwards. Overall, I would purchase this again. The taste is nice, especially when you add cold water.

iceman489969's Rating
Mixed Berry

Great product very good BCAA's. I noticed my shoulder press sky rocketed within 2 weeks after taking this product!

Nhavard's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I love this product! The flavors are awesome! Icy blue razz is really tasty! The pink lemonade is yummy! Has the perfect balance of sweetness and tang. Very refreshing! Not too lemonade strong. I love to sip on this while I workout.

Sean26607's Rating

I used the BCAA's as an intra drink opposed to boring, plain tasting water. Flavor was on point, and I found myself less thirsty while training, and surprisingly, feeling a bit refreshed post training! My favorite was grape- most companies cannot nail this flavor down, but Cellucor was able to hit the nail on the head here!

Asc14's Rating

I want to thank Cellucor for letting me try out the new improved formula of Alpha Amino. Most of the flavors I have tried are smooth and refreshing. I like taking this product in the middle of my workout and sipping on it towards the end. So I use about 10-12 oz. of water in my shaker. The powder mixes very well with the water and there are no grams, clumps or residue in my shaker at all. The strength and recovery were very noticeable. My resting periods in my workouts between each set were low. I felt capable of lifting heavier weights plus I was eager to do a few extra sets/reps and drop sets. While I am sipping the Alpha Amino during my workouts I don't feel too depleted and exhausted.

swoleAF1's Rating
Pink Lemonade

swoleAF1 did not leave a written review for this product.

chizelmunkea's Rating

I've tried multiple amino acid products throughout the last 18 years (man I'm old) and have had some hits and misses over the years. Alpha Amino is definitely a hit. In this day and age we are flooded with options for supplements and first criteria for me is outcome. Do I see or feel a difference while using the product? Along with a proper diet I find that Alpha Aminos help give me the edge in recovery and getting back in the gym without feeling overtrained. I've been able to go heavy with fewer deload weeks and continue to make progress. Secondly, it must be something I actually want to drink, so taste is important. Pink Lemonade and Icy Blue Razz are phenomenal. I'm typically not a pink lemonade type of person, but Cellucor's does not have the tartness that most have with this flavor and is refreshing after a hard workout. I'd love to see Cellucor come out with a general water flavor product, possibly with an overall vitamin mix.

psychosocial746's Rating
Pink Lemonade

psychosocial746 did not leave a written review for this product.

MHARRISR's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I have not used a lot of aminos in the past so the aid it's given me in recovery time and stamina has been awesome. I've found my self with more energy hours after my workout and I don't tire as quickly while I'm at the gym. The flavors are awesome and I don't find myself with an upset stomach after drinking it. All in all a great product and will definitely be adding to my workouts in the future.