Carbon by Layne Norton Recover Reviews

Designed to Support Lean Body Mass and Improve Recovery*

nac00011's Rating

I am devastated that this product is being discontinued. Although you absolutely need more water than advertise (I opt for a full shaker of water to one scoop) the taste is incredible and the ratio of quality ingredients is incomparable. I was an avid scivation buyer so I guess I'll need to go back to that but will definitely be getting stocked up for a few months.

ckudrna's Rating

ckudrna did not leave a written review for this product.

jguilbert's Rating

jguilbert did not leave a written review for this product.

JenniferM12's Rating

I really love this product. It makes a big difference with recovery. I have had great workouts and barely been sore when I used recover and crap workouts where I didn't use recover and was very sore. All of the Layne Norton product line works. The only thing I don't like is there us just too much flavor in all of the products, but this one is the worst for me. I can only use 1/2 a scoop for about 20 oz of water or it's way too strong. Luckily I drink a lot of water and don't mind. I'm just happy to have found a quality product. Sad I heard it's being discontinued.

pwv24's Rating

pwv24 did not leave a written review for this product.

DasJetta's Rating

Both flavors taste great with about 12oz of water, any less and the flavor is a bit too sour for my liking. I can feel the difference in the gym when I take it compared to when I don't. Ended buying one more of each flavor because I don't see myself switching to another brand of BCAAs.

UpperBacko's Rating

Absolutely love this! Both flavors are great but blueberry pomegranate is my favorite. It has a 2:1:1 BCAA ratio with 4g of leucine and also 3g of citrulline malate and it works great for recovery!

Diabetic24's Rating

Great great product. Very flavorful so I use more water than suggested but one of my top 3 BCAA flavors! Would definitely recommend.

semaximus's Rating

Surprisingly sour, in a good way. I use it as my intra-workout drink and it does the job.

mirandaleeann92's Rating

taste great can some times cause reflux though

supratt1jz's Rating

I'd love to give this product a 10 rating, but unfortunately Layne's products have many of the same shortcomings as most products on the market. biolayne.com states, "Each ingredient serves a specific purpose, and each one is fully disclosed on the label." yet this product is loaded with unnamed artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners, and artificial colors. Such a shame from someone whose knowledge I respect.

triggerhappy83's Rating

Definitely helped with soreness and recovery. The blueberry pomegranate flavor is excellent. Will buy again.

Rx4SuxS's Rating

This really helps me to recover after my heavy lift days- love the taste of the sour apple! I mix one scoop in my gallon jug and drink in intra-workout. It's my #Rx4SCSS

cmclane11's Rating

Great BCAA's, I'm not a huge fan of things that are too sour, but this wasn't. The sour apple flavor is actually really delicious!

9706s's Rating

I was somewhat disappointed with the flavor of this supplement. However, I felt it was very useful to mix in with my typical after workout creatine drink. As BCAAs this is a very well made product

ginaanthony2015's Rating

I love these BCAA's! I noticed in previous reviews that some users experienced a "foam" on the top of their drink after mixing, but if this happens you just have to shake it a little longer! Overall a great product that I will use in the future, the sour apple flavor tastes like the green jolly rancher!

audreyvero's Rating

I absolutely love these BCAA's! I've been a huge fan of Layne Norton since I started my fitness journey, so I know that I'm getting nothing but the best with this product. And on top of that, the flavors are amazing! The sour apple one tastes just like a jolly rancher.

alexreiter23's Rating

At first I was skeptical trying a new product because I tend to get caught up and stick to my usual supplements. I was pleasantly surprised with my decision to try this product! Blueberry pomegranate was amazing and very easy to drink! Would recommend!

Sabrinawisbiski's Rating

I love this product. Both flavors are amazing but sour apple is my favorite! Have noticed less muscle soreness and better recovery after taking this product.

leajbsae's Rating

leajbsae did not leave a written review for this product.