Carbon by Layne Norton Carbon Tee Reviews

sgrathwol18's Rating

I like it, nice quality shirt, order a size up!

hrotsoet's Rating

Great fitting shirt. Soft and very comfortable to wear. Probably should've ordered 2 bad boys....

dwrightt1's Rating

Super soft and fits great.

Hockysin's Rating

The fit was perfect. Great quality.

PatLee07's Rating

Great shirt, soft, and fits nicely!

waseemhalabi's Rating

Fits exactly like the Classic Fitted bodybuilding.com shirt.

Rx4SuxS's Rating

LOVE this shirt- the material is SUPER soft, and it fits me perfectly. Tagless + sweet design makes this one of my go-to tops for workout days

griffday11's Rating

griffday11 did not leave a written review for this product.

AriaShine's Rating

Super comfy and soft! I like that it's available in charcoal gray and black. It is not fitted but it is loose and a small is peftect for me (5'2" 105-115 lbs)

Sabrinawisbiski's Rating

I love this t-shirt! I have both the black and grey and they are super comfy. I wear a size small, they fit true to size. Buying the white one next!

jremm93's Rating

Love this shirt! Fits great, soft material, the logo is awesome, and I love repping my favorite brand (the only brand I use, really) at the gym. The only reason I'm rating it 9/10 instead of full marks is because the logo is a little thick and you can feel it through the shirt, although once you get into your training sessions you won't notice it at all anymore.

bmnicolosi's Rating

Very happy with fit and quality of these shirts. I ordered both the gray and the white. The white has sleeves that are almost at an angle cut under your arms, while the gray is more of a normal cut. Regardless both fit well and have held up through multiple washes.

Joshmm95's Rating

The logo on the shirt is very heavy and you can feel it through the shirt. Also the material of the shirt allows your nips to poke through very easily, which I am not a fan of. On a positive note the shirt fits pretty well.

bgarrison20's Rating

Awesome shirt. Athletic fit, comfortable, and looks great!

josharriega's Rating

fit is good and feels great but the logo has gone through the shirt from the front to the back so theres a mark on the back of the shirt that i got and it looks stupid. not professional. good for the gym but i don't wear it out in public

Msauber's Rating

This shirt is very high quality & comfortable. I wish every shirt I own was this nice.

jonscott2's Rating

The shirt was great; fitment, material and image. However, the logo is not centered and looks awkward. Too far left.

davidiglesias48's Rating

davidiglesias48 did not leave a written review for this product.

Tsquatmama's Rating

Tsquatmama did not leave a written review for this product.

robbyjoe76's Rating

Love these shirts! They feel great with a nice snug fit!