BSN Syntha-6 Protein Crisp Reviews

9.7
Chocolate Crunch

Smittyp12's Rating
Salted Toffee Pretzel

Best protein bar I ever had. Even better when it’s cold!

Noshinocean's Rating

THESE ARE THE BEST BARS EVER I COULD PROBABLY EAT LIKE 20 OF THEM BECAUSE OF HOW GOOD THEY TASTE THEY ARE AMAZING GO BUY THEM NOW!!!!

kellyann7's Rating

These are the best tasting protein bars I've ever had. I want to compare them to rice krispies (especially the vanilla marshmellow one) but I don't even like rice krispies and i love these. the puffed cereal helps balance out the dense protein flavor. I don't think I'll ever buy a different brand of bar

Maloreyf's Rating

Delicious!

• Ehsoj
Ehsoj's Rating
Peanut Butter Crunch

Its like a Rice Krispie treat with peanut butter which tastes surprisingly better then you might think.

BlackIce13's Rating
Peanut Butter Crunch

BlackIce13 did not leave a written review for this product.

RalphSizzle's Rating
Peanut Butter Crunch

These are a good change of pace from those dense, hard to chew protein bars. Taste pretty good and would buy these again.

ChesterGillette's Rating

These are my new favorite bars (bye bye Combat Crunch!). The Vanilla Marshmallow flavor is AMAZING and tastes just like a Rice Krispies treat. BSN has done a great job with these bars and i'll be trying out some of their other products because of it. IMO the Vanilla Marshmallow is the top of the line here, followed in a close second by Chocolate Crunch then Peanut Butter. I wasn't too crazy about the Salted Toffee Pretzel but would still probably have that over any other protein bar out there. There is a new GOAT as far as protein bars go and this is it! Order and and spread the word!

Cabourgeois1's Rating

I have tried all of the flavors and these are not only quality bars but they taste great as well. Chocolate and peanut butter are my favorite flavors.

SparksMuscle's Rating
Peanut Butter Crunch

I'm making a new review since my last one on April 11th. Why? Because I ditched my other protein bars for the Syntha-6 Peanut Butter Crunch Protein crisp bars. What I mean is that I have one every morning and have been since my review in April. Yes, that means I've had 5 1/2 months so far of just the peanut butter crunch bar in the morning. I consume 2 1/2 boxes a month. So I thought I would share that fact with people in case they were wondering if the peanut butter crunch is any good. Lets just say that after 51/2 months, I just bought more boxes and have no future plan on changing my goto breakfast bar. Peace!

MuchHunger's Rating
Peanut Butter Crunch

Best protein bar I've ever eaten!!!!

imamirkhan's Rating
Peanut Butter Crunch

It's more like a cheat meal than a protein bar. Loved both the flavors and I wish I had ordered then sooner. I have had protein bars off the shelf from 7-11 and other stores and there were non edible but fell in love with this one. I was also on low-fodmap diet (IBS diet) but this did not upset my stomach at all. Very pleased.

sstp138's Rating
Vanilla Marshmallow

BEST PROTEIN BAR EVER!!!!!!

OneToughMommy's Rating
Salted Toffee Pretzel

WOW. I just ate this (Salted Toffee Pretzel), and it's really amazing. I was reluctant to try it at first, but I now want to buy more. The texture really is unique in that it's similar to a Rice Krispies treat. I've been having a sweet tooth all day, and this really hit the spot, along with completing my protein requirement for the day. I bought this one bar and a whole bunch of protein cookies, and I really wish I would have done that the other way around. I found those protein cookies (Muscletech) to have a weird taste and a pretty bad texture, and they have way more calories and fat than this bar. I really need to buy more of these. I'll be trying more flavors, too.

karljgormley's Rating
Peanut Butter Crunch

karljgormley did not leave a written review for this product.

docwood21's Rating
Vanilla Marshmallow

These products have outstanding taste. They are in texture, just like a large Rice Krispie bar. Very tasty good amount of protein and carbohydrate mix. Very good switch out from a regular chocolate or other type of soft protein bar

jmannixx's Rating

THESE ARE AMAZING!! I've tried a lot of protein bars and these are by far the best yet! No gross and chewy texture like most bars. These taste just like a rice krispy treat! Certainly going to be buying these regularly.

judygentry's Rating

Nice. Great flavor!

jkno444's Rating
Salted Toffee Pretzel

Best protein bar I have ever had!

tharprl's Rating

These are awesome! Couldn't have done a better job with the salted toffee pretzel. For the price, these are the best bars you can buy right now.