BSN Syntha-6 Protein Crisp Reviews

9.7
9.6

dmf8625's Rating
Vanilla Marshmallow

These bars are amazing! Completely different from your typical high fiber Quest type bar. Best way to describe them is a healthy rice krispy treat with more flavor options. Low sugar, good amount of protein per bar, easy to eat and digest. Have tried two flavors so far and both are good. Salted toffee pretzel is by far my favorite so far. I don't mind eating the high fiber Quest type bars but this is something different for those who are tired of them or just want a change.

Leeps83's Rating
Vanilla Marshmallow

Really delicious, however, couldn't they figure out a way to add some fiber in these bars?? It's like eating air!

Richie1Rich9's Rating
Chocolate Crunch

Cheap price, great taste and quite filling. Plus no dyes or any of that crap. Got a sample of these when I ordered from BB and they've been my bar ever since. Vanilla marshmallow legit tastes like a Rice Krispies treat. People say that all the time but no, it really does. And the chocolate one was good too. But if I had to tell you to pick 1, vanilla marshmallow. I usually eat these with lunch or take one on the go for a snack. Better than any One or Quest Bar

kaate3's Rating

OMG the texture is SO BOMB. Taste exactly like a Rice Krispies treat. Favorite bar on the market for both texture & taste. Salted toffee is my favorite one but they are all good !!

kdipple1's Rating
Salted Toffee Pretzel

Best protein bar I've ever tasted!

Dklifman's Rating
Salted Toffee Pretzel

Best Protein bar I've ever had!

Sjhillis's Rating

The Toffee is beyond awesome. I have given it to dozens of people, and they all agree it is one of the best protein bars we have ever tried. A rice crispy treat taken to be next level.

courtneytrisha1's Rating
Vanilla Marshmallow

Tastes just like a rice crispy treat

punchs's Rating
Chocolate Crunch

These are pretty decent. i think they're a runner up to the cake bites. Pretty dense but the flavor is good and not too chalky. Good balance of nutrients and didn't sit in my stomach like a rock. i will be ordering again.

Mortar34's Rating

Not bad, nice change of pace from the consistency of normal protein bars. They are an incredibly light snack while still somewhat filling. If you want a protein snack and don't like normal protein bars these are definitely worth a shot.

kendra04's Rating
Peanut Butter Crunch

I love the taste and consistency of this product. Didn't give it a perfect 10 because other bars leave me feeling a bit more satisfied and fulfilled. But they are very good!

• Rob334
Rob334's Rating
Chocolate Crunch

Delicious bar! Love the rice crisp texture - a nice change from my usual bar. Will definitely buy again.

LaurenRye's Rating
Salted Toffee Pretzel

Hubby got us a box of these at the start of the month. I much prefer soft bars but decent nutritional profile for this type of bar

justyjulius's Rating
Chocolate Crunch

Used to love these, but not sure if they changed the formula or if I got a bad batch because the last box I got was very hard. Also 7g of fat is a little high for me to work into my daily diet. I do like the rice crispy texture, when it's soft :)

GeicoJH's Rating
Peanut Butter Crunch

These bars are amazing. I travel weekly so having two on a flight makes it so easy to catch some extra protein without making a mess. I still use powder to get my daily intake of whey protein but these are great. I often find myself smashing one just because I want something sweet

rustyback's Rating
Peanut Butter Crunch

This is one of my favorite protein bars. These taste great and are always my go-to snack in the afternoon.

ngibson77's Rating

Amazing taste. These blow away any other bar I've ever tried!

bobbysteels's Rating

This is a great tasting bar.. very tasty and filling...

SparksMuscle's Rating
Peanut Butter Crunch

Peanut Butter Crunch..... is like the best tasting rice crispy treat you've ever had held together with a perfect layer of peanut butter. There are two words that other protein bars usually cannot claim; light and crunchy. I am also pleasently surprised that for being so light, it still fills me up. If only they could squeeze another 2g of protein per bar, I would rate this above my Muscletech Nitro-Tech Birthday Cake bar. So my compromise is to alternate between both bars. The difference between the two bars is that when I have my Syntha-6 Peanut Butter Crunch Protein Crisp Bar.... I feel like I'm cheating on my Birthday Cake bar. Except, I don't feel the least bit sorry for it!

alperdrn's Rating
Chocolate Crunch

alperdrn did not leave a written review for this product.