BSN EndoRush Reviews

Blue Raz
Pineapple

Caseynoll's Rating
Blue Raz

Was disappointed by this product. It does not mix well, there is a ton of sediment at the bottom even after being mixed super well. The flavor is good and the effect is decent. I just never want to use it because it doesn’t mix well and it’s gross when you get to that last sip and there is a ton of sand like reminents

saggor's Rating
Sour Candy

tasted like chemicals, made my mouth and lips numb after 2 sips, would not recommend.

frankyanswers's Rating
Island Cooler

Really great preworkout! It’s not fizzy like they’re other preworkouts and the flavor is amazing! Definitely a new staple to my workout now.

cmclane11's Rating
Sour Candy

I really like this preworkout, I used to take NO-Xplode a lot, but I prefer this. I tried Sour Candy flavor, it was good, but I'm not a huge fan of anything sour. I would like to try the Island Paradise next time. Good amount of caffeine and no jitters. Gets me through long workouts!

Trevorahrens48's Rating
Sour Candy

I got this pre-workout at the beginning of this month and sadly was sick the first week. This threw me out of my schedule of hitting the gym early and this seriously helped getting my butt in gear. It does have a little more caffeine than I am use to but I didn't get jittery at all from it. The taste is great if you have a sweet tooth too.

mswahny007's Rating
Sour Candy

Overall EndoRush was a decent pre-workout. The caffeine content gave me an appropriate burst of energy without getting jittery. I maintained an OK pump throughout the entirety of my workout, but not the best. I gave it a 7/10 because I do prefer a pre with a little bit more citrulline but EndoRush still enabled me to have a good workout with high energy.

tassaz's Rating
Sour Candy

I'm not sure if it's my caffeine tolerance, but this pre-workout made me too jittery. C4 doesn't even make me do that. It's alright. It definitely gave me energy but this is the first time that I can say it was a little too much energy. Sour Candy was also not my favorite but I'm pretty picky with flavors.

alexisgutierrez's Rating
Sour Candy

I have been using this product for the past month, and i can say i am honestly impressed. The flavor is good, its not real sour which i like. It also gave me a decent amount of energy for all my workouts and cardio. If you're looking to try out a new pre-workout i would give this one a try!!

alexreiter23's Rating
Sour Candy

This product has been my pre-workout for the month! I like to switch things up every month and try what is all on the market. I was definitely not disappointed by the flavor here. It has a strong candy apple flavor with a little sourness to it (in a good way). It also gave me a pretty good energy buzz. The reason I gave the product an 8 is because it did not give me the kick that some pre-workouts, but absolutely no reason not to buy this product as it effects everyone differently!

mattshannon27's Rating
Sour Candy

I took this pre-workout for the first time this month and it worked very effectively. I sometimes find myself getting the jitters when I take pre-workout, but with BSN Endorush, I have had a much better experience with it. Great pre-workout energy that lasts throughout my whole workout. Highly recommend

KendallAttwood's Rating
Sour Candy

10/10 flavor. No sour, bitter taste like many pre-workouts. I give it an 8 because although the flavor was great, it doesn't give me the boost of energy I need. No side effects of feeling jittery or headaches!

jessifitness's Rating
Sour Candy

I really liked the sour candy flavor. It kind of reminded me of green apple. No tingles.

paigemarecic's Rating
Sour Candy

BSN Endorush is currently my go-to pre-workout after trying it as a new product a few weeks ago. I often have trouble taking pre-workout being a smaller female because they tend to make me itchy, etc. I took 1/2-3/4 serving 3-4 times a week for the past month and no tingles, and great energy for workouts. Sour candy is bright green and pretty good if you like sour things. I would buy again! I would like to try new flavors though.

jaredandersen15's Rating
Sour Candy

I haven't taken preworkout in over a year, but i decided to take a shot at this one and it was awesome! I didn't get any tingles and it kept me going throughout my whole workout. There is great label transparency so you know exactly what is going in your body. 10/10 would recommend this to someone who is looking for a new/better preworkout!

ashabernethy's Rating
Sour Candy

I was taking a break from preworkout for a little while, and then tried this. I love the label transparency that you don't get with other pwo's. It kept me energized throughout my entire workout. The sour candy was good, but I think personally, I will try different flavors next time!

adge11's Rating

Being a female athlete I have been through many phases of my own journey and what I put in my body is more important than ever. So many products contain a ton of unwanted ingredients and BSN Endorush is a preworkout that has given me full transparency on whats in the product - putting less in my body and more of what I am looking for for my health and goals. So many great flavors, but Sour Candy is for sure one of my favs!

Scott_Herman's Rating

N.O-Xplode XE has been my go to pre-workout forever and even so the first time I took Endorush I had the tingles and the energy to take over the world! ... or just my workout haha. But seriously guys the taste is amazing on all the flavors, island cooler being my favorite, and the best part about Endorush is that you can do more with less. Compared to other pre-workouts the ingredient list is very short and you only need one scoop. So if you like a hard hitting pre-workout that delivers energy, performance and those serious muscle PUMPS, definitely try Endorush!

raachharr's Rating
Sour Candy

I typically don't take pre-workout because I don't like the tingly feeling you get from most of them. Thankfully, Endorush doesn't make you feel tingly, but it does give you lots of energy. The only downside to this product is that the effects are more delayed than most. I didn't really get the energized feeling until about an hour after taking it.

pjlclem62's Rating
Sour Candy

It gave me some good energy for the whole lift and I got a pretty good pump. The sour candy flavour is a little strong if you take your pre-workout in shots.

jdl22's Rating
Sour Candy

BSN EndoRush has crafted a near-perfect formula for high-intensity workouts. Between its creatine monohydrate, nitrate, and beta-alanine formula, a pre-workout pump is guaranteed before each workout. As a college student myself - balancing two jobs, an internship, and being a full-time student - finding the energy, motivation and focus to workout can be highly challenging. There are many days where I just don't feel like I have any more push to hit a good workout. Endorush's 300mg of caffeine works perfectly to summon just enough energy and focus to hit a good workout in, regardless of how tired or unmotivated I am beforehand. Additionally, the preworkout doesn't give me the tingly sensation that many other pre-workouts do as well, resulting often in upset stomach or nausea. My stomach has always been relatively sensitive to pre-workout formulas, but this one seems to have side-stepped that sensation to deliver maximum performance no matter how tired, busy or unmotivated I feel!