BPI Sports ISO HD Reviews

Ultra Pure Purely Delicious Whey Protein Isolate Designed For Fast Absorption To Support Lean Muscle Growth!*

Good
7.7
7.9
7.7

apearce641's Rating
Peanut Butter Candy Bar

I love Bpi protein. But was very disappointed with this one. Taste isnt bad but the texture of the shake is foamy and very unappealing. Muat use a shaker cup or it wont mix with any liquid.

gobedh's Rating
S'Mores

I don't know if BPI change their formula recently, but bottle that came to me has exactly same nutrition fact than what listed in this site (my bottle show exp date 10/2018) I read many people complaining about quality degradation of this product. I have no experience with BPI product before, but product that came to me has very good quality. S'mores is very creamy and nice taste, no complain about water mixturing or drinking sands feeling. Easy to mix and no clump at all. Was little foamy but that's denifitely okay for me Price is very affordable for isolate product, will kill this bottle in 1 month and definitely will buy another one

eodom2028's Rating
S'Mores

eodom2028 did not leave a written review for this product.

nigatan's Rating
S'Mores

Didn't mix well. Huge clumps are always stuck when shaking compared to other protein tubs. The taste was actually nice, must have been a bad batch. Enough to make me not buy another tub from them, at least not in the near future

elvisrosa's Rating
Vanilla Cookie

Vanilla Cookie flavor with milk was the best protein powder I've ever tasted. Although with water, the taste wasn't well enough. 6.5/10. If you add this powder to foods such as oatmeal and protein shakes along with milk, it has a well enough flavor. I was hoping it would taste good with water, but it didn't satisfy me enough. Overall this flavor is really great regardless of the water issue. I can't wait to taste test the other flavors, enjoy!

jenlynblack's Rating

I was very unhappy with this protein. Had tried a sample before buying. And enjoyed the sample. Bought 2 different flavors and they were clumpy. Didnt mix well and seemed foamy. Could have been the batch I received but it was enough for me to not purchase again.

johnnydoamaral's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Great taste. Cookies and cream flavor is like Oreo milkshake. No sweetener aftertaste. Mixes very well.

MPLJR1222's Rating
S'Mores

This is a great iso product! I really enjoyed the s'mores flavor, one of the best that I've had in a while. Usually s'more flavors don't come out very well, but BPI nailed this one and i was definitely impressed with it. The ingredient profile here is great, with high quality protein, along with it being relatively low in calories and sugar which is also nice to see in a protein product. The texture is nice and smooth, and mixing was no problem with milk in a shaker cup. Overall, a great protein product!

uzone2k's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

uzone2k did not leave a written review for this product.

BrianPhan's Rating
Vanilla Cookie

This was a disappointing prouduct it wouldn't mix very well and always left me feeling like there was powder in the back of my throats and in my mouth. The flavor isn't bad and the results aren't bad either but the powdery feeling kind of ruins this for me, maybe it was just mine but for my experience I wouldn't recommend this flavor

Cwa12's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Would not reccomend this to anyone. Does not mix well at all, and the flavor is one of the worst I've come across. I also feel a bit shorted considering I got 18.5 scoops out of the 1.8 lb container that they claim has approximately 23 scoops. Pretty far off in their approximation. Will not buy again.

maor0078's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

They changed the formula. The serving scoop increased, and the texture of the powder was not smooth and very bad , the taste is just terrible. I'm not going to buy BP Anymore.

nicktam's Rating
Vanilla Cookie

Decided to try a new protein and I'm very pleased, the taste is incredible. Has the consistency of a milkshake and mixes very well with water.

Titaskins's Rating
Vanilla Cookie

Bought sample packs from GNC first. Immediately after trying it I bought three of the 5lb. containers. Love this stuff. I rate the taste at 9 because let's face it the taste of protein drinks can always be better, but this is by far the best of these flavors I've ever had. Mix 5-6oz. Of water, fat free milk, whole milk, or whatever your preference, with one scoop (makes it an 8oz drink) and it goes down smooth. Throw it in a blender if you like to add that frothy shake feel to it.

abarakeh86's Rating
Vanilla Cookie

abarakeh86 did not leave a written review for this product.

NathanSummers66's Rating

Great clean Isolate formula, after trying this I swiched from the old one I sued to use.

JasperPAYNE's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

Iso HD is the best mixing and smoothest Iso protein I have had in a while. The best thing about it in my opinion is that it never makes my stomach upset. Most others do.

JenaSoto's Rating
Peanut Butter Candy Bar

This is my favorite Isolate protein because if the taste. The PB candy bar flavor standouts out to me as one of the best tasting flavors of any Iso protein I have ever had.

dhillon7800's Rating
Cookies And Cream

I have purchased the Cookies and Cream flavor a few different times(from this site and in store). It is a really good flavor in that is does not overpower. Simple, easy to digest, light, good size scoop, great results. This has been a great break from the usual chocolate and vanilla every brand offers as its mainstay flavors. I decided to try out the S'mores flavor as my latest purchase due to the overall better rating by the users and as a long standing BPI Sports customer, I did so with trust as I have always had excellent experiences with all of their products so I bought the 69 servings size. This product came with an unusual scoop which was very large which I wouldn't mind but it barely fits in the container of my premium shaker I also purchased from this site. The scoop also has a tiny handle for no apparent reason which you can barely grasp with the two tips of your fingers. Then the taste which does not taste at all like S'mores and the texture is VERY sand-like. The product mixes horribly with water. Even if I add more water than the recommended amount or use a blender it seems as if the powder just spreads out in the water rather than mixing into one product. I contacted both bodybuilding.com and BPI Sports. As the reviews before more have stated, BPI Sports confirms they have changed their formula which is very unfortunate. I am not sure whether that stems to all flavors and whey products or is limited to just the ISO HD S'mores product but I will not be considering any protein from BPI Sports again if this is a permanent and across the board on flavors change in formulation. I am very disappointed as I was a very loyal customer of the brand and purchase about 90-95% supplements from this brand. I hope BPI Sports notices the customer complaints of the disappointing formuation change and goes back to the quality they were known for. The Cookies And Cream flavor with the results I have gotten from it is my lone reason for the 9/10 overall rating(did not factor in latest formulation for S'mores for benefit of the doubt for hopes it will not be a change across the board of the product line though I will be, hesitantly, testing in small amounts the other flavors sometime in the future). For now I will probably be looking elsewhere for my Whey Protein needs. Note- bodybuilding.com was very cooperative and offered me a return and free shipping back to them. Great service!

JonDaMon8's Rating
S'Mores

BPI Sports ISO HD S'Mores used to be the best tasting and highest quality protein I have ever purchased, but recently they have changed the formula (verified by an e-mail to BPI) and the new formula is significantly worse than the old. For starters, the powder doesn't mix nearly as well, the serving size increased but the amount of protein per serving did not, and most obvious of all the taste got noticeably worse. To me this seems like a business decision to decrease the quality of the product, which doesn't make sense to me as this is supposed to be their top tier protein, so why not do it on one of the lesser variants? I will no longer be purchasing this, as to me seems like a greedy corporate decision.