BPI Sports CLA + Carnitine Reviews

Combines Two Popular Ingredients Clinically Shown To Support Weight Management

Good

vfitmodel's Rating

My last competition prep I used this product to help bring an "edge" to leaning down. The flavor, snow cone, helped curb my cravings for sweets due to its sweet taste. Overall, I think it definitely helped further my fat loss. The only downside is that I wish it had more servings in each container.

kjpowers's Rating

I absolutely love this product. Great tasting drink to have with lunch or dinner. I wish there were more servings for the price considering it's just CLA and L-Carnitine L-Tartrate. Regardless, this is a great product to satisfy your sugary drink cravings when cutting down.

LOTRFan's Rating

This is the perfect product. 8 reviews. That's it?

Sugrplm's Rating

Both flavors tasted delicious. I mix this with BPI Sports Best BCAA Shredded, once in the morning and once after a workout or in the evening. Ive been at the gym since March 17th, Gained muscle mass and decreased fat, only lost about 2 #, which is my goal, not to lose weight. I will continue to use until I reach my goals.

c101965's Rating

Fruit punch tastes great. Didn't taste chemically. Better than I expected.

stanm's Rating

I was very excited when I found this on sale and didn't bother to read all the ingredients... This has a dangerous level of Vitamin D, I do not know why BPI would put so much in and suggest you take it twice a day. Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin, unlike water-soluble vitamins (B and C are water soluble), it dissolves in fat and is stored in body tissues. Toxicity from vitamin D is mediated by altering calcium metabolism, which is potentially lethal. Doses should not exceed 10,000IU daily unless supervised by a medical professional. We probably won't die from taking this product but there are horrible consequences from too much vitamin D.. I'm tossing my bottle into the trash. If there's a health expert out there that can tell me otherwise, I'd like to learn more.

tylermcsparran's Rating

I can't speak the effectiveness of it, as I just took it for the first time today, but MY GOD is the taste amazing! Tastes exactly like a cotton candy snow cone. WOW!

Candie0327's Rating

I mix with bcaa shredded and my hubby noticed my body shaping up more. I also felt leaner and tighter. I love it

Synzaic's Rating

Amazing taste first of all...makes it easy to drink, i also mix it with any other flavourless supplements like glutamine. Still on my first bottle but i will definitely buy again. Love BPI

ryan698's Rating

Well went ahead and ordered this stuff because I was getting a bit tired of taking so many pill and figured this could be a decent alternative. Got it in yesterday and the flavor was awesome actually reminds me of a snow cone I would get when I was a kid very good I actually looking forward to drinking my next one already. If your not someone who likes sweetness you might not like this flavor it is very sweet. My only thing I didn't like was ready the package it didn't tell you how much water to mix with one scoop so I just fill my cup about 14oz of water and mixed it like that and seems to taste good. Might try more water later. As for how well it works... Well iv only just started taking it and iv been using CLA and L-carnitine pills already so I don't expect huge change just more practical for me. But the taste has won me over will buy again

JonBana's Rating

BPI nailed this flavour this almost taste like cotton candy this is snowcone does not taste like their other snow cones this one by far is the best , the powder mixes very well and blends well with other products I highly recommend this product if you looking for a fat burner or even just a drink that you can sip on the whole day this is am amazing flavour