BPI Sports Best Protein Reviews

Cookies and Cream
7.8

Macrobolic2's Rating
Salted Caramel

This is a very good quality protein. I am not sure what other commenters are talking about with the clumpiness; I saw no clumpiness but rather experienced that it mixed very well. It is a bit thick (which is a good thing!), but you might have to test out different water levels to get to a consistency you like. I personally went with about 7-8 oz water per scoop. Salted caramel was good, but I personally liked Snickerdoodle better. I have Vanilla Swirl and Cookies and Cream un-opened, but I am very satisfied with this product, especially that they 3rd party test.

sonalnlud's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Before I used BPI Sports ISO HD Proteins, I has already gone through Nature's Best - ISO Pure Proteins. BPI ISO HD is a thick shake like that of pudding on the recommended quantity of water i.e. 5-6 Oz per scoop. Its flavour is also average. It is easily dissoluble. I was asked to try this one by my supplier, but honestly speaking I cannot say it is better than ISO Pure of Nature's Best. I look forward for its result after a big bottle is finished of 65 servings.

jasonjames425's Rating

The last time I bought this same protein it was great. This time it's as thick as pudding. Even after putting 6 ounces over the recommended amount. Idk why? Have they changed manufacturers?

Synzaic's Rating
Salted Caramel

One of the best proteins i have ever bought, the "best protein" and whey HD are both wuality products. These are Animal whey are my go to's

Adrienne58's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

Not thrilled with this. Mixes well but Doesn't taste that good, scoop is HUGE. Not buying again.

monkeyking2188's Rating

Great tasting protein Does the job with no bloating or bathroom run, will definitely keep buying from bpi.

JRichter97's Rating

Consistency of this protein is not good. Stick with the chocolate flavor if you decide to buy some, but I will look elsewhere in the future.

Tizzakowack's Rating
Cookies And Cream

This has been my favorite protein for a year or 2. Just recently bought the strawberries in cream, which i have had before. Only this time it is chalky and I can't take more than 1-2 gulps without choking on it. Reading quite a few reviews on this lately, what is going on? Was something changed? Frustrating to finally find a protein for it to change.

jokerGN's Rating
Cookies And Cream

I have ordered this protein 3 times before with no issues. It looks like I have the same experience as the previous two comments that I have read. They must have changed something in the formula, the shakes are almost not drinkable. Closest thing I can compare it to is cake batter, thick and clumpy flavor is non-existent. Just ordered a different companies and will be throwing out a container I had 4 servings from.

tigermike74's Rating
S'Mores

I have been a loyal customer of BPI products for a long time. My only complaint is that they discontinue flavors too easily. I loved the Whey-HD Granola Crunch and it's now gone. Then I tried the Best Protein Snickerdoodle and now it is on the chopping block and is actually discontinued. I bought a couple large containers of the Smores flavor and for the first time, am disappointed in the taste. It mixes clumpy, thick and has a chalky texture, something I have never seen in BPI proteins. I'm going to struggle to finish these containers whereas I looked forward to drinking all of the other flavors that have since been discontinued.

• MISBHY
MISBHY's Rating
Vanilla Swirl

First time ever buying this protein I got the strawberries and cream. It was so smooth and tasted amazing... bought the Vanilla swirl a couple months later and it's like they changed something in the ingredients. Very chalky, clumpy and I have to shake it forever to get all the clumps out. So I thought the vanilla was just a bad choice, so after another couple months I got the S&C again and SAME THING!! Chalky, very clumpy and super thick... I don't know what's going on with BPI protein but it sucks. Very disappointed.

ScarlettRed's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

First impression: reading the ingredients, I am pleased it is easy to read and simplified unlike other proteins I have tried. I'm also happy this does not contain Stevia. For some reason that type of sweetener does not sit well with me. But this has enough sweetness not to be too much. Consistency in powder is pretty thick when scooping. Recommended a bottle with a big opening. Mixing wise I had no problem. I read reviews how it was bulky and with a blender bottle I had no problem mixing. A good 10 second shale did the trick. Also I did use 8oz water not 6. It could be that it needs more fluid rather than the protein itself. I had no problem with the batch I had. Taste: great. Never had problems with chocolate. No chalky taste or after taste. Feeling wise 6 hrs after. No bloating. Feel no soreness from intense workout from earlier. I did take c4 as pre workout if it helps. For 24g of Protein, this would be my go to after workout supplement and will help me hit my macros.

B4ngB4ng's Rating
S'Mores

Flavor is most important to me when it comes to protein, even before macros! Truly not impressed with this protein powder, it has an after taste I do not enjoy and cannot wait to buy some new protein! S'mores flavor sounded amazing and was very disappointed. Powder also tends to clump and needs extra shaking. I always stick with BSN products and now I remember why! Macros are good on it, however!

junn1's Rating
Vanilla Swirl

Worst Protein i ever purchased do not waste your money !!!! Alert u regret it if u buy this product

Dbol43@comcast.net's Rating
Vanilla Swirl

Disappointing. This was very thick and chalky. I have used other products from BPI Sports and expected a solid protein powder. This reminds me of the thick powders that were around in the early 90's. I normally have a shake in the morning with a cup of milk but had to use water and still end up choking it down.

mork89's Rating

The taste is good, it digest easy and is a quality protein. The biggest drawback is the powder is very clumpy and can be hard to get mixed without clumps (I use a blender ball shaker). After trying BPI's protein I am going to switch back to its other product line Cutler Nutrition which mixes a lot better and seems to be a slightly better product.

DanielCarter47's Rating

DanielCarter47 did not leave a written review for this product.

JMavrik's Rating
Vanilla Swirl

The reason why I go with this protein over other vanilla ones is because this one tastes great. there is nothing worse then worst than that fake vanilla after-tastes.

RodrigiezChris's Rating
Salted Caramel

Great protein, love the ingredient profile and it is not to heavy on the stomach. I really enjoyed the taste of this one and will be purchasing another when the time comes.

joseph47parker's Rating
S'Mores

The main reason I had for buying this is the assurance that I'm getting quality protein. In as much as as that is a concern, I'm happy with the purchase. But, the taste is just okay. It mixes just okay. My biggest complaint is that the produce seems to have some kind of electrical charge. I will have small clusters on the scoop that are standing up like magnetized metal shavings. These "shaving" will just spring off and make a huge mess.