BPI Sports Best Protein Reviews

7.8
Snickerdoodle

DanielCarter47's Rating
Strawberries & Cream

DanielCarter47 did not leave a written review for this product.

JMavrik's Rating
Vanilla Swirl

The reason why I go with this protein over other vanilla ones is because this one tastes great. there is nothing worse then worst than that fake vanilla after-tastes.

RodrigiezChris's Rating
Salted Caramel

Great protein, love the ingredient profile and it is not to heavy on the stomach. I really enjoyed the taste of this one and will be purchasing another when the time comes.

joseph47parker's Rating
S'Mores

The main reason I had for buying this is the assurance that I'm getting quality protein. In as much as as that is a concern, I'm happy with the purchase. But, the taste is just okay. It mixes just okay. My biggest complaint is that the produce seems to have some kind of electrical charge. I will have small clusters on the scoop that are standing up like magnetized metal shavings. These "shaving" will just spring off and make a huge mess.

MangoMadness's Rating
Vanilla Swirl

DO NOT BUY!! BPI definitely changed the formula here and ruined a good protein.The recent reviews here are accurate--this protein does not mix well and is clumpy and frothy. I'm giving it a 2 because it works ok in fruit smoothies but I will not use this protein in water or milk alone. Very disappointed because when I first tried their S'mores flavor over a year ago I honestly thought it was the best tasting protein I ever had. Then I got vanilla much later and it's terrible. I checked the reviews to see if maybe I got a bad batch because S'mores was amazing but it seems like other people have noticed the same thing I did.

ksharp12's Rating

This is one of the best tasting protein powders I have every tried. It mixes well with any type of milk. I also use it to blend into protein ice cream and for pancakes/oats. This flavor is a good basic one to have to add to your foods/bake with.

jandres742's Rating
Strawberries & Cream

I have always liked BPI Best Protein, and I usually order Vanilla flavor. Last time I ordered Strawberry and I don't know if I receive a bad batch or is just this type, but the Strawberry does not mix very well and you have always an "powder" after taste in your mouth. I will continue ordering Vanilla from now on, which has always been good in taste and mixing.

Ghawk21's Rating
Salted Caramel

The flavour was great, no complaints there. Could mix a little better, I had some clumping in the bottom. I would still continue to use this, definitely want to try the snickerdoodle flavour.

laurlaur63's Rating
S'Mores

I like the s'mores flavor. But this powder really does not mix well with the water. No matter how much or hard I shake it I still end up with clumps and a gritty feel.

rbryan50's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Overall a good protein supplement...I'm still looking for those magic supplements to get the superman bod in all the pics :) Taste and mixture is the reason I didn't rate it higher...I use a chocolate syrup to enhance the flavor when needed with proteins...overall BPI carries good, verified products, which is why I am willing to try more!

lindlj01's Rating
S'Mores

lindlj01 did not leave a written review for this product.

dominicj1415's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Bought this because it was on sale. Tried mixing with both milk and water and it was a very thick consistency and hard to drink compared to other proteins. Very Dissatisfied.

Kasimi23's Rating
S'Mores

It has a really weird taste and Very hard to mix. It does not give you that good feeling after your drink it after work out

cemiltacir's Rating
Salted Caramel

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

RickiestRick's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

I bought this protein before and I was pretty excited to try it out. Unfortunately I've had better. The flavour was alright, it only has 24g of protein in each serving, and it was clumpy at times. Also after shaking the crap out of it to get all the clumps out the texture was on the grainy side. I won't be buying this again.

cabo3328's Rating

Probably one of the top two proteins in my book. Taste great mixes well and the company is transparent about what the put in their products. Cant ask for more. Ive actually buckled down to mainly two companies and this is one of them. They also make t shirts that fit well lol

rabiee's Rating

rabiee did not leave a written review for this product.

killah556's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

I fell in love with the price and taste of BPI Chocolate brownie a few months ago and when I finally purchased a 2LB container again during a recent sale, my heart was broken. I didn't want to believe they switched the formula but they did. I didn't want to believe the other reviewers saying this was now a chalky protein and to move on, after all, I had finally found a simple formula and loved the simple ingredient's list free of stuff like Maltodextrin. They added a few new proteins to the blend and it has unfortunately made this shake go from good, to Casein consistency bad. Hope you liked my first review and I apologize if it was mostly based on taste and not results, this is protein after all, and I'm not writing a thesis on my personal gains over the course of a decade lol. Thank you!

bbeatty22's Rating
S'Mores

No complaints from me. The s'mores is pretty good and I would definitely consider buying again.

kevin7187's Rating
S'Mores

kevin7187 did not leave a written review for this product.