BPI Sports Best Pre Workout Reviews

Designed To Utilize Fat For Fuel To Increase Strength And Performance*

Good
7.6

KDOGG5171's Rating

I have tried all flavors of this product. Flavors are decent but not the best. I did not get a great pump or workout off of these and took it more as a mindset to workout rather than energy feel ..

firasghantous's Rating
Apple Pear

looking at the ingredients and after using this product for sometime i can give it 9 for those who are on Keto or like to do fasted cardio,if your goal is to build muscles this product is not for you.

• nitzav
nitzav's Rating

This use to be a favorite. It seems they have changed formula to some products. This looks "powdery". I have ordered it in the past and it was the best and it also did not appear "powdery." Not nearly as good as it used to be. I break a little sweat but do not feel the energy like I used to with this product.

etimek25's Rating
Tropical Freeze

Flavor was very good but as an overall pre workout, I wasn't too impressed with this product. It didn't provide me with the pump that others have. If you're on a ketogenic diet this product may be better for you than it was for me.

majdloulou71's Rating
Tropical Freeze

This product gave me EXACTLY what i needed ! Gave me a little bit of that tingly feel but it did help me to DESTROY my workout ! Kept me focused and really energized through the whole workout. 10\10 Would recommend.

Kcaldwell20's Rating
Blue Lemon Ice

Unique flavor! It provides good energy for me, but everything provides good energy for me...

teesnum's Rating
Tropical Freeze

Good Product Solid Product no nianic itch, I work out @ 2 am and i can honestly say that i feel this kick in within 30 min. Love it. I also take this with Shredded BCAA and Roxy Lean and Aminos all by BPI.

pendlet0n's Rating
Blue Lemon Ice

I follow a ketogenic diet so this definitely appealed to me on the shelf. I've been a big fan of pretty much everything from BPI. At first I was iffy on this, as I like the beta alanine tingles in a PWO and the kick of energy. However, I get a really focused energy that doesn't "come on", it's just there during my workout. No crashing after. I'm not a cardio lover but when taking this PWO, I easily stay on my cardio machine for an extra 45 minutes without issue because I just have these great clean energy to power me through and feeling fresh. Blue Lemon Ice flavor is good but kind of "milky" when mixed with water. It's an odd taste/texture but the actual flavor is good. I prefer to just throw PWO powder in my mouth with a swig of water and it's not easily do-able with this because of the thickness of the powder. However, still highly recommend this for cardio days!

ran126501's Rating
Watermelon Ice

This product is great for taste but did not give me the pre work out energy other products have.

morgandd12's Rating
Watermelon Ice

I used this product for the first time after cycling off preworkouts for a while. I like it a lot it doesn't make me very jittery or light headed. I'm pretty caffeine sensitive so the amount of caffeine in this preworkout compared to others I've tried it's perfect. The only thing is if you take a scoop and drink it down with water the consistency is very weird. It almost feels like flour. That's the only complaint I have about this other than that I recommend it even for lifting, especially if you don't want an overwhelming amount of caffenine and itches that some preworkouts have.

MariaClint's Rating
Apple Pear

I love this PWO! I ism working great for me on my keto diet! If you are dieting like that I recommend this product.

Crang69's Rating

As a precursor to my review, I will state that I am on a KETO diet and training routine. I decided to give this a try as a preworkout and I'll give it to you with no frills. I am already into my week 4 of KETO so my energy levels and training are baselined to give this and other products a fair review. Flavor rating 9 - I really like the Tropical Freeze taste and its not too sweet. Mixes well with water. Effectiveness rating 7 - I'm coming from a PreKaged, Bullnox, C4, and Redline background and if you're used to that type of neuro focus and intensity, I would say that this is a bit different and can take some time to get acclimated. This was a bit disappointing initially but I also did not feel the "itchies", I was never jittery, and the post workout crash is also minimal compared to some of the others so that was a positive. Onset and Duration rating 10 - The onset was pretty close to what I read at about 30 minutes which is my typical drive to the gym so that works for me. Duration is about 90-120 minutes before feeling a significant decline. My workout last a bit on the 2+ hour side so I had to make some adjustments but still a positive for duration. Overall rating 9 - As a tool for the cardio based or crossfit training routine I would give it a self standing 10. As a preworkout for the strength based or bodybuilding focused routine I would STILL recommend this as a great product but you need to make it part of a stacked preworkout mix in my opinion (I am experimenting with a 1/4 scoop of PreKaged, BA stack)

Abertrand343's Rating

Taste was good, pump is more of a pump designed for cardio. definitely better if you're following the Keto diet if not don't even bother

eamichalic's Rating
Blue Lemon Ice

Performance = Incredible for what its designed for-Cardio. However, If your stomach has been getting upset with all the creatine loaded Pre-workouts that you take for that killer pump, THIS is a great supplement to cycle with to give your gut a break (it may not give you the huge pump your looking for in a Pre, but its not bad). Use this for a great cardio session. Taste = Pretty good

thehealthcoach's Rating
Blue Lemon Ice

Very good new product. Enough kick to be a pre workout with the crash. Is more of a keto product for those who follow that diet.

Coatesmic's Rating
Blue Lemon Ice

I was excited for the release of this product back in May being a fan of BPI. At this time, I was also steering away from pre workouts with nitrate blends. I really enjoy that this pre workout doesn't make me nauseous during my high intensity workouts. Definitely gets me going on my early morning workouts. Kinda wish the container wasn't so narrow. It's hard to scoop when you're getting to the end of it but that's got nothing to do with the actual product itself, which is why I'm still giving it a solid 10.

AlfieWhitee's Rating
Apple Pear

AlfieWhitee did not leave a written review for this product.

• the3ps
the3ps's Rating
Apple Pear

This was a disappointment at best. Felt nothing. No stimulation. No pumps over baseline. Thick and a large volume of powder per scoop. This will teach me not to try something just because I like the brand or because it's on sale. Now I have 3 tubs of a product I don't want to use.

ATXmatt's Rating
Watermelon Ice

Solid pre-workout - this stuff makes me sweat like a banshee even after leaving the gym from a 60-90 minute workout. It's a steady amp during workout - I don't get a peak like I do from C4, but the theromogenics component of this stuff is much higher. Instructions say don't take 4-hours before bedtime...that is a very true statement. Also states not to take protein drink with an hour of consumption.

Svicious23's Rating
Blue Lemon Ice

I LOVE this! LOVE! It's hard finding supplements being Keto but this is the BEST THING OUT THERE!!! Absolutley amazing taste, mega flavor, and is a wicked PreWorkout. Mixes great with my other supplements and completely masks some of the bad tastings ones. I will buy so much more of these!! If you're keto, this is WHAT YOU WANT!