BPI Sports Best Creatine Reviews

9.6
Unflavored

myrmecia's Rating
Lime Sherbet

Seems to be a slightly above average creatine so far as performance goes. Sickly sweet flavouring. Powder turns from light cream to bluish green within 24 hours of being transferred from the container.

grandtheftauto4's Rating
Blue Raz

This product does exactly what he says and it also taste delicious. During my workout process I was sweating within no time; it also gave me more energy at the same time and less time with muscle recovery

MPLJR1222's Rating
Snowcone

What an awesome product! The Snow Cone flavor is honestly out of this world! I have never had anything like it before, but it is easily one of my new favorite flavors! The icy blue raz flavor is great too! Not too tart but not too sweet either. I really enjoyed drinking both flavors as a pre workout supplement. The ingredients in this product are solid, with 6 forms of creatine. All high quality, good ingredients. Could not be happier with this product! I would definitely recommend to anyone!

calvinryon's Rating

This creatine is awesome. I do take half a serving of this with half a serving of the bpi 1 MR before my workout and i sweat like a pig but my focus is amazing as is the workouts. Best stack I have ever done and Ive worked out for many years. The gains on the creatine are amazing...I do feel like I am on crack when I am on this stuff which I dont really care for but its powerful stuff and does work. Im definitely lifting more and gaining mass with proper nutrition. Gaining has always been hard for me since I use to be a skinny fat but I am seeing this change with the help of proper macros and my hardcore training sessions. This is very sweet to the taste but certainly worth a try, especially at such a low price. I take the second half later on in the evevning about 6 hours before bedtime because it helps me control my incredible sweet tooth, which held me back from hitting my goals for years. It also makes me feel full.

Tenzin03's Rating

Fruit punch flavor doesn't mix well however snow cone mixes well !

tank7779's Rating
Rainbow Ice

have this product in rainbow ice. pretty good flavor taste alot like the bomb pop/rocket pop popsicles really good flavor. do your self a favor and pick this flavor up

Vernburg's Rating
Rainbow Ice

Vernburg did not leave a written review for this product.

nunshogun's Rating
Unflavored

It's so annoying to spend time and money on a product based on false advertising, then have to spend even more money and time returning it when you realize you've been scammed. The "unflavored" creatine BPI is selling is full of artificial flavors, as I discovered after it arrived at my house. Sucralose, citric acid, maltodextrin, etc. All the stuff you put in candy. Why the **** would you put all that junk in a product you're selling to people who want "unflavored" and clean creatine? False freaking advertising, and it cost me. Never again, BPI.

prasadhew's Rating
Snowcone

this is best creating i have ever used. super

firasghantous's Rating
Blue Raz

i don't know why someone giving this supplement 10!! i give it 6 for because it taste good and it mix well.mild energy,not buying it again

trupp30's Rating
Watermelon Cooler

Mixes well. Both Watermelon and fruit punch taste great.

Tenderson3's Rating
Snowcone

This creatine is amazing. I play college football and even during spring practice my maxes are going up. Also, on myprotein.com they're having a major sale. Use my code to get an extra 25% off! TYLER-R1Z6

• EG34
EG34's Rating
Snowcone

currently on my first cycle with this product. i really do enjoy the flavor, as all these products that I've used from BPI are awesome. i do mix this creatine with my BCAA's for during my workout. i have noticed a big difference in my build since starting the creatine. i will post pics to my page once i have finished the program.

Eeffoc1's Rating
Snowcone

Eeffoc1 did not leave a written review for this product.

Starnjnyc's Rating
Snowcone

I used this haven't seen much of a difference like I did with other products but taste is great. I will try there newer versions. Love the ph balancer they add as a buffer but don't like the fake coloring

shane1996's Rating
Blue Raz

I have tried creatine from pill form to this powder. I would have to say its been the best product I've used. every single muscle that ive trained has gone up 25 pounds or more in just my repetition workouts. this has been one of the best brands i have tried and once I'm finished with what i have left. i will buy more maybe just try different flavors

Mgunz85's Rating

This creatine formally really works well... I've seen a bump of 20-30 pounds on just about every lift ... and it only took about a week or two. It works as advertised no loading required and no bloating! Great taste, mixes really well!

cemiltacir's Rating

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

ashabuzaid's Rating
Snowcone

The Snowcone will almost make you feel guilty your taking it. This stuff is super addicting so watch out!! The Blue Raz is solid when mixed with a vanilla based whey (think raspberry cheesecake), but the Snowcone flavor is out of this world! I have found MY creatine! :-)

Jduran90's Rating

Jduran90 did not leave a written review for this product.