BPI Sports Best BCAA Shredded Reviews

Designed To Promote Lean Muscle Building, Optimized Recovery And Nitric Oxide Synthase*

SaraDoud's Rating
Watermelon Ice

I can't really tell the difference between this one and the regular best bcaa's but they're both great products. Flavor is amazing, but I don't really feel like it helped my morning cardio more than the regular one.

ParlayMD's Rating

I take this first thing in the morning and it provides me energy for my cardio work...no matter what I'm doing I'm sweating alot and I know my heart rate has increase.

BunsPowered's Rating

works! keeps me fueled all day.

Johnny37lfc's Rating

Took me a little time to get used to the flavor, found it sugary in its taste and sickly during workouts, even when taken prior to. Effect wise, not 100% sure to date, will trial for another 30-Days and see what improvements come included with an intense work out scheme.

jcl1773's Rating

can anyone tell me if this is ok to take while doing intermittent fasting? Is this ok to take while in your fasted state?

MPLJR1222's Rating

This is a great product! I like how it combines both a BCAA product along with fat burning ingredients in it as well. Best BCAA Shredded provides an advanced form of BCAA's, for optimal absorption and utilization. It also adds doses of Carnitine and Citrulline, to help with fat burning and performance. I like combining both products into one, to allow for you to just take one product with two purposes. The fruit punch flavor is great! definitely very enjoyable to drink during a workout. Overall, a great 2 in 1 product!

gbfreeway's Rating
Watermelon Ice

THIS IS MY 3 WEEKS WITH THIS PRODUCT APETIT IS THE SAME AND I DON'T SEE ANY WEIGHTS LOST. BUT IT DOES HAVE GOOD TASTE BUT THE SHREEDED PART IS a F...... I WOULD NOT BE BUYING THIS AGAIN.

CWT2017's Rating

I've been using this for a few weeks now and enjoy the taste but can not say I have noticed a difference over my regular "Best BCAA" I don't think I will be buying this again.

DavidBecker22's Rating
Cherry Lime

I am a HUGE fan of the Best BCAA and now stacking it with this is the best!

DanielCarter47's Rating

I love the added ingredients for weight loss, the CLA and Carnatine. The formula is so good and the Snow Cone flavor easily makes this my favorite supplement ever.

JenaSoto's Rating
Watermelon Ice

Switched over to this Amino because I was looking for some extra weight loss help and it worked out great! I saw visible results after a week for use.

bhaiterror's Rating

Amazing product.

citybug's Rating

I can't say much for the effects as I've not been using the product long enough, however I can speak for the 'snow cone' flavor. It would be a terrific pre workout flavor but first thing in the morning it is FAR too sweet for me. Makes me cringe.

iifymwithal's Rating
Watermelon Ice

The flavor is great! I'm not a fan of crazy artificial watermelon flavor and this one is great! It's not too overpowering like some things (see: watermelon jolly ranchers - ew!). Will definitely be buying this again and trying other flavors.

FitRacer81's Rating

FitRacer81 did not leave a written review for this product.

drshawnlambert's Rating

drshawnlambert did not leave a written review for this product.

Feltonthegreat's Rating

Honestly this stuff works , I started the Arnold blue print to cut and I couldn't cut without this. Great taste and great product.

misskarese's Rating

Love this stuff! It tastes just like a snow cone. I am sensitive to caffeine so this is a good caffeine-free option for me to get my BCAA's in! The only issue I found was a bit of grittiness at the end of the serving but shaking it throughout consumption helps! Overall, I love it!

AdityaShivam's Rating
Watermelon Ice

AdityaShivam did not leave a written review for this product.

xcreex12's Rating
Cherry Lime

Really enjoyed this product, noticed the difference when I don't take it. I enjoyed the cherry lime but am curious for other flavours. I would recommend this to other people to try.