Bodybuilding.com Clothing Women's Burnout Racerback Tank Reviews

Unfortunately the XL fits like a L. BB really needs to make clothing in 2XL and larger.. BB women need size.

I absolutely love this tank the color matched the picture perfectly. It fit perfect (I'm 5'3" 130lbs and I got a small) it shipped super fast as well it's so comfy and one of my top favorite work out tanks ☺️

Love the fit and material of this shirt.

Love it! Great fit and comfy.

Absolutely love this tank! I've washed it multiple times and the color hasn't faded at all. The price is UNBEATABLE.

I absolutely love this tank!! It fits true to size, is very comfortable and washes well. The price was amazing for such a great tank! I purchased 6 of them!

True to size and very comfortable and soft. I love this top. It washes well too. Great buy for 6 bucks!!

Exactly as pictured and the fabric is super soft. I'm 5'7" and a 34C. I ordered the Medium which fits me fine, not too tight. I could have gone for the small if I wanted a tighter fit.

Really pretty color and fits awesome, if you like a snug fit (but not obscenely snug). It's a perfect weight to work out in. I am 5'4/125 and got the Small. It is not as soft, however, as the BB.com burnout tees but still pretty great.

smcarrasquillo did not leave a written review for this product.

I love this tank, it runs true to size, I was worried about not choosing the perfect size but thanks to a review that I read, I chose well. I ordered small size (I'm 5'3, weight 125 lbs, and I'm 32DD) and fits me so well, no too tight, no too loosen. I just needed to adjust the straps (this is a common issue that I have with any kind of tank) for a better fit.

Love this! and just came back for more. It runs true to size. Great color and very soft!

Legit LOVE this shirt. Awesome to workout in. True to size. Doesn't shrink (I don't put it in the dryer). Super good price. Got lots of compliments and one girl even went and bought herself one after she saw me wear it! So yeah, just buy it. Wish there were more color options for it.

Not sure how many are saying it runs small. I almost always wear a Tshirt size small and I ordered this tank in size small and it fits great. If this helps anyone, im 5ft5, 118lbs, fit/athletic build aprox 21% body fat, bra size 34b/32c. Small fit is just perfect for me. Medium would be too wide across my chest. Material is great for gym!

• kaz17b

Great little workout shirt for $6! Warning: size runs small, so order a size up. I wear a Medium in most shirts, but saw reviews that it ran small so opted for the Large which is snug but a good fit, a medium would have been too small. Its long too which is good because Im tall (5'11). Great price too!

I was sooooo excited to get this tank. The color is as pictured and the material allows for nice air circulation. I would have given this a 10 if it was offered in a largerow size. Us big girls like to look good too. But...I will keep it as inspiration to lose more weight.

Love this tank! Super soft and incredible quality- esp for that price! Sizing is spot on for me!

I wear a medium in this shirt, and it fits great!