Bodybuilding.com Clothing Logo Stringer Tank Reviews

Good

isaiahreyes22's Rating

isaiahreyes22 did not leave a written review for this product.

erickkearney's Rating

These work great for me. I now have six. I love the range of motion. The run long so keep that in mind. I love these.

I love this tank, it fits perfectly and is extremely comfortable with every workout I do. I definitely recommend it.

Best bang for your buck. Stringer looks badasss especially when your nice and full from a good pump.

dominic9sarah's Rating

I really like this shirt! Has nice fit and quality is pretty good

I usually wear larges in T shirts and a large in this was pretty big. Going to pick up a small with my next order to see how that fits. Very light weight and comfy. I would definitely recommend this, but make sure you order a size smaller than you usually wear. I am 6' and 160lbs.

forenguy1 did not leave a written review for this product.

Shirt was just a tad big. It felt amazing though. Extremely light weight almost as if you weren't wearing a shirt at all! Great product.

It's not a style that I prefer and the sizing was off.

love this shirt! only down fall was the shipping took forever! Normally they are quick but this time it took 2 weeks!

The tank is everything I expected, good material, washs good. I'm very happy with the shirt.

Awesome quality! Love this tank for any occasion..gym time or relaxing at home!

fit is great, but is a thin see thorough material, seems cheap

This is a great shirt and especially for the price. It does run large though.

Colinjmiller98's Rating

6'0 150 pounds. Great shirt and great quality but will get a small instead of a medium next time.

marcellas1031's Rating

marcellas1031 did not leave a written review for this product.

mdppgh1 did not leave a written review for this product.