Bodybuilding.com Clothing Logo Stringer Tank Reviews

Good

The shirt was a freebie, so I didn't lose any money on it. The material and quality are fine, but I do not like the cut of the shirt. I didn't realize that "stringer" meant there was a five-inch wide strip of cloth for the back. I'll never wear it, not even alone in the house.

This is hands down one of my favorite tank tops. The material used is perfect for any type of individual. The thin fabric makes it very breathable and not to mention the price! The style is very comfortable and I highly recommend buying many of these!

isaiahreyes22's Rating

isaiahreyes22 did not leave a written review for this product.

erickkearney's Rating

These work great for me. I now have six. I love the range of motion. The run long so keep that in mind. I love these.

I love this tank, it fits perfectly and is extremely comfortable with every workout I do. I definitely recommend it.

Best bang for your buck. Stringer looks badasss especially when your nice and full from a good pump.

dominic9sarah's Rating

I really like this shirt! Has nice fit and quality is pretty good

I usually wear larges in T shirts and a large in this was pretty big. Going to pick up a small with my next order to see how that fits. Very light weight and comfy. I would definitely recommend this, but make sure you order a size smaller than you usually wear. I am 6' and 160lbs.

forenguy1 did not leave a written review for this product.

Shirt was just a tad big. It felt amazing though. Extremely light weight almost as if you weren't wearing a shirt at all! Great product.

It's not a style that I prefer and the sizing was off.

love this shirt! only down fall was the shipping took forever! Normally they are quick but this time it took 2 weeks!

The tank is everything I expected, good material, washs good. I'm very happy with the shirt.

Awesome quality! Love this tank for any occasion..gym time or relaxing at home!

fit is great, but is a thin see thorough material, seems cheap

This is a great shirt and especially for the price. It does run large though.

Colinjmiller98's Rating

6'0 150 pounds. Great shirt and great quality but will get a small instead of a medium next time.

marcellas1031's Rating

marcellas1031 did not leave a written review for this product.

mdppgh1 did not leave a written review for this product.