Bodybuilding.com Clothing Logo Tank Reviews

garrett9920's Rating

fits good good material

SueTake2's Rating

I bought this for my teenager and he loves it. Very soft and true to size. Great price too!

Hawkeyemdp's Rating

Hawkeyemdp did not leave a written review for this product.

Clays32's Rating

I'm a taller guy at 6'2". this fits very comfortably. And the XL is long enough for my torso very good.

forenguy1's Rating

forenguy1 did not leave a written review for this product.

NewMember80085's Rating

NewMember80085 did not leave a written review for this product.

This tank is super comfortable and I am very pleased with it. I purchased a large and at 170lbs it fits a little loose, which I like. The material is nice and light which will make this an awesome tank for the summer months and I can wear it as an undershirt if needed. I will be purchasing another with my next order.

NickSolomonides's Rating

Stringer and tanks are all I wear now! Small tank fits great on me, 5'8" and 155lbs with 3 years of training under my belt. See my instagram @nicksphysique as I frequently post pictures of me supporting the Bodybuildingcom brand!

Baseer647's Rating

Well worth the money, its comfortable, and it looks good. The quality of the product isn't bad.

Levi819's Rating

Love the shirt! My white tank like this came in today and i am definitely pleased. Will order more for sure! P. S. Yes it's loose around abdominal area, would be better if it was fitted. Still love it though. 💪

Great quality, fits perfectly. Looking forward to order some more shirts.

davesake's Rating

Lighter material than the more expensive tank with color trim, feels good wicks well, can't beat the price...looks good too, want it tight order smaller, loose order size up.

Egomez0918's Rating

One, I can't believe I got my items quickly and that is awsome. Two the for is great light cool feeling and love the way I can move around in it. If there's other ones like these in different colors I would buy again later in. Bought about 10 of them. No regrets

Michaeldoung's Rating

The shirt is comfortable but the style is not fitting/ slim. The shirt is loose around the abdominal area. It would be nicer if it was fitted.

Ndaba3 did not leave a written review for this product.

EvoluSean's Rating

Comfortable ,affordable and quality what else could a guy want ?

wnaskor's Rating

wnaskor did not leave a written review for this product.