Bodybuilding.com Clothing Logo Tank Reviews

Erhanaygun's Rating

I think it s a great shirt. Fits very well and comfortable.

tmy74934881's Rating

I should've got a size bigger. It is slightly tight in the chest.

I like it but the only reason i give a 2 rating is because of the big sign in front . It is kinda annoying. I really wouldn't care if it was in the back.

Samsfury's Rating

One of the best tanks I have ever bought, very soft, and the price can't be beat!!

dlukecuevas's Rating

Love the fit of this shirt. The cotton/poly blend is perfect and great to workout in!!! I only wish there were other colors available!!

growler63's Rating

High quality shirt. I hate form fitting anything, and this shirt was a little form fitting. I'm of average build, not fat free, but this shirt was too form fitting for me. Next time I'll order 2xl. (i'm 5'11", 215lbs...-slightly chunky monkey...lol). Length is good, just needs to be a bit larger around...

Bibi997's Rating

Can girls wear this as well?

garrett9920's Rating

fits good good material

SueTake2's Rating

I bought this for my teenager and he loves it. Very soft and true to size. Great price too!

Hawkeyemdp's Rating

Hawkeyemdp did not leave a written review for this product.

Clays32's Rating

I'm a taller guy at 6'2". this fits very comfortably. And the XL is long enough for my torso very good.

forenguy1's Rating

forenguy1 did not leave a written review for this product.

NewMember80085's Rating

NewMember80085 did not leave a written review for this product.

This tank is super comfortable and I am very pleased with it. I purchased a large and at 170lbs it fits a little loose, which I like. The material is nice and light which will make this an awesome tank for the summer months and I can wear it as an undershirt if needed. I will be purchasing another with my next order.

NickSolomonides's Rating

Stringer and tanks are all I wear now! Small tank fits great on me, 5'8" and 155lbs with 3 years of training under my belt. See my instagram @nicksphysique as I frequently post pictures of me supporting the Bodybuildingcom brand!

Baseer647's Rating

Well worth the money, its comfortable, and it looks good. The quality of the product isn't bad.

Levi819's Rating

Love the shirt! My white tank like this came in today and i am definitely pleased. Will order more for sure! P. S. Yes it's loose around abdominal area, would be better if it was fitted. Still love it though. 💪

Great quality, fits perfectly. Looking forward to order some more shirts.

davesake's Rating

Lighter material than the more expensive tank with color trim, feels good wicks well, can't beat the price...looks good too, want it tight order smaller, loose order size up.