Bodybuilding.com Clothing Grand Slam Logo Tee Reviews

Good

Good fit and good quality tshirt

excelente o material e o corte perfeito, comprei 2 e estou satisfeito

graysonkeever's Rating

Just so everyone knows. This shirt is FITTED, meaning it is supposed to be tight. All in all, a great shirt. I am a medium, and it has the length and arm length of a normal medium shirt, but fitted. I absolutely love it!

Good shirt, good material, but the sizes seem to be off. The large is too small, and the XL's are too long. I'm 6'4" you wouldn't think that would be a problem.

softballmaus's Rating

Fit as expected and love the color.

This shirt is very comfy & soft, but sized too small. Be sure to get one size bigger for a better fit!

I ended up getting this shirt for a friend of mine as he's way bigger than I. He wore it to the gym a few days after I'd given it to him and I noticed a hole near the arm pit. It was actually a seam that was missed entirely by the sewing machine. My mom fixed it but then i noticed the seam at the neck was also missed and it was coming undone there too. My medium shirt seems to be ok. The XL? someone was asleep at the sewing machine when this was made. Thankfully, it wasn't very expensive.

Great color. very comfortable. Be aware, its runs extremely small

movalwrestler's Rating

movalwrestler did not leave a written review for this product.

MY FAVORITE DESIGN on a t shirt. So sleek!

Way, way too small. Ordered an XL.

Fits nice and the price is totally worth it!!

Sheaws did not leave a written review for this product.

I'm a taller guy at 6'2". this fits very comfortably. And the XL is long enough for my torso while still being taught across the chest.

Great shirt. Love the color and fit. Makes me pop out at the gym. Plus the baseball lettering appeals to me as a former player and fan. Need more of this shirt

Love this shirt. I bought a men's medium. Fit is perfect if you like your tees a little flowy (I'm female 5'4" and 126lbs)

This shirt not only looks good but fits amazing!, Very similar to high end dri-fit material. Love this shirt wish they would offer more colorways in this,

Love the shirt ! Great color and material! Fitted around the arms and fits well!

This shirt looks good and fits really good. I am 6 foot and an athletic/muscular built 225 lbs and the xl fits me perfect. Shows off my chest/arms and is long enough not to show off my crack. The color is great too. Many compliments at the gym and from my wife. I would buy this over again and other colors if available.