Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide Reviews

Professional Caliber Sustained Release Micellar Casein For Lean Tissue Acquisition!*

Strawberry
Mochaccino
9.6
French Vanilla
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Butterscotch
Mint Chocolate

altair11's Rating

altair11 did not leave a written review for this product.

rjc12382's Rating

I love XF UP 2.0. I've had all flavors except mochaccino. Top flavors for me are cinnamon roll, lemon cream pie, banana cream, and french vanilla. The protein per serving is a bit low, which is why I rate a 9, however this is more of an MRP and the flavoring is outstanding. Cinnamon roll is without a doubt the best of that flavor I've had.

MidnightHawk's Rating
Cinnamon Roll

Cinnamon Roll and Lemon Cream Pie are seriously great tasting flavors. Mixed with water or milk either one, they both taste great. Being a meal replacement it is a tad higher in calories with some quality ingredients, and a few carbs and EFAs make this a quite fantastic product. And it mixes easily enough.

Arch3rRosi3's Rating
Chocolate

Flavor: Excellent 10! When heated in a sauce pan with water it tastes just like Hot Chocolate Mixing: Easy 10! It doesn't chalk up or need heavy whisking/shaking to get it to dissolve. Digestion: Hmm...7. I am sensitive to dairy but wanted to give this a try because the reviews sounded great. Unfortunately, this product gave me slight gut ache. Not as bad as other dairy based protein powders I have tried in the past, though. Muscle Growth: --- wasn't able to give it a fair test. If it didn't give me a gut ache I would be buying this product again.

GoldenSnidget's Rating

I have the Lemon Cream pie and I think it tastes good. I don't get tired of it. It can be used at a mixer with fruit, too. It doesn't blend well in a shaker bottle, but if you have a bullet or ninja blender, that works well. The chocolate is harder to mix, but tastes really good, too. It gives me energy throughout the day. I using as meal replacement drink right, now, but originally bought it for my boyfriend to recover from surgery. It gives him energy as well. I like that is has creatine in it. I would recommend this for recovery or a light MRP.

OT2000's Rating
Cinnamon Roll

This is by far the best tasting protein or meal replacement supplement out. It's a mix of casein, whey isolate with some essential fatty acids and carbs throw in. Lemon Creme pie is above any other protein and cinnamon roll is outstanding.

mecsalin's Rating
Chocolate

This is by far the best casein protein I have ever had. Usually I have to take deep breaths and chug my way through my nightly protein, telling myself it's for my health. But, this protein tastes phenomenal! The texture is so much smoother and not as thick as other powders. I don't mind drinking it at all. I also feel like it does an excellent job in helping with muscle recovery. I wake up every morning expecting to be sore and I'm usually not at all. I totally give this two thumbs up.

Adrake24's Rating
Lemon Cream Pie

Hands down the best tasting protein I've ever tasted. The lemon cream pie is phenomenal, even in water. It is a little higher in fat than I typically look for in a protein, but I make it fit in my macros and it's well worth it.

nicmurphy22's Rating
Banana Cream

I LOVE this casein protein! It is extremely easy to dissolve in your liquid of choice and the Banana Cream flavor is AMAZING! You definitely don't need a blender, or really even a shaker cup for this micellar protein but i generally use one and use almond of cashew milk and a little water, and it comes out nice and light and frothy! It's great!

sjones2112's Rating
Banana Cream

My favorite pre-bedtime protein by far. Smooth and very tasty!

DarKiyoko's Rating
Mint Chocolate

DarKiyoko did not leave a written review for this product.

carmafanatic's Rating
Cinnamon Roll

I would recommend this only as a dessert protein, but not as a day-to-day go to if you want more efficiency from your supplementation. CR tastes absolutely amazing though, like a liquid Cinnabon.

NikkyJacobs's Rating
Lemon Cream Pie

NikkyJacobs did not leave a written review for this product.

RoamingGnome's Rating

All the ultra peptides mix quite well. Never have any chunks. Cinnamon roll and lemon cream pie are amazing flavors. Strawberry is tasty - I've had quite a few strawberry proteins and this has to be the best. Strawberry just isn't my favorite in general. Mint chocolate... Tastes like... Chocolate with a hint of mint. Not a great flavor but still mixes well and tastes decent enough to just down it. Certainly not a flavor I'll ever crave but it wasn't all thick and nasty and no weird aftertaste so it's still better than most of the stuff out there.

Dylarian's Rating
Banana Cream

The taste is just unbelievable for a protein powder. I wish they'd up the grams of protein though. Eighteen seems a little on the low side. This is very filling though. I usually mix 1c 2% milk, 1 scoop and either ice or 1c frozen mixed fruit. I just bought a second bottle which leads me to another wish. I wish the sold it in greater quantities. At least 5lb containers. If it had higher protein and larger containers I would up the rating.

suecarlson's Rating
Butterscotch

excellent taste. great product

Vinny82's Rating

Stuff is very good tastes like desert. High quality, the Cinnamon roll in my opinion is the best tasting protein on the market.

mnovotny85's Rating
Lemon Cream Pie

By far the best tasting protein known to man, srs. It is delicious in oatmeal, baking (cheesecake esp.), and regular shakes. Some will be turned off by the higher calorie and fat content, but do yourself a favor and make room in your macros to try this 'nectar of the gods'.

Misctake7's Rating

This is easily the best tasting protein on the market. Lemon Cream Pie and Cinnamon Roll are untouchable imo. Mixed with either milk or water, tastes great. Higher in calories because it's a meal replacement and it really is a filling shake. Quality ingredients. Only a select few flavors that I'm not a big fan of. Protein mixes easily if you use enough liquid in a shaker bottle. Higher price but well worth it!

scarface5066's Rating
Banana Cream

Mixes well but I don't understand how it's getting so many 10's for flavor. I like banana flavored products but this has a really artificial taste to it.