Vega Sport Protein Bar Reviews

Give Your Muscles The Protein They Crave and Recharge with Plant-Based Protein!

9.7

chilly79's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

The best plant based bars ever. Really taste peanut butter!!

joyvilla11's Rating

joyvilla11 did not leave a written review for this product.

MiBattista's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

This is a great bar. A little sweet for me but an amazing bar. I use it all the time.

raindropx's Rating

Tastes just like eating a chocolate bar. Helps satisfy my sweet tooth without compromising my program.

Goldeneagle76's Rating
Chocolate Coconut

Was skeptical since this was not your typical whey, etc protein bar. Must say I was very pleasantly surprised. Very tasty, did not have the same kind of chemically "enhanced" taste of most protein bars. Good chocolate flavor with a hint of coconut. Definitely recommend.

yve726's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I tried the Vega Sport Protein Bar in peanut butter flavor. To me, the taste of the bar is right on point. The texture is a bit more grainy than other bars i have tried but I actually prefer this. I am not a big fan of chewy bars. The only downside to me is that it's rather high in sugar and calories - this doesn't work very well for my current diet regime as I am trying to eat less and lose fat. But for others, this may be a perfect plant-based option!

BobisMighty's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Great protein bar! Perfect for pre or post workout. Tastes great! Solid profile. Can't believe it's vegan friendly it tastes so good!

jeffjones1332's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Love these very healthy,very tasty,all natural organic ingredient protein bars.They all taste very good,but chocolate coconut is the best one I think.Love the added bcaa's and omega-3's,no gluten or gmo,and dark chocolate is one of my favorite things and with these bars I can eat it.I will definitely eat these bars again.

mek1981's Rating
Chocolate Coconut

mek1981 did not leave a written review for this product.

stad0203's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

These are a very good vegan bar, if I was only rating based on that I would say they are a 9/10. But with out being a vegan they do loose a point for being a touch high in sugar, normally I'd like to at least have more protein than sugar natural or not. Chocolate peanut butter flavor was very good though and this is a very good company!

EthanHun's Rating

Tasted like the mint chocolate chip girl scout cookie. I was given one as a free sample and it was the best protein bar i'v had. I love that it also has BCAA + Glutamine in it- Would be good to help you from cramping up. Other than the price tag being it a bit high for a poor college student I loved it. Will be ordering them in the future when I make some money!

YouMadOrMirin's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Liked the bars a lot. Definitely a protein bar to keep in your stash.

KBoss302's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I received a couple free samples of this bar from Vega, and as someone who typically consumes whey, I was a little iffy about trying a vegan product. But I loved the two flavors I received - Chocolate Peanut Butter and Chocolate Coconut. While the profile is incredible, what I like best is the taste. It's abso-frickin-lutely delicious! I really didn't expect a vegan bar to taste THIS good! And that's the thing. I didn't even feel like I was eating a vegan bar. There's no weird taste. No weird texture. And I didn't experience any stomach upset after. Plus, I felt like I put good, healthy food into my body. Two big thumbs up to Vega! Great job on this bar. I'd destroy a whole box in one sitting if I had one :D

NoobSaibot10's Rating

Good texture and taste, easy to eat. Perfect for when I'm not at home to make a shake.

vinolli's Rating

vinolli did not leave a written review for this product.

jendroy's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

jendroy did not leave a written review for this product.

• wnrmth
wnrmth's Rating
Chocolate Coconut

wnrmth did not leave a written review for this product.

Colbee's Rating

Worth a taste. Pretty good!!

ajej4780's Rating

This product is a great way to start or end your workout. Loads of carbs to give you energy or resupply after a tough workout. Great tasting and all natural. Great job guys!

jonc8508's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I was fortunate to receive some of these bars from a promo that I won and, let me tell you these did not disappoint. I tried all the flavors and I thought they all deserved a 10 rating. The ingredient makeup of these bars are incredible. I would recommend these bars vegan or not to anyone. I will be ordering my own box of chocolate coconut very soon. Thanks Robert and Karen for the awesome promo!