Vega ONE Reviews

7.5
Vanilla Chai
6.7

JuliaBuglia's Rating

Can't figure out if my samplers were expired or what?

bennymcl's Rating
Chocolate

bennymcl did not leave a written review for this product.

JMc0812's Rating
Chocolate

Love, Love, Love this stuff! Mix with almond milk and some berries. Perfect recovery drink or meal. Like that it has probiotics as well. Trying to get away from as much animal product as possible. Will be buying this again!!!!!

nikki160's Rating

I'm not a 'bodybuilder', I am an aging furniture mover. I'm in my late 40's and my diet is random and maybe unhealthy. Over the years I've realized that I have to train to continue to be capable of doing my job. Now I'm reaching the CHANGE MY DIET point of preparing for my job. I began using this product to replace a meal, yet it led to changing my diet entirely. I don't crave sweets or things like fast food/junk food anymore, and I have consistent energy all day long. Very positive.

meolifts's Rating

Been using this since it first arrived on the scene. I love the Berry flavor! I mix it with Goat's Milk Kefir (Great for gut health), a tablespoon of Spirulina and about a 3/4 cup of mixed frozen berries. Delicious! I make this for friends all the time and they always love it!

blaaron13's Rating

This IS NOT the tastiest protein you'll find, but that's because it IS one of the healthiest you will find. Personally, I love this product! I mix 1 scoop with 12oz of almond milk in my blender bottle and it comes out a bit chalky or gritty, but I'm not complaining. If you are focused on the health benefits, you likely won't get hung up on the fact that this isn't a milkshake. If you are a baby about your palette and you'd rather have a protein that tastes like a dessert, there are plenty of high-calorie options loaded with artificial ingredients for you.

adelstar's Rating
Coconut Almond

I love Vega for the fact that they do not use animal based ingredients in their shakes, and I support all vegan products. However, I bought this coconut flavored Vega (which is the meal one where it provides more than just protein, comes in the small gray looking container) and I thought at first it was spoiled or had already passed its shelf life. I was about to vomit when I drank it with water. It tasted so bad that I tried mixing into a smoothie and it still made it disgusting I couldn't drink it. Anyone know why they taste so horrible??

akdudley's Rating
Coconut Almond

Do NOT mix with just water. Mix with fruit or OJ in a smoothie. I tried choking down the shake with just water and couldn't do it. It also settles quickly into a thick clay substance that I couldn't get to go down the drain until I forced it. I enjoy the idea what they're about, but not the consistency or flavor. And I typically love meal replacement shakes! Just not this one.

ashkeii's Rating
Chocolate

I wish I could say I love it because of all of the nutritional benefits, but I couldn't get past how gritty and awful tasting the shake was. Blended with almond milk and ice for 2 minutes and it still tasted like liquid sand. I could get past the grit if the flavor was somewhat decent however there was 0 trace of chocolate flavoring and just tasted awful.

mysterio25jz's Rating

Most nutritious supplement, but flavors are not as good. Mocha is the only flavor that taste decently good.

Mekrin01's Rating
French Vanilla

I love this product. I mix it with 1 banana, 4 ice cubes, and chocolate cashew milk in my Ninja. Perfect every time, I look forward to my shake every day, no guilt.

fakie11's Rating
Chocolate

I am going to try to be as honest and professional as possible. It tasted like a piece of dog ****.

LCmommy's Rating
Chocolate

Got two sample packs from vega of the chocolate and vanilla and I'm glad they were free because I couldn't drink them. If I had to choose one to choke down it would be the vanilla, but chocolate was downright awful. Didn't feel like they mixed very well either.

demifieds's Rating
Chocolate

I love the flavor and it mixes easily in my BB.com shaker bottle. I use it as breakfast or afternoon snack.

7ade's Rating

Hi all! I'm happy to contribute a review of VegaOne bc from an overall nutritional perspective, this is simply THE SUPERIOR PRODUCT out there of all those I'm aware (and from a brand with great integrity). Clean plant based whole food, 160 cal, 20g protein, 50% of daily vitamins&minerals, probiotics, maca, and more. Considering all this one serving provides while being all natural and primarily organic, the taste is excellent. (Please recall this isn't a whey isolate/composite with artificial flavors and sweeteners made to taste like ice cream providing only a highly processed protein so it's appropriate not to be compared to that;).) Making this one of my regular weekly staples is one of the best health decisions I've ever made. If left to pick only one supplement product, this would be it. I try to have it at least every few days, sometimes it's once a week, but optimally once a day, and prefer having it in the morning for breakfast, or as an afternoon or evening snack, simply mixing it with water and adding a few ice cubes. Hmmm...about to go have a glass of it now:). Cheers!

nnawawy's Rating
French Vanilla

nnawawy did not leave a written review for this product.

waterpoloman13's Rating
French Vanilla

waterpoloman13 did not leave a written review for this product.

sravary's Rating
French Vanilla

Finally tried the Vega One All-In-One Nutritional Shake protein mix after hearing and reading good reviews from the product. To be honest, it was okay but not the best I've had. I found the French Vanilla taste to be too sweet to my liking and the mix leaves a powdery after-taste in your mouth which can be undesirable for some people. I will continue it for the following months and hopefully I will get used to it. But definitely not something I would repurchase in future.

gunz2k's Rating
Chocolate

Switching from being a milk and dairy drinker my whole life to having dairy issues the past few years has been a little difficult. I didn't want to use any protein at all for a while. Until I found this stuff. There is a trick to this! You can't just expect everything to taste perfect right out of the box- what I do with every shake is in a blender... Blend: 1 Lg Banana 1 Scoop Chocolate Powder 1 Cup Soy, Almond, or Cashew Milk This makes literally one of the best tasting shakes I have ever tried. It's worth having to clean the blender twice a day. Give it a try and let me know what you think.

ironlyfter's Rating
Berry

I'm switching to plant based proteins and I actually ordered the stack for workout purposes. I like Vega One bc its a good complement of ingredients and protein for a breakfast boost or an in-between meal supplement for me. I prefer berry flavored products and while this is not perhaps the most flavorful I add organic mixed berries and it tastes great! I recommend this product and their associated products. I'd like to see a much lower price point however given the servings.