Universal Nutrition Uni-Liver Reviews

Dessicated Liver: 30 Grain Nutrient Rich, Essential Amino Acids, Flash Frozen

havok77's Rating

a very basic supplement that should be in everyones program . by just adding two tabs to every meal you will have a nice increase in protein by the end of the day to your total intake .

gregcgrove's Rating

Great way to get some aminos. This supplement has been around for decades it's got a short list of ingredients.

smathis232's Rating

I've always noticed a difference when I am using, and not using this product. I always felt better energy wise, as well as muscle density. Anything I seemed to be lacking was easily replenished by these pills. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for that surplus in their diet. They are priced well on top of that

MBeshara's Rating

It is really good product according to the price. Make your meals has a bigger value to be honest. i was taking around 12 tablets per day. the sold is already showed well with this product recommended :)

DarKiyoko's Rating

DarKiyoko did not leave a written review for this product.

matt316's Rating

This replenishes my muscles after a grueling heavy-weighted workout the very day after. Sometimes I need to take at least two pills to recover faster, nevertoless GREAT amino-acid.

nakedpagan's Rating

I started taking this for gains and the aminos. However I'm chronically anemic, I've been able to completely stop taking my iron supplements, which I hate because of their side effects. So uber bonus on heme iron, the gains, and the huge amount of energy.

kntkody's Rating

kntkody did not leave a written review for this product.

Tanama75's Rating

These are great, got strength gains from putting on some muscle. But they are SUPPLEMENTS so keep eating and taking protein and these will fill in the gaps. I don't complain about the size of the pill since I have no problem taking them like some people do. BTW I was taking 2 pills 3 times a day. I just ordered another bottle.

artiebb's Rating

I'm a 48 yr old man who's been exercising for general health all my life, and have experimented with supplements since I turned 40. Of all the supplements I've ever tried this by far has provided the most "bang for my buck" and has exceeded my expectations. My energy and stamina levels have progressively increased like never before. I take the recommended 2 tablet dosage with regular and in-between meals, averaging 10-12 tablets daily. I did have a little problem at first with bloating, but as I've begun to dial in my diet and exercise my body is assimilating the tabs better and that doesn't seem to be a problem anymore. This product has evolved as my "go to" "one stop" supplement, with anti-oxidants (CLA, Vitamin E, ALA ) vitamin D and zinc rounding out the "stack". I've even stopped taking multivitamins, for the time being, but I might go back at some point. This is a great product and I would highly recommend giving it a try.

sdjjubjub's Rating

Typical Amino Acid Profile looks great per 100grams, however a serving is 60 grain. 100gram = 1543.2grain. This means that you need to take 25 tablets at a time in order to reach the listed typical amino acid profile, which in turn means there are 10 servings per container. Bruh, do you even science?

fireboxer70's Rating

When I don't use this product, my muscles present firm. My legs and arms are rock hard. After my workout, my recovery time is greatly reduced. This product is definitely a supreme one that is a must have in your cabinet. Take regularly and constantly. Otherwise you will see and notice the difference, isn't the next day, but a couple later. It seems to have a residual and a short time of build up too. So it isn't a quick fix, like bananas....the muscle soreness goes away later after eating a banana. You know, therapeutic level. Anyways, I strongly suggest it because it works for me and I see a definite difference with and without.

ginogarcia1238's Rating

This was the first Beef Liver product that I ever tried and it amazed me. I am now trying other Beef liver products because of this one, Beverly International Ultra 40 and Carlson Labs Buffalo Liver. But I will return to this product because its cheaper and it helped me reach my goal of a 315 pound deadlift I am now training for a 405 pound deadlift, there was also a small increase of libido too. Liver is awesome!!!!

DlB117's Rating

This is a great supplement for Amino Acids; when I am on these, I notice greater gains and energy from the hard foods I intake. These tablets are, however, the perfect example of how some supplements can be unpleasant. They are pressed tablets that are very large and can be difficult to get down-that is the reason these aren't a 10 of 10. When you first open the container, the smell will startle you. But don't sweat that-I find that the benefit is definitely worth the gain on this inexpensive and effective supplement!!

RonZackey's Rating

RonZackey did not leave a written review for this product.

BFord79's Rating

BFord79 did not leave a written review for this product.

Tomabron's Rating

Tomabron did not leave a written review for this product.

JohnHart23's Rating

JohnHart23 did not leave a written review for this product.

RyanTuttle8023's Rating

RyanTuttle8023 did not leave a written review for this product.

LeeKiller's Rating

LeeKiller did not leave a written review for this product.