Universal Nutrition Storm Reviews

Good

Johnwhitmyre's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This is a great product! People worry about water accumulation from creatine but Storm never gives me that "water-logged" feeling!

Itln Stln's Rating
Grape Splash

Love this product. I have been coming back to this product over and over. The grape flavor is a little tart but good. It mixes very well.

Jdog204's Rating
Grape Splash

ive been using storm for about 2 weeks now and noticed some size and strength already! its a great alterative if you don't wanna take straight monohydrate. taste is awesome and refreshing after a workout kinda reminds me of Kool-Aid. I usual take half a scoop before workout and the other half after. would definitely recommend to anyone, only thing is it's a little harsh on the stomach every now and then but you get used to it.

pkilcarr's Rating
Grape Splash

Storm worked like almost nothing i have ever used. I took it only post workout and i could see my increase in lifts quick and gained some good weight with it. i would use again 100% and recommend to a friend. Update I am using Storm again and now I take half a scoop pre and post and with the Grape flavor I'm loving it. The strength has gone up well and added a little extra weight too.

mssammybfit's Rating

I expected more pump from this product than it provided. It doesn't have a caffeine element, so I knew not to expect a boost pre-workout. I did find that using almost two scoops (I'm a tiny person, so this is a lot) with two cups of coffee would make the beta alanine kick in and give me the pump I was looking for.

briguyforaflyhi's Rating

This stuff tastes and works GREAT. I only take it once immediately after my workout and noticed strength and muscle gains pretty quick. I also really like that this is a creatine blend rather than just simply mono. You can't beat the price for 80 servings either.

kmcclen's Rating

kmcclen did not leave a written review for this product.

firasghantous's Rating

what i like about this supplement that it has no crash,but it's not as strong as it should be pre workout supplement,i wouldn't buy it again

davidmeza1's Rating

just got it, haven't used it but once so i'm just reviewing the taste and mixability. mixability is good, the taste is koolaid like. i'd have to compare this stuff to cell-tech as far as it's consistency. but the taste is good, no nasty chalky creatine taste involved. i'll update once i see results. btw, for my first workout, it felt pretty **** good, upped my endurance and recovery when stacked with BSN's aminoX. UPDATE: still mixing with bsn aminoX and i can't complain at all. i've been pretty inconsistent in the gym lately and with drinking this but i still take it pre and post workout and every time i take it i feel it in the gym. i'll drink a scoop of STORM and AminoX about an hour and a half before gym time and it's perfect, nice pump.

JordanNichols16's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I bought this along with some other products to up my mass a bit. The purchase went smoothly and all of the products were at my doorstep when they said they would be. I give this a 1 because when I opened it, the creatine was all stuck together in a huge block. I tried to shake it up, poke at it with a spoon, and even bang it against my counter with the lid on. Nothing seems to break up this big block of creatine. I'm not sure if this is how it's supposed to be, but with other creatines I've purchase in the past it was all just a powder. Please let me know if there is something I can do.

nzbigboy's Rating

nzbigboy did not leave a written review for this product.

Kel214's Rating

Universal Storm is the best creatine product I have ever taken. First off it cost 28 dollars for 80 servings. That over two months. This product has over 4 forms of creatine. I notice that my muscles look a lot bigger and fuller. My repetitions have increase, and my strength as well. The taste is amazing when you take with cold water and ice. I would recommend this product to anybody who is on a budget and also wants to be on creatine. Give this product a try guys you will not regret it.

nosferhatu's Rating
Grape Splash

nosferhatu did not leave a written review for this product.

Arjus's Rating

Arjus did not leave a written review for this product.

FeFit4Life's Rating
Grape Splash

Storm reminds me of this old grape soda i used to drink when I was a kid. also reminds me of the shock therapy. Its good stuff, glad i got grape. no problems mixing it, put some in a cup and mix it with a spoon after my workouts. for a few days i took it an hour before my workout and i felt bit bloated after drinking my pre workout. once i started taking post workout i didnt feel bloated. hoping to see good gains in my body when i'm done with it.

polgas's Rating

Excellent product!!! Works really well, just like a quality creatine product should. The fruit punch flavor is a favorite of mine. This together with Beast's Creature and Controlled Labs' Green Magnitude are my favorite flavored creatine on the market at the moment. Go get some!!!!

Raigs's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Raigs did not leave a written review for this product.

lmromeo's Rating
Grape Splash

taste: taste is fine not very strong but it is not repulsive at all. smell is very strong but not bad mixability: very easily mixable but make sure you shake it up otherwise it will settle out at the bottom over time. effectiveness: definitely have seen some gains over the use of it and water weight from this was added very quickly. very good for right before competition. rating 8/10 not as good as con-cret but still gets the job done

Babylonian77's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Babylonian77 did not leave a written review for this product.

dpolgar12's Rating
Grape Splash

It gives you a great energy boost, and immensely helps your endurance. My bench has gone up 20 pounds in three weeks. I highly reccomend this product.