Universal Nutrition Real Gains Reviews

Good

readymix's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

I've given this gainer a try for a month and taken according to its intended use at in between of meals and bedtime for a serving of 3-1/2 scoops in place of my whey protein. I have had great results. I can't get in a 3 meals a day like I should but having this has made my workouts productive and recovery much faster. I have noticed strength gains with not much weight increase in a month maybe a pound heavier than before my cycle on this stuff but it comes and goes. Tastes even better when addded to make shakes.

SandeepManda's Rating
Banana Ice Cream

Banana Ice Cream is disgusting flavor i haven't tried so far. As per the macro's its pretty good. I use 2 scoops 1 hr before workout. So no issues with bloating/Gastric.

coliv060's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

By far my favorite weight gainer. I have used others on here that cause stomach aches and bloating, however this one works perfectly for me.

e3orbelow's Rating

This product helped me immensely. I used to be 6' about 160, scrawny and used this product every night before bed and maybe in between meals during a heavy bulk. Always tastes great and it got me up to 190 in a few months. If you're a skinny guy who has trouble holding weight, use this. Be consistent, drink every night before bed and life 4-5 times a week. You'll see a difference quick!

• jsd9c2
jsd9c2's Rating

I have used this mass gainer for almost all of my bulking phases. The taste is better than a lot of the other brands, and it works incredibly well. Only downside is the powder doesn't mix the best in water.

necrologic's Rating
Chocolate Mint

Absolutely loved the Chocolate Mint! Was very refreshing from the norm. You can smell it before even breaking the seal. The calories may not seem as high as some gainers, however, this is because this is a more "clean" gainer. Which is actually pretty great. You're not guzzling down a bunch of junk contributing to more fat gain than muscle. This is pretty legit. Company has been around a long time and knows what's up.

braedonanunez's Rating
Cookies & Cream

My container had a weird smell but overall the cookies and cream did the job. Very easy on the stomach for the most part when mixed with milk or water. I barely experienced clumping. Good quality protein. Added me a few lbs. Will have to consider it again and stick with the same brand.

• Flamyx
Flamyx's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Cookies & Cream has a slight taste of cream without cookies in my opinion. When i drink it with milk i can't find much difference between shake and just a cup of milk. And i don't feel that it's a real gainer with carbs. It tastes and feels just like milk.

darkcupid's Rating
Banana Ice Cream

The best tasting flavour. If youre like me who cant stand chocolate but still like it, this is a great flavour. Also if you have a hyper active metabolism but would still wish to gain a bit of weight you definitely need to try this

Kingcon10's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

I bought this gainer about 50 days ago, first let me just say that this was a great product and totally worth the money. However, the first day I took it I only took about 2.5 scoops because I anticipated it would be hard on my stomach, after drinking the shake a little too quickly I sat on my bed trying to keep myself from throwing up until I had to run to the restroom to barf up my shake and dinner included. If you are beginning to use this product I would recommend you start off at a lower serving and drink it slowly, as your body gets used to it you can go higher. Other than that, I loved it, the taste was great, mix-ability was ok, with this and was able to make some serious gainz.

calebschmidt5's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

This is definitely my favorite protein powder that I have had. I have tried both vanilla ice cream and the cookies and cream. I like the vanilla ice cream better. I've gained about 7 pounds in about 2 months or so, which is really great for me because it's hard for me to gain weight. I take this after my workout which is at about three that way I'm not full for dinner. It has a lot of calories which is nice because it's like I'm having a meal before a meal at dinner time. I also take it again before I go to sleep. On a side note: I use to get protein from advocare which would charge me the same price as the 10 pound bag that I get here from bodybuilding. So it's definitely a good price with really good outcomes. You're getting your moneys worth if you buy this product.

bdot856's Rating

14.8g of Protien and 172 Calories each Scoop Great Stuff boi

jc3694's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

jc3694 did not leave a written review for this product.

Jireh27's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Been looking a good or I would say the best mass gainer for me and it lead me to this.. UNIVERSAL REAL GAINS.. at first I thought its only hype or the name "REAL GAINS" but when I tried it, it was the best shake EVER! Chocolate Ice cream is okay but I would suggest Cookies and Cream is my NUMERO UNO! from 167 to 177 lbs in 2 in a half months with a stable of 17% body fat.. This will be my Mass gainer shake every bulking season!

farhadbar's Rating

Banana feels good man. I put on 10 lbs in 1 month of drinking this

• DeDuke
DeDuke's Rating
Banana Ice Cream

this product is great and very affordable for the bulking. been using for over 2 years now

yakacki's Rating

yakacki did not leave a written review for this product.

• JMB99
JMB99's Rating
Banana Ice Cream

This supplement is great! I put on 7 pounds using it and eating right! Good clean gainer stacked with protein. Banana Ice Cream flavor was good but of course better if mixed with milk instead of water. Mixes great without any clumps (in blender) Will buy again!

EvDaddy's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

EvDaddy did not leave a written review for this product.

FullofQuarks's Rating
Chocolate Mint

I'm using this product while completing Jim Stoppani's 12-week Shortcut to Size, and Steve Cook's Big Man on Campus. I've never really trained seriously until recently, and I've really made some gains with this product. NOTE: Even if you order the 6.85 lb, it is NOT a bucket like the picture shows! I still got a bag, and would have liked to have the bucket. Great product, and chocolate mint is absolutely amazing!