Universal Nutrition Daily Formula Reviews

25 Required Vitamins and Minerals Plus a Unique Digestive Enzyme*

sgrathwol18's Rating

I Love this multi-vite, great price! Enough said.

dragonbadgers's Rating

dragonbadgers did not leave a written review for this product.

locpham's Rating

Great price. Good health support products.

EzeAris's Rating

I gave these a 10/10 because I consider that they are the best cheapest vitamins you can get. If you have little money they're a great purchase. That been said, they fall short compared to other brands.

mitjack's Rating

Horrible product. Nice list of ingredients, but the amounts for each don't add up to squat. My doctor chastised me for picking such a bad product! Never again.

leosousa's Rating

leosousa did not leave a written review for this product.

jbertuola's Rating

I like that it is easy on my stomach, had some digestive enzymes in it, and also isn't loaded with extreme amounts of vitamins. Most are only 100% daily recommendations, not the 500%+ you get in many others. You shouldn't overload your system with vitamins and minerals like that. If you require more based on your size or training regime, then you can easily take a seconds. Plus, for the money it's a great value.

EddieLT's Rating

I recommend to buy.

chuv1k's Rating

chuv1k did not leave a written review for this product.

OECHENIQUE's Rating

OECHENIQUE did not leave a written review for this product.

Eddiebboy01's Rating

Really good multi price and quality are fantastic sometimes i take 2 pills on training days and WALLA :)

mike3066's Rating

Product really works and for the price you can't go wrong

Lapique's Rating

Lapique did not leave a written review for this product.

rickyshrma's Rating

I just want to ask that if this product contains any non-vegetarian ingredient? Somebody please help me out.

newaztec's Rating

Just bought this on discount. These are my favorite brand of multivitamins. great quality at a low price. what more could you ask for?!

Anders75's Rating

Anders75 did not leave a written review for this product.

ChanakaKrishan's Rating

ChanakaKrishan did not leave a written review for this product.

MedZeppelin's Rating

Great value. You're never really going to "feel better" from taking a multi, but I didn't feel anything. So, I'm trying a different one currently with ginseng and more anti-oxidants. Probably all hoodoo if you're eating correctly, but as long as I'm not paying much more than $10-15 from a couple months supply of a multi-vitamin, I'm down to take one.

kntkody's Rating

kntkody did not leave a written review for this product.

rjcranium's Rating

This is a good basic multivitamin and the price is excellent. It is exactly what I was looking for.