Universal Nutrition Animal Pump Reviews

Contains A High Performance Creatine And N.O. Formula*

Good

jt43steelers's Rating

I took my first serving a few days ago and was not happy about the product. No energy boost at all and huge pills. It gives an "ok" pump, but not for long. Pretty disappointed in this product. If you're looking to cut weight, I highly recommend their "Animal Cuts" product. Definetly worth the money for results and they give you smaller pills. No energy crash or jitters just steady energy. Also the diuretic is steady so you do not have to be by a bathroom constantly.

thedukefromnj's Rating

I have tried a lot of pre work outs and this has been by far the most helpful. I started using this on deployment and have continued to use this product. I have aloud others to use a pack as well and they also feel the effects right away. You maintain energy and focus all while not feeling any grogginess after your work out. I recommend this for anyone who wants to see results.

mjfuentez's Rating

Disappointed. After reading reviews I thought this supplement would be great. This did absolutely nothing. Never felt anything. No difference.

LOTRFan's Rating

I've wasted so much money at supplement stores. Animal supplements are usually priced a lot higher and they usually want to sell you a store product. I like trying new supplements every time. I did this when I first started using supplements. Now I'm 30 and I would have been better off just buying Animal products online. Just stick to Animal and you won't regret it. There's a lot of stuff you can waste your money on. I don't feel like I'm wasting money with Animal.

ChrisD1990's Rating

Highly disappointed in this product. I would much rather take a powder mix then these pills. I wanted to try this out, but would never recommend this to another. Lacks in providing sustained energy. I've gone back to taken a different pre-workout with this product. I can tell no effect difference during my workout when I take this vs when I dont. Waste.

MrRous's Rating

One of the most powerful pre workout supplemets out there!! It resurrects even the dead!! :D

Nikiveljan's Rating

Does animal pump have a new formula with beta alanine insted of citrulline malate?

jwilliamson0712's Rating

jwilliamson0712 did not leave a written review for this product.

umutluali's Rating

This is by far the worst pre workout supplemtlent I have ever used. I am not happy at all! It did not give me any boost what so ever and It did not help me the slightest ! Stay away. Not worth a single penny

rashedUSA's Rating

Thisbis one of the best product ever I have tried ever, make you enjoy in workout and full of power, and more

Mykevz858's Rating

This stuff works! After an hour of super-sets I feel like I can go another hour. I noticed a considerable change in strength using this pre-workout. Bench reps went from 185 to 225 within 3 week period. Highly recommended and Animal product supporter!

dida1984's Rating

dida1984 did not leave a written review for this product.

corngogger's Rating

I've tried alot of preworkout supps and many pump products but I have to say that Universal Animal Pump really delivers all that you want and need. I have never bought a Universal product that I didnt like. That's why I am loyal customer. All of their products deliver what they promise.

salim910's Rating

salim910 did not leave a written review for this product.

Shaq223's Rating

By far one of my favorite supplements, and is on my automatic reorder list. I get a really great pump. The energy is different than what you might get from some other pre's. Other pre's give me more of that really big burst of energy followed by the itchy feeling from the beta alanine (which I kinda like lol). I think you get more than an adequate amount of that kind of energy though not as much from the AP (and no itchy feeling) but I got tons more of that locked in and focused feeling than I've got from any other pre I've ever used. I personally like the feeling more. If you're on the fence between this or something like C4 or just want to try something new deff give this product a go.

chasekenner's Rating

chasekenner did not leave a written review for this product.

mks0031's Rating

This product is a below average pre workout in my opinion. I bought it on amazon about 3 weeks ago and have taken roughly 15 servings since then. This pre workout shreds my stomach, makes me feel light headed, and gives off a terrible crash after use. I'd like to note that this is not the first pre workout I've taken. I'd say this is probably between my 10th & 12th purchase of a pre workout. So this isn't a result of my body adjusting to caffeine or anything. Also its a little bit too expensive. I had trouble taking the 9 pills in a packet that was provided too. On the plus side I got probably the greatest pump of my life on this pre workout.

kaaareeem's Rating

The maximum pumps and show the veins (Animal Pump)

jsnbrd's Rating

jsnbrd did not leave a written review for this product.

SwarthyIbro's Rating

one of the best pre-work out products and the capsules organization provide easy way of taking.