Universal Nutrition Animal Pak Reviews

7.9
Orange
1-20 of 1,753 Reviews

TankDTJ's Rating

Great, yet pricey. Definitely helps with digestion, helps with eating meals and recovery I suppose. I feel like it made me a tad bit sleepy, not sure.

GreatWhiteShart's Rating

This is a great product. I've been using it for about a year and a half now. I would recommend just using one pack a day. I was taking 2 packs but it just seems like that is to much and just end up peeing a lot of it out before my body can absorb it. Neon green urine was kinda a trip. Overall great product though!!

codyvandehey's Rating

codyvandehey did not leave a written review for this product.

cmorton24's Rating

works good, ive heard of the product for years and am a few weeks in now. Big pills! I am only taking half of the big orange one that is the B vitamin/energy pill half keeps my with enough energy, a whole one and I cant sleep at night. I have to have at least 1 animal product in my stack they have so many good things in them!

jrh4523's Rating

on my third tub of vitamin paks. there excellent to bring to work, and they fix the gaps in my diet. Even when I am not working out as much as I should I keep taking these paks to contribute to overall health.

darkendfae's Rating
Cherry Berry

Animal pak delivers on all that it promises. I used to take the pills but they sat in my stomach like a rock for the first half of the day but with the powder version I can down it in the morning no problem. The taste is intense and shocking at first but mix it with a little apple cider and its good to go. I recommend this to anyone that has trouble swallowing 10 huge pills, thanks Animal!

richardavila25's Rating

I take these every morning and I love it. gives me the energy to get through my day. I gave it a nine because of the three horse pills you have to take but otherwise an excellent product

debumodern's Rating

It is a great product which gives daily multivitamin and other muscle support ingredients.Some people think it is gulping too many capsules but hey nothing great is achieved without a price so suck it up guys. Great product ...cheersss

niceali's Rating
Cherry Berry

Good product , it's work .

SoniaHenderson's Rating

I herd great things about this product so I decided to try it and so far I like it. Good product!

AlisonCameronv4's Rating

great product that give you the nutrition you need.

VirginiaNolan's Rating

great vitamins with great nutrition .

Krhevel's Rating
Cherry Berry

I tried Universal Nutrition Animal Pak cause I heard good reviews. Although I will admit that I felt it delivered the nutrition I needed and I have no doubts that this product completely works. My stomach just did not take the product very well. I think that my stomach takes to the pill form, rather than the powder. I think that's the only thing you have to think about, if that may be an issue for you.

KimberlySuther's Rating

Best way to get my vitamins in. Love this product!

EvanSwole's Rating
Cherry Berry

Has everything you need in a multivitamin. It doesn't have a nasty taste to it at all.

jkctucker's Rating

I still take the pill form and have for about the last 10 years. I love how I feel a difference when I take it and it is not a rock in my stomach. I recommend this to anyone who wants to make sure you are getting your vitamins and minerals in.

egidijusm's Rating
Orange

Product is great, it contains all you need, but the orange taste is horrible. Next time I'll buy pill version. No more multi in powder.

samlg07's Rating

samlg07 did not leave a written review for this product.

nightcrawler63's Rating

I really like having everything i need in of pack with no need to time taking each one. I feel healthier and more awake with the everyday routine.

• Cina1
Cina1's Rating
Cherry Berry

The taste for given that it is a multi vitamin is freakin amazing. like you hardly know your drinking a multi vit. drink. very well done Animalpak. cherry berry was good idk about the other flavor.

1-20 of 1,753 Reviews