Universal Nutrition Animal Pak Reviews

Supports Rigorous Training for All Competitive Strength and Power Athletes*

1-20 of 1,739 Reviews

samlg07's Rating

samlg07 did not leave a written review for this product.

nightcrawler63's Rating

I really like having everything i need in of pack with no need to time taking each one. I feel healthier and more awake with the everyday routine.

• Cina1
Cina1's Rating
Cherry Berry

The taste for given that it is a multi vitamin is freakin amazing. like you hardly know your drinking a multi vit. drink. very well done Animalpak. cherry berry was good idk about the other flavor.

Love4thenugg's Rating

Love4thenugg did not leave a written review for this product.

MrRous's Rating

Animal Pak is for serious athletes and lifters. Pak is not made for mediocre people. It is the best multi (or one of the best) and gives you the most of each ingredient...

scervast's Rating

Best multi ever, only multi vitamin I will choose. In the lab door.com ratings this is the only MV which has the highest nutritional value. A must if you do resistance training. I do intense heavy workout either squat, deadlift, bench press , push ups or pull-ups only. I go to gym two times a week for 15 minutes work out session. Only supplement I use is Animal pak. A pack of pills a day with my breakfast.

mrbrianstyles's Rating

Let me preface this by saying: these are horse pills. Solution: chew them up and take them down with lots of water. To curb the awful taste of chewing them, take them with 1-2 tbsp of peanut butter. Disguises 99% of the taste but don't forget to count your macros! You can thank me later. I was intimidated at first by the way they make these sound. But if you're an average or serious lifter and are constantly finding yourself in the gym tearing down muscle, you'll want these. It's like your average daily vitamin but for bodybuilders. A "One-A-Day" on 'roids. Your body will thank you later. Before taking these: I would get sick often and wouldn't recover well. After taking these: I don't get sick and recovery is amazing.

SeriousAthlete's Rating

$1.32 a serving... too pricey for a multi. Plus it's very incontinent to take so many pills

mproctor420j's Rating

Great multi-vitamin that fills in nutrition and training gaps while lifting/bodybuilding. A staple for any serious lifter. Warning: Will make your urine super/neon yellow but mostly due to the B vitamins in it.

• AjbFSU
AjbFSU's Rating
Orange

Just got this product in the mail. The orange tastes great!! Mixed well too. I've had GNC and the Anavite (BB.com used to carry) and this is by far the best powder multivitamin I've had.

dustinmoorman's Rating

The animal pak is pretty great. Got the pill version, about half way through the cannister now. Feelin good and making good progress toward my goal. Taking this with Jym Fish Oil, and seems to be a good pairing. Joints don't hurt as much and my focus is real good. Just feel well in general and I'm recovering nicely. Really appreciate the digestive aid and the liver pill in the animal pak. Taking so many vitamins makes me feel like the liver pill is a MUST.

stevenmick's Rating
Orange

Animal Pak has been my multi for several years. The pills and the powder are fantastic. Although the powders vary slightly from the amounts of certain nutrients than the pill, they still contain more than enough. Animal did a great job making the powders, as it can be annoying taking 11 pills/serving, but they all get the job done. Cherry Berry flavor was just OK, but the Orange is great!

xnogiveitoya's Rating
Cherry Berry

xnogiveitoya did not leave a written review for this product.

jwilliamson0712's Rating

jwilliamson0712 did not leave a written review for this product.

Originalcordawg's Rating
Orange

Overall I feel that the original animal pak is an amazing pack of vitamins covering everything that you could possibly need besides maybe a fish oil. However I was not a fan of gulping down 11 pills every morning. I did get used top it after about a week, but it seemed like a lot of extra effort for vitamins. I also tried the powdered orange form and was not pleased at all. The flavor was good but still had a strong vitamin after taste. My biggest problem was the leftover pieces that didn't dissolve. There were always chunks of vitamins at the bottom, like the powder wasn't crushed well enough. That last gulp was always unpleasant.

Zeetch's Rating
Orange

I am convinced this has at least half the effect as the pills have in my body. Don't take me wrong, i love Animal Pak. But i'd rather drown on pills before taking this again. The mixability is awful, i don't usually complain about not mixability nor taste, but this is truly disgusting. I was hoping a lot more from a serious company like Animal. Really dissappointed.

christosr85's Rating
Orange

AMAZING product! Many people have a hard time swallowing pills - me, being one of them. The powdered versions of this product are awesome. Both flavors are delicious. I usually stick to one scoop and it makes the tub last longer. When I have a cold or feel sick, I stack it with a superfood greens mix and it tastes even better. Hopefully they come out with another flavor.

Deucefire7's Rating

An absolute must if you're a bodybuilder or athlete. After you're diet is in check you need the absolute best multi-vitamin on the market and Animal Pak has been the KING for decades. A staple in my supplements as well as many others around world. If you're serious about your goals and want to use the best of the best, look no further than Animal Pak.

twobelo's Rating
Cherry Berry

twobelo did not leave a written review for this product.

johnharp86's Rating
Orange

I have to chug the orange to get it down. It has a bad after taste. However, the flavor is not where this multi shines. It has great ingredients and really works to give me energy. I eat plenty of vegetables and fruits, so this is just a security blanket, but this stuff is legit. I would much rather choke down 8 ounces of this than to take horse pills. So, I love it and will continue using it.

1-20 of 1,739 Reviews