Universal Nutrition Animal Iconic T-Shirt Reviews

50/50 Cotton/Poly Blend for Enhanced Durability And Awesome Fit

roberhavana's Rating

Bought a XL red a while back and a L black, shirts are not the same quality at all! In fact you can even see it on the brand tag (Red its made by Universal and the black one its some other unknown brand) overall they both fit great and true to size. I ordered the second one (black) thinking that it was the same shirt different color, when its not.....thats the only down side, no consistency....for that reason I gave it an 8

I bought the yellow one, and it fits just the right way that my size of XL should fit. It's perfect!

A classic tee if you order it a size bigger it looks nice not too tight

bountybiker's Rating

Love the shirt and what it says... I wish the arms were cut a little tighter... I weigh about 220 lbs. and have 18" biceps and the sleeves were a little lose, but otherwise, great shirt.

Ordered the back and red in XL. The red fits great and the label on the shirt says its by Animal. The black on the other hand has a bad cut and is made by a company called gilden. Not sure whats happening here.

RuSSeLL1977's Rating

Quality is very bad (red)! Made in China (bought three years ago, made in Nicaragua.The quality was super!). Now it looks like a fake. Size - less than claimed. This XXL = L. I am extremely disappointed.

deepakmachal894's Rating

This product is from Gildan with very bad quality. Returning it.

Fact: Wearing supplement company branded tshirts make you lift heavier weight

I like the Animal shirts, I have a few of them, and they have all proven to be comfortable and durable, I still wear one I got in 2006. On top of that, they are Iconic enough to be recognized for the brand they represent. It also doesn't hurt that I got this one as a promo.

adrianjamestan's Rating

Overall the shirt is great. I use it for casual wear, and do not have any problems with it. Have mine for almost a year, and it still remains in good shape. I know some workout in it...I do not, however. Strongly recommend this product. I can say it is good during summer for sure.

The shirt runs slightly large. I usually wear a large but went with a medium and it fits great. The bold yellow shirt looks great.

durable great to work out in or anything else

Decent shirt. Seemed to shrink a lot over a few washings. Still okay to work out at home in.

• Rodzer

Rodzer did not leave a written review for this product.

Got this shirt in red a few years back. Still take it to the gym. Great shirt, great quality. Wish it came in a long version, but still would give it 10/10 for lasting as long as it has.

It's too short!

• KB3221

Nice fit and when I washed it several times it didn't shrink to bad overall happy with this shirt

oaljaber2013's Rating

oaljaber2013 did not leave a written review for this product.

This is my new favorite shirt it fits great and it's just an awesome shirt. I'll be buying more in different colors soon!

Dorian1Adrian's Rating

Animal Iconic T-Shirt it's comfortable and fits nice. Good quality and design.