Twinlab Ripped Fuel Extreme Reviews

Advanced Weight Loss Product With Caffeine!*

7.7
Good

Deeboss's Rating

I'm one of the people who hardly ever sweat. This thermogenic really works and helps me sweat. I've tried it before a couple of years ago and on it again now and can really feel the difference. I've tried so many different "fat burners" and I have to say this is probably one of the most effective ones I tried. Would suggest you limit any caffeinated drinks while taking it and take it earlier in the day so you can sleep better at night. If you are a person who already sweat a lot beware as it will make you sweat like crazy. I also think it will not work for you if you don't add a proper diet and proper work out. I believe there are no magic pills, just ones that can aid a bit. Remember if it was easy everyone would be doing it :).

vlama's Rating

Hi Everyone, I am very much satisfied with this product on first use. I normally use to run on trade mill like 5 min, non-stop but after taking ripped fuel i ran 10 min and feels like can go more 10 min. This boosts you and gives you wings..... :D Currently i'm 93KG and target to lose 5 kg in 20 days with this pill and workout + diet. i will post my update aft 20 days . THANKS XD

codyhitchcock's Rating

I got two of these bottles awile ago and i have lost some weight and i dont know how much fat exactaly but the caffine in it was great to take to start the day and in bettween.

nationsmost's Rating

This is one thermogenic that I highly recommend. I've been taking it for about 3 weeks and noticed a big increase in definition with my abs and by upper back. I maintain a healthy diet but often splurge on Sat or Sun for my cheat day. I only take it during the week. I take 2 pills in the morning right before breakfast and 2 before lunch. The caffeine helps me to make it past the 2:30 period when I'm often feeling sleepy & tired at work. Worked great for me and I plan on trying the Ripped Fuel 5x next.

naninja's Rating

Can't wait until the new proseries formula...this is great too.

hlsextonjr's Rating

I swear by this stuff. I've noticed a difference of before and after taking it. It helped me to drop from 260+ to 240lbs. I've plateaued right now, so still trying to jump start to further weight loss.

KatBailey's Rating

KatBailey did not leave a written review for this product.

texast12's Rating

If you don't mind s****estions. 1) stop drinking caffeinated drinks prior to use. I would s****est atleast a month if you find yourself with some relience or addiction to soft drinks and caffeine. Otherwise this will be like drinking five sodas during the day and lessen the pickup boost of energy it can provide. 2) Take early in the morning 30-45min. prior to morning workout and shortly after lunch. No later than 3pm especially when starting, you will find yourself doing laundry til 3am if you take it at night. 3) Your body will heat up and sweat during activity so just be prepared for that. 4) Don't put in your drink or break the capsule... I don't know why you would but I read on one of the reviews someone had that issue with it.

JaredRiley43's Rating

Really good stuff. I had noticeable fat loss after using this product, and if I ever get a fat burner, this is my first choice.

Ricky704's Rating

I am not sure if the product works without having to workout and diet, but i know when i take it i loose weight, but i am already dieting when i start to take it. If I knew it was the pills and not just my own will, at the very least it gives me a placebo affect, where i believe that it works that i begin to workout more, and diet more and eventually loose more weight. I gave it a 7/10 because I am confident it may work, but i can guarantee that you won't gain weight (as long as you are working out and dieting while you are taking it, atleast)

cfp149's Rating

cfp149 did not leave a written review for this product.

salsal84's Rating

i have been using ripped fuel for about a week now. it gives me good energy without jitters and no crash. I will definitely buy another bottle. i gave it an 8 because im not ripped yet.. lol i will review again in a about 2 weeks.

kriti26's Rating

really strong stamina, with even 1 pill good fat burner

wambocombo's Rating

Just started using this today and I put up great track time

anwatts's Rating

I liked this product. It gives great energy when taken pre-workout. I seems to be doing the job as far as fat loss goes as well.

hamzagandamra's Rating

hamzagandamra did not leave a written review for this product.

NinoM's Rating

Just started it yesterday and noticed a huge increase in energy (and sweat). Looking to burn some extra fat while lifting and this seemingly will be doing the trick. A bit too much energy even hours after I take my first dose. Huge drawback

SAMULIGANGSTA's Rating

I like the product and I believe you can trust that Twinlab does not put any banned ingredients in their products. So these should be safe for competing athletes. I think that regular dosage does not give you enough kicks if you're a regular coffee drinker.

cmdavis11's Rating

This stuff was bad. It got me to sweat during workouts, but it tastes awful, made me sick if taken within an hour of cardio, and never cut weight. There was nothing really "extreme" about it.

Burn447's Rating

Good, i can tell the energy is good, but i just started taking it, and ive been dizzy and a little jittery, but nothing to bad, taking two before my workout and before meals makes it work best, and if you take it 2 or 3 hours before bed, you wont have a problem going to sleep, this is good for fat loss and muscle growth i defiantly recommend this product.