Twinlab 100% Whey Fuel Reviews

7.3
7.7

jeffdavis01's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Love this protein and all the flavors. I use 8 oz of water with 1 scoop of Twin Lab 100% Whey and it's a great combination. Here's a little secret too. Take 1 TBSP of Natural PB, put it in the microwave for 30 seconds, no longer. Then add 1/2 cup of oats dry, 1/2 scoop of Twin Lab 100% Whey Double Chocolate Flavor and a little Walden Farms syrup on there. You can have yourself a tasty little snack.

rkassim1's Rating

all 4 flavors are great! Mixes well. No clumps. i even add them to oatmeal and baking. 5 STARS!!!

KingWhiteRhino's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Gotta have quality protein and Twinlab delivers as always with the most quality protein on the market. 100% Whey Fuel is my number 1 go to protein post workout or between meals as a healthy high protein meal replacement. Twinlab 100% Whey Fuel taste great, is easily digested, and mixes perfect in pancakes too. This protein is a must try for anyone who is looking to build a better healthier physique.

osborn1128's Rating
Vanilla Rush

I've made pancakes, waffles, and protein oats with this protein. Great flavor, mixes well, bakes great! My go-to pre and post workout.

yourcelebrity's Rating

Taste great mixes Well definitely helps you builds muscle

gclausen55's Rating

Solid protein. Everything that comes from Twinlab is always tested for purity so I know I'm getting quality and nothing with spiked aminos. This protein digests very well. Doesn't leave me bloated and has a smooth taste in all flavors.

abdelkader2016's Rating
Vanilla Rush

abdelkader2016 did not leave a written review for this product.

nightbu1lder's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I bought the cookies and cream. It was my first time purchasing a twin lab protein product. Now don't give me wrong, the flavor was good both with milk and water and it mixed fairly well. My problem was that with 2 scoops and 3-4.5 cups of milk or water the product became very thick. It was like drinking plaster or cement. I would give 10/10 if this was fixed.. I would buy again because of good price and flavor but it would not be my first option.

patrickandrei01's Rating
Double Chocolate

First time I used this and I can say this whey has been effective to me. My regular bench press on flat using barbel is usually 160lbs max on 3 sets with 8-10reps each but to my surprise, after three weeks of drinking this twice a day(waking up in the morning and after workout), my bench press was able to 200lbs on a single set with 4 reps. No spot. This alone proves this product's effectiveness for me.

myja's Rating

myja did not leave a written review for this product.

vininull's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I am stunned with a quality and taste of this protein. Didn't expected much for such low price but I was extremely wrong. Cookies & Cream taste is just delicious, digesting is smooth, ingredients list is simple without a lot of additives. Can't ask for more.

Lapique's Rating
Double Chocolate

Lapique did not leave a written review for this product.

xtian33's Rating
Strawberry Shortcake

xtian33 did not leave a written review for this product.

harmonda4848's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Best tasting protein besides Syntha 6. Additionally, best price (44$) for 5lb bucket with 25g of protein and only 6g of carbs per serving! Tread lightly.

nickwd7's Rating
Double Chocolate

Very very bland. Would not purchase again.

Dmiti's Rating
Vanilla Rush

Dmiti did not leave a written review for this product.

RicoCocchi's Rating
Double Chocolate

The product is a really good protein powder especially for someone who's just starting to work out. The only thing is both the "Vanilla Rush" and "Double Chocolate" flavors are really AVERAGE. Don't know if i'll buy it again the only reason i got it was because it was buy 1 get 1 free. Hope this helps

Knele88's Rating
Strawberry Shortcake

I just want to say that taste of this protein is very strange , i speak only for strawberry , i dont like it , it is to dense , and a little taste of strawberry.

pannaheaven's Rating

I have been using Twin Lab supplements, this 100% whey with great tasting and quick dissolving is Perfect with value.

Cyclop1's Rating
Strawberry Shortcake

This whey have great flavor.