Top Secret Nutrition Cardio Igniter Reviews

7.8
Pineapple Mango

asamborfire's Rating
Watermelon

Such clean energy!!!! Take a scoop w/ some of their carnitine and its super smooth, focused energy that will get you sweating. Truly great product!!

garciaag's Rating
Watermelon

garciaag did not leave a written review for this product.

san2710's Rating
Watermelon

Nothing gets 10 / 10, but it would be unfair if I don’t give this one a 10 / 10. It has been over a month I have been using this product and every time I use it, it gets better. I couldn’t believe I could run on a treadmill for 40 min at a stretch; but Cardio Igniter makes it possible. Frankly, this product has really boosted my cardio-vascular training capabilities. Now I can do the training for over 90 min and still feel energy left in me. :) Fruit Punch flavor is sooper awe (keen to try Blue Raspberry), the only thing is it leaves a medicinal after taste. Nonetheless, you would get used to it and probably would start liking it.. :) I take it thrice a week only half hour before cardio training in 16 oz chilled water. Also the added advantage is YOU LOSE WEIGHT :) 10th Aug 14 - 189 lbs 13th Sept 14 - 182 lbs

ArisenSSj's Rating
Watermelon

Great stuff! I used the old and the new formula (not sure the formula changed much, but the packaging did). It works! I try to incorporate a 60 minutes cardio work-out during, and I am using this product during. The first 20 minutes just fly by, and you stay very focused. The other 20 are more gruesome, but you manage to push through. I think CI gives you the extra umph! The last 20 minutes you tap into your reserves, and usually you are able to do a semi-sprint in the last 5 minutes or so. There is just this rush of energy. DON'T over do it though! I usually use a scoop and a quarter. You don't get the jitters, but anything more than - you feel the heart in the chest (rate is usually elevated over by 10-20 bpm than what it should be).

heathbagwell's Rating

heathbagwell did not leave a written review for this product.

kisevalter82's Rating

Mixing this with cold water is a must; careful with room temperature water. I hardly notice any difference in improving my cardio with this and any difference wears off after the first mile. I will not repeat this buy.

chmythompson's Rating
Watermelon

chmythompson did not leave a written review for this product.

lansermma's Rating

The fruit punch tastes like a pixie stick. I enjoyed the flavor quite a lot. My energy levels were through the roof on this product. I'm not sure it helped my "pump" much at all. This is still my favorite energy boost before conditioning or high-intensity workouts. This would not be my product of choice for heavy lifting days.

Mcalliste's Rating

Perfect energy to push through a demanding workout without a crash at the end. Only con is you must take it at least 2 hours before your workout as it lasts for while in your system after your workout is ended, which in turn affects when you sleep.

• wdrd
wdrd's Rating

wdrd did not leave a written review for this product.

Chyynap's Rating

Chyynap did not leave a written review for this product.

kirobb's Rating

I really liked this product! Great clean energy. Brought on great sweat.

adrianjamestan's Rating

Used the product for more than two years and it has worked very well for me. I take it 20 minutes before any cardio activity, and you really feel energized. It is like a slow burning fuel which aids your endurance. I strongly recommend the product without reservations.

RuthlessRyda's Rating

I had the liberty of trying some samples and this is what I think.. Everything you would imagine from a pre-workout. Decent pump, decent flavor, mixes very well. I hope this helps someone!

killox's Rating

Decent Flavor, felt as though this forumla had more caffeine that essential Beta-Alaine and Citrulline for a pre-workout. Overall not to bad of a product.

myrenga's Rating

I use the fruit punch & blue raspberry. Taste wise these are great! They have no chemical taste and a nice sweet/slight (but not too much) tart taste. I use these primarily as my precardio supp. This supp gives me a strong bump in energy, ex: on bike I usually run 100 rpm, with the energy from this supp I easily stay around 120-130 rpm = nice additional calorie burn. I will keep this stuff heavy in my supplement rotation.

stad0203's Rating
Watermelon

This product surprised me. I loved Pump Igniter and have had a total of 4 tubs now (if you include the mini in this stack) sense I first reviewed it. Kind of thought this was just going to be like a ½ dosed weak version of that, but it’s not at all. Totally different product and purpose. Great Stamina, it shines thru in here. Energy and focus are solid as well and with the added fat burning and anti-catabolic properties this is a “cutting” product dream. I liked it a lot and sad I only got 10 servings and its gone. Watermelon is a solid flavor too!

linnaeakii's Rating

I drink this in the 30 to 15 minutes leading up to when I do cardio and sometimes before a lifting. It gives me a great burst, I have no jitters, and I feel like it lasts very long for the workout. The only con is the flavor. The fruit punch flavor is terrible, however I am able to choke it down in 8 oz of water rather quickly. The issue isn't necessarily with the taste but there is something about this flavor or mix that feels sharp and piercing to the tongue. Ultimately though, I feel like it is helping maintain and lower weight as I increase muscle.

mguinn14's Rating

Overall not the best preworkout I've ever used but it gets the trick done, very good nutrition label and overall a very good, safe preworkout that'll help ya shed some pounds

Bigsef77's Rating

As you have heard from me before, I love Top Secret products. I began taking this when playing soccer & it definitely gives you an edge. When I did not take this I felt fatigue much quicker. I did not feel jittery but by the end of the game I simply did not feel as tired. Not a huge fan of this flavor but this product is solid.