Six Star Pro Nutrition Creatine X3 Reviews

Good

dfit7's Rating

flavor was really good but only sampled it so not sure how well it works but I'd probably buy it for the little bit of cost

MLB123's Rating

Six Star stepped up their game, this stuff tastes amazing especially for the lesser quality brand of supplement. Thumbs Up!

chefbo50's Rating

beeen on this for two weeks now not sure if i am noticing anything out of the ordinary. endurance hasn't been effected . i have prepoaded with twenty grams and am on 8g aday now not sure about fuller muscles either . it may still be taking effect but wanted to get something on here to say it does taste good , mixes ok but overall experience so far is unnoticed.

JonHolland89's Rating

SIX STAR X3 CREATINE Thanks again to co1e_train for another generous promotion and for giving me the chance to review a good product. I was pleasantly surprised by this creatine. Based off of observation you either love or hate fruit punch. To me personally, this is a good fruit punch flavor. It tasted almost like a diluted tropical punch, Kool-Aid. Per scoop this product has 8,000mg of creatine, 2,500mg of BCAA, and 1,000mg of a Creatine Synthesis Amino Matrix. The only frustration here is that you don’t know the ratio or the amount of each ingredient. I’ve said it before, but I wish they were a little more transparent with their labels. All in all though, I would say that this is a solid product at a very reasonable price. You get 35 servings for $15. That’s a great deal! I like that there’s a low amount of sugar (only 5gs per scoop) and the fact that it only has 90 calories (per scoop). I also like the high creatine content. At 8g per serving, you don’t have to take multiple scoops. So this is a plus in my book. As far as mixing goes, throw it in a shaker cup with however much water you want and you’ll be good. There were zero problems with mixability on my end. I can’t say there was a huge difference in my performance at the gym, but I can say the days I have taken it, I’ve felt good in there. Bottom line is if you want a good creatine, with a good flavor, and at a low price, then this is for you! Try it out and see what you think! Flavor: 8/10 Label: 7/10 Mixability: 10/10 Overall: 9/10

Crimson02's Rating

My go to b/c it is sold at grocery store (Wal Mart) and its only 9.99 for what last me a good two weeks.

walton6beast's Rating

Love this creatine! It is the complete package for my intra workout. Has the full range of BCAAs, flavor tastes great, and even has fast acting carbs to keep my fueled during my workout. I have been experimenting with TKD and this product is perfect to get the amount of carbs I need to fuel the workout and burn right through them. This product will save me from having to buy 3-4 separate items. Love it!

xomgitssammi's Rating

This creatine is nothing short of amazing. It gives me great energy in the gym and I feel much stronger and way more confident in my ability to add a little more weight to my different lifts. Before taking this I began to feel that I might be starting to hit a small plateau in my training and since taking this I feel like it really helped push me through and I am continuing to progress.

ntauaese's Rating

This creatine is amazing, i feel a lot better in the gym, though i can't really see it but it improves my performance in the gym.

dmw1985's Rating

Great Creatine supplement will definitely use again; taste is my key issue with supps and this one tastes good.

alm275's Rating

As a bikini competitor, this has been great for my prep. I typically order an unflavored creatine, but I took a chance and tried this one...AND LOVED IT. I will definitely be ordering more of this and the price is on point!

rotbauer's Rating

This stuff is awesome! Great price, great taste and really works! Love it!

aimee04's Rating

I've definitely noticed some growth since I started using this. The flavor reminds me of Kool Aid, so it's pretty easy to get down.

g3ohss's Rating

This is one of my favorite flavors. Haven't been using it for much but overall feel the difference in my arms toning up a bit more than usual.

BIGMAC25's Rating

I am a big believer in the benefits of creatine supplementation and Six Star Creatine is a solid product based on profile and price. The taste is good too so it's an easy to use supplement More people need to try it out for themselves.

tp2610's Rating

Been taking for a few weeks now and noticed my strength has increased and I'm enjoying this product!! Tastes great!!

182417's Rating

Great product kept me on my goal and taste was not so bad

Justdoit420's Rating

I love me some creatine! This brand is great because its inexpensive but the quality is impressive. This can be a little sweet for me so I try to dilute it! Regardless its perfect if you are looking to build lean muscle!

alexis9000's Rating

great product if you want to increase your creatine intake for some gains! i love to mix mine with my BCAA to have added effect. the flavor is also wonderful . Easy to drink!

BeastmodeMikeG's Rating

Good product. Great taste. I like to sip on my creatine during my workout. This is pretty refreshing...unlike most creatines I really dont mind sipping on it. Not too overbearing. Good price too!

Amberleach29's Rating

Flavor is pretty good and it performed well. Saw a slight increase in strength.