SciVation Xtend Reviews

Strawberry Kiwi
Grape
1-20 of 2,735 Reviews

DMcVean's Rating

Works great with the muscle program from madbody.net

NoCarbsNoSugar's Rating
Grape
Blood Orange

I have tried multiple flavors of this BCAA. My top two flavors are definitely the Bllod Orange and the Grape. Amazing! Very happy with this supplement. Worth every dollar! Drop two scoops in that huge Scivation XTend shaker cup, mix with half-water and half-ice, and you're good to go for the day. Highly recommended!

KDOGG5171's Rating

I tend to sip on these throughout my workout. I am a fan of the XTEND BCAA over others just base don flavor. I notice that my recovery time after longer runs seems to be better when i take this compared to when i dont. Grape is my most favorite flavor. Blood orange was a little to fake and strong tasting.

mrjamesbarber's Rating
Pineapple

Absolutely disgusting. Just used my first scoop and can hardly get it down. Ugh. What a waste of money

Geelani's Rating
Mango

Great product. I enjoy drinking this and it's tempting because I find myself wanting to drink it even when I don't necessarily need to. Hands down, blood orange is the best flavored BCAA of them all out of all the other flavors. Don't think I'll ever return to any other BCAAs now that I've found and tried this one for the last few months.

avionsuelp's Rating
Pineapple

Ive taken this a few times now each and I enjoy the flavors. I like a couple scoops in over a gallon of water. the flavor is smooth and enjoyable. It mixes well and normally stays pretty mixed all day. You can't go wrong with the ingredients, and flavor. I can't wait to get another tub and have more flavors like strawberry kiwi.

• Nave3n
Nave3n's Rating
Green Apple
Blood Orange

green apple was way too sweet and artificial,i mixed with almost 2 1/2 liters of water and still the flavor was pretty strong ,i was using bloody orange before this ,which isn't that strong or leaves you with artificial taste .fortunately i always order 30 servings, and would keep changing flavors for now i use it only on cardio day or on legs days

Jviveros24's Rating

Jviveros24 did not leave a written review for this product.

InfiniteRecomp's Rating

The Xtend profile is simply awesome. 7g BCAAs versus most others 5g -0 I like to hit 3g leucine and this does it in one scoop. adding glutamine is so very helpful and they don't neglect the electrolyte mix. This is an awesome intraworkout and recovery drink. The flavors are wonderful - all of the ones I tried are better in comparison than most other brands I've tried of the same - and not weak at all, which is my biggest gripe about some amino drinks as I like things full-flavored. I was even able to increase the amount of water and the flavor still holds. It's also some of the easiest to mix, ever. I thought and have to go back and shake it up after settling but there simply was none. My only wish for improvement is possibly the dyes, and if they could move away from ace-k. but you don't drink massive amounts all day, so for the quality overall, I'd recommend.

brooks1865's Rating

First off if you've never had Xtend, stop reading this right now and order a tub. Any flavor they're all delicious. Now onto my experience. I've had many flavors of Xtend and have enjoyed them all and drink it intraworkout for almost every gym session. This time I'll be reviewing Fruit Punch, Watermelon, Mango and Grape. (In my experience all Xtend flavors have perfect mixability (just a few quick shakes) the price point for the quality is unbeatable, ingredients are top of the line, and the effects are, in my opinion, minimal but worthwhile so for the readers sake I will discuss flavor) I dislike fruit punch a lot. I had a bad experience with a fruit punch flavored creatine in the past from a different company so I stay away from that flavor at all costs. With that being said this is delicious. Throw a few ice cubes in your shaker and it is so refreshing. I would continue to buy this flavor again and again. I personally am not a fan of watermelon flavored products so I was skeptical at first. My 7 flavor rating is a tad biased since I don't like watermelon to begin with but it was good. I had 24 oz of water to one scoop of Xtend so the flavor was diluted a little but I did enjoy it. A little less water and the flavor would really shine. Mango Xtend is the only flavor of any product I've ever tried that tasted juicy. It's hard for me to really explain it any better but it was like I was drinking actual mango juice and it was incredible. The only bad part of this flavor was eventually I ran out. Will 100% have to get more because this is incredible and you can see many will agree on here. Grape straight up tasted like grape koolaid. No other way to describe it. This is just mouthwatering delicious. It's the one flavor I've wanted to try for so long and finally was able to get my hands on some and I promise this stuff is a game changer. Hopefully my reviews were vivid enough for you to help you decide which flavor to choose but really you can't go wrong. Scivation doesn't know how to make a bad product or a flavor that isn't delicious!

CeramicMonster's Rating

When I started heavy lifting, I hadn't been physically active in a long time. Even after 3 months of careful and well planned exercise and dietary changes (with plenty of complete proteins), I was still debilitatingly sore with the worst DOMS you can get. It took all of 3 days for this product to bring my muscle soreness down to a normal and manageable level. My gains also started to increase rapidly within a month. I'm hesitant to attribute such a massive change to one product, but if I miss a dose, the severe DOMS comes right back. Two years on and I will never stop using it. I take 4 doses a day rather than 2 since I find it works more effectively. I can't recommend it highly enough!

Xenuprime's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

Performance: just like the other flavors of Xtend, this performs perfectly. Keeps me hydrated and provides plenty if the aminos I need to get me through any day (even hurricane Irma currently pounding my house!). Taste: This flavor is my hero. Years ago I got burned out on a certain sport drinks kiwi strawberry and I thought I would never enjoy that flavor again. Xtend fixed that! This flavor is strong and refreshing with just the right balance of strawberry (most strawberry kiwi flavors are way too weak on strawberry, but not this one!). If you haven't had it yet, try this one, you won't regret it!

metalmario's Rating
Watermelon

This is one of the best BCAA products on the market and never disappoints! It includes electrolytes, proper amino ratio, added glutamine, and citrulline malate. Xtend is very affordable compared to other products and they even have sales to make it an even lower price quite frequently. The powder mixes perfectly and doesn't leave extra residue or powder on the shaker. It comes in a ton of flavors to cater to anyone's taste preferences. There is even an unflavored option that is natural without any dyes, etc. and can be added to anything. Compared to not taking this product I noticed increased recovery and less fatigue while working out. I mix it with 15-20 oz of water and it tastes perfect, less water increases the flavor so be sure to experiment with the water amount. The fruit punch is one of the best fruit punch flavors i've had and reminds me of kool-aid. The watermelon also tastes great and reminds me of a jolly rancher, it's not too sweet or sour. I would recommend this to anyone looking to increase recovery in a delicious way!

DatdereCT's Rating

Taste: 10/10 Interesting fruity flavors, but none overwhelmingly sweet. Mango was a surprise favorite! Easy to sip on throughout a workout. Plus a few people would come and ask what I was drinking since the colors, which allowed me to explain what it was, the benefits, and why they should too! Mixabilty: 10/10 Spot on, no problem. Enough said it all got mixed perfectly in a few shakes of the container. Ingredients: 10/10 Tons of BCAAs, as occasionally in the morning I workout fasted. Having the aminos is always a plus for avoiding a long term performance drop. Can't go wrong with the right ratios, especially leucine! Overall grade: 10/10 One of my all time favorite BCAAs and it is definitely an affordable option, even if you like changing up your flavors and buying a few at a time. I was just sad I ran out of samples so fast! I guess that's a good problem to have!

Mattwignall1234's Rating
Mango

One of the best aminos that I have had since I started using this brand around 6 months ago

mormonpickett's Rating

Taste-10/10 These flavors are spot on. I'm not the biggest fan of fruit punch, and I loved this one. My favorite was watermelon by far Mixability-10/10 Sometimes aminos have "floaties" after mixing. Xtend does not. Mixing was not an issue at all. Profile-10/10 14g scoop, 3.5g leucine + electrolytes. This is exactly what an amino supp should look like Overall-10/10 Xtend has always been and will always be one of the best amino supps out there. Taste great, mixes great, and the profile is excellent.

rhoward78's Rating
Strawberry Mango

This was my second or third BCAAs to try. The flavor is absolutely amazing and I can tell that it helps me recover from workouts. I highly recommend the flavor and the brand of BCAAs.

alicat32's Rating

Xtend has the most unique flavors in the BCAA business, and the tried and true, good old standby's shouldn't be forgotten! Xtend mixes superbly in cold water, and for me the sweet spot is about 20 oz. A few shakes and you have the most hydrating drink you could ever hope for! The variety of flavors will keep you wanting more. I sip on it during my workouts, and it keeps me going! The electrolyes in this formula can't be beat, and are a necessity during high intensity workouts. The BCAAs are the perfect ratio, and keep your body fed with needed aminos. The fruit punch is the gold standard, in my book. Scivation gets it right with this one. Just the right fruit flavors, a little sweet, but smooth and not a bit tart. Grape is like drinking the grape kool aid you loved as a kid. Very subtle, and perfect for sipping. Strawberry Kiwi was not my favorite, but still a great flavor. It was a little tart, mostly tasting of strawberry, and a hint of kiwi that I wish was a little stronger. Watermelon!!! Tastes exactly like a jolly rancher...and who doesn't love those! Perfect with ice, or blended into your favorite mocktail! Can't rave enough about Xtend, and can't wait to try more flavors! But don't pass the basics up...they should be a staple in everyone's pantry.

lexinapo's Rating
Strawberry Mango

YUMM! I ordered the Strawberry Mango, extremely refreshing and not overly sweet. Im very happy with this flavor and high recommend.

gesler0811's Rating
Watermelon

Due to the strong word of mouth buzz as well as its positive reputation, I have been wanting to try Xtend BCAAs for a long time, but just never really got around to it. Luckily, I was recently able to snag some samples of some of their 'forgotten flavors' (in this case Watermelon and Fruit Punch) in exchange for some honest feedback on the taste and product quality. Of the two, Watermelon was my preferred flavor, but they were both really good. Fruit Punch had a pretty standard flavor, pretty much exactly what you would expect from a flavor with that name, kind of like red Kool Aid. Both flavors were very refreshing and definitely a huge step up from plain water. But there's more to this product than just the BCAAs themselves. You also get 1g of Citrulline (pumps and blood flow), 2.5g Glutamine (recovery), aqnd 1.1g of an Electrolyte blend (rehydration). All in all, that makes this one superb product, and I definitely noticed the difference in my workouts when sipping on this between sets. I just approached each new set that much more refreshed, that much more energized, and that much more focused on hitting that next set of reps. When I finished the packets, it was hard to go back to plain water, and I am already pricing out this stuff to buy a few tubs when next I purchase supplements. All in all, this was a very good and solid product, and a must for intra-workout beverage fans and anyone looking for that little extra boost in the weight room. Great job, Scivation!

1-20 of 2,735 Reviews