SciVation Quake 10.0 Reviews

Good
7.7

Tars25's Rating
Watermelon Bubblegum

I used this Quake mix twice before workouts, and both times it caused a “quake” in my stomach. Sent me running to the bathroom...Pre-workout or laxative....? Not impressed. Will stick with regular Scivation Xtend as my intra-workout drink.

jsanders129's Rating
Watermelon Bubblegum

I got this aside from my normal preworkout because of the deal advertised which included the XTend BCAA for free. Love the XTend BCAA and figured this would be another great product from Scivation. Wrong. I took a scoop 30 mins before my workout as I normally do, and never felt any change. Read the label and saw that you could take 2 scoops for optimal results. So the next day I took two scoops. Other than the taste getting sweeter and the texture a bit thicker... I still felt nothing from the product. I've tried plenty of different preworkout brands... some I'd feel an intense pump and some I'd feel a slight increase in energy...but I've never had one that provided zero effect. Glad I got to try it and get my XTend for "free" but I wouldn't purchase this product again.

liusanity's Rating
Lemon Drop

Previous Preworkouts used: PreJym, Magnum Opus, C4, GAT Nitraflex, and GAT PMP. Review: Kicks in pretty smoothly. Got the usual "itchies". Taste of Lemon Drop was a bit sharp but it a preworkout, so it's consistent with what you might be looking for at 6am. The energy boost seems to be streamlined with a long duration, but felt lacking when it comes to high-end pump/strength. In short, I feel like I could have trained for 90 minutes (high reps, lower weights) but I didn't feel quite as strong. Value: At $2 per serving, it's a really, really expensive preworkout product. Recommendation: While I'm a huge fan of other SciVation products (XTend Perform & XTend), unless the price drops significantly, I probably won't buy Quake again. Pros: Endurance, focus, taste. Cons: Cost, lack of pump.

avionsuelp's Rating
Lemon Drop

The watermelon has a great taste. mixed in my water bottle and drank it near the end of my class. It mixed pretty well. The transition to the kick in was about 20 minutes for me. Aside from lifting at a busy school gym, I had a pretty good pump and focus. The Lemon Drop was actually one of the best I've ever tasted. It taste like the kool aid jammer but only without sugars and explosive pump and kick!! the only downfall was the active taste you can feel in some supplements, but not to worry, those can be motivating and easily over look.

InfiniteRecomp's Rating
Lemon Drop

Quake hits hard! I really really really appreciate the attention they gave this preworkout - 6g Citrulline, a full dose of Xtend BCAAs, a hefty dose of Theanine for added focus, patented ingredients, and some herbals. Not just that but the watermelon tastes really good, too. For performance, I was using only a couple sample packets but felt like I had very good workouts; from increased drive to more endurance, and more sweat, all on reduced rest periods. You gotta love it when a preworkout helps you lay it all out and then some. This one goes the distance.

PR0teen's Rating
Watermelon Bubblegum

I have had a lot of preworkouts, like a real lot. Oddly this is my first review... I like this product. It doesn't make you feel overly stimulated (which sometimes I like) but it works very well. Whatever mix of ingredients is in this really helps put on size. It has a very clean feeling and I'd have to imagine it's because of high quality ingredients. If your looking to feel like a crack head before the gym, this isn't for you, if you want focus and results without worrying about losing sleep (taking later in day) or a hard crash (taking early), take out your wallet because it certainly isn't cheap. To be honest a little price cut would be appreciated, but Scivation stuff has never been known to be cheap so this follows suit. Hope this helps, enjoy!

Acm0312's Rating
Watermelon Bubblegum

I see a lot of good reviews but Im sorry this was by far the worse thing I have ever tasted and I didnt feel anything. This didnt cut it for me at all.

DatdereCT's Rating
Lemon Drop

Taste: 9/10 The watermelon bubblegum tasted great, however the lemon drop just wasn't my thing. They definitely tasted exactly as advertised, but its just a personal preference! I had no problem whatsoever drinking either. Mixability:8.5/10 Easy peasy in a shaker. A little grit at the bottom, but just added a little more water, swirled around and done. Nothing to worry about. Ingredients: 10/10 Great profile, had tons of energy for my workout and a great focus. Felt great at work for the day I took it in the morning with no crazy. Had no problem sleeping when I took it at 4PM that night at 9:30. Overall grade: 9/10 Really happy with Quake. Top contender with the plethora of other pre-workout supps out there now a days.

mormonpickett's Rating
Watermelon Bubblegum

Flavor-10/10 Lemon drop was amazing! Watermelon Bubblegum taste just like what it says. I was like "no way they're gonna nail this flavor", but like Scivation always does, they nailed it. Profile-10/10 This is where the product realllllly shines. I couldn't ask for a better profile in a pre workout. Insane. So good, that I went and bought 2 bottles from Vitamin Shop that were on sale, and I RARELY buy supplements. Mixabilty-7/10 Little grit in this pre. Gotta continually swirl it around. Overall-10/10 I know that I rated the mixability down a bit, but the formula and the taste make it very easy to look past that. Like I said, I rarely buy supplements but I went to the store and bought this. Amazing guys. Loved it and recommend it to anyone who wants a high quality, ingredient packed pre workout.

WorldClassDBag's Rating
Watermelon Bubblegum

An amazing pre. Really good energy and pumps. No crashes either. Could be a placebo but my weight flew up. Had amazing workouts while taking it. Make sure you mix with enough water as it can mess with the flavor. Definitely one of the best preworkouts I've ever had.

JonHolland89's Rating
Watermelon Bubblegum

Quake is a very unique preworkout. I was intrigued by Quake the moment I saw it was being released. Unlike some other preworkouts out there, with Quake you have the added BCAAs and PeakO2 blend. While you may not get the crazy jittery feeling, that comes with stronger pres, with Quake you still have solid focus, stamina, and energy. Two scoops (1 serving) provides you with Scivation's typical blend of BCAAs. You get a nice 2:1:1 ratio of 3500mg of L-Leucine, 1750mg of L-Isoleucine, and 1750mg of L-Valine, and 3000mg of L-Tyrosine. For PeakO2 you receive your 2000mg in a blend. They give you 1500mg of Arginine Nitrate and L-Carnitine Nitrate, and 1000mg of Captros. You also get 350mg of caffeine. To some people that may seem high, so just go at your own risk or cut your scoops to 1. You also have L-Theanine at 200mg and 50mg of Astragin. 2 scoops of Quake only puts you at 3 carbs and 12 calories. In addition to all of this, you get a nice 6000mg dose of L-Carnitine. As far as the flavors go, Lemon Drop taste identical to the sweet lemon drops you find in the retro candy tins. There's no sour/bitter flavor to lemon drop at all. I have found the more water you add the better the flavor. I would start with no less than 16oz of water (and I actually prefer a little more). With watermelon bubblegum, you have a flavor that is very similar to Watermelon Bubblicious. It is a very sweet flavor that you will also want to play with your water amount to see how you like it. Overrall, Quake provides you a very good blend of ingredients to really get you through your tough workouts. You will not feel over stimulated but you will feel good! I believe that this is a preworkout that the more you use the more you realize it is benefitting you.

andy0120's Rating
Lemon Drop

One of the worst tasting pre-workouts. flavor and taste i was dissapointed, ingredients are great but i don't recommend this product at all. it was expensive too!!!

cannonballdooky's Rating
Lemon Drop

I'm not sure if I got a bad batch or not, but it's one of the worst tasting preworkouts I've ever tried. It works well and is dosed properly but it tastes like stale lemon cookies, and I can barely take it down.

customshopkv1's Rating
Lemon Drop

So I received the Quake Non-Stim version in Lemon Drop flavor from Scivation in their giveaway thread. I have to say the shipping was quick and it came out of the Woodbolt Distribution LLC in Salt Lake City, Utah. Now, I went with the Non-Stim version as I was on a stim break plus I have two workouts a week that are at about 6pm to 7pm and I need to be in bed by 8pm for work the next day. So I started with a single scoop for the first week of workouts and switch to double scoop from there after. Two scoops definitely felt like the perfect amount for me. Felt very good focus, but the best part was that I felt I very good energy left in my reserve tank. I felt as though I was able to push through the workouts and had plenty of energy when I felt I was getting tired. Plus I was able to go to bed and fall asleep without any issues, as normally stims can keep me awake that close to bedtime. The lemon drop flavoring was beyond exceptional, I mixed it in about 8 ounces of water for two scoops in about 5 ounces of water for single scoop. Reminds me of the lemon head candies.

OOBE's Rating
Watermelon Bubblegum

Hey there, friend. Blessings. Here is my experience with Quake 10.0: Mixability: It mixes and dissolves easy. Drinkability: While chemical-tasting, it goes down surprisingly easy for my picky self. It has that familiar PWO bitter aftertaste and is way too sweet in an Aspartame-y way, but the creamy pink color and the overall composition invites me to drink it without reluctance. Tastes like the typical chemical watermelon gum taste. Effectivity: Now, effects-wise, in my case, it is TRANSPARENT. That's great!!! Two scoops and 500mL of water 20 minutes before my workout was not felt in my blood...BUT IT WAS FELT ON HOW I KEPT POUNDING REPS when I got to the gym. This is such a great PWO. It's pricy but wow...the formula is just right. You know how you feel sick and almost poisoned and bloated from some PWOs right after chugging them? Or even sipping them? I do. My body knows something is odd with what I drank and I feel bloated and on the verge of puking, burping my guts out throughout the workout and feeling sick. Happens with most PWOs. Well, Quake 10.0 feels clean and agreeable in my system, and gets out of the way effects-wise. My endurance improved the same day I first tried it, and also my pumps, and my heart never felt weird. It is truly a transparent energy. I did not feel stimulated at all. Just like my normal self but with extra endurance and focus. Yes, I was more focused. I noticed that in every rep. The closest PWO to this one in terms of transparency and effects is Animal Fury, which BB.com sent me a 5 serving sample tub (it came with 7 servings). I loved it and when I finished it, I went to YeeEhnCee and I was shown this new one. I did not want to wait for BB.com to ship it accross the ocean. Sorry, guys! I'm happy I got this one. My neighbor even commented today on how I looked when I arrived home. My pump was...swell. Zing. Hah! I recommend Quake 10.0. It does what it says it does. Isn't that exactly what we want when we buy a supplement? God bless you, friend. Peace!

schwjw02's Rating
Lemon Drop

Had high hopes for this pre workout and flavor and was disappointed with both. Felt nothing for energy and Scivation usually does well with flavors but not in this case. Quake is not the one.

Braydenps's Rating

Braydenps did not leave a written review for this product.

newWes2012's Rating
Lemon Drop

First I would like to thank Scivation and its reps for choosing me to review this product. Taste: This is always a big issue for me, some people don't mind flavors and can down pretty much anything. I however, have to have something that tastes good if I am going to use it on a consistent basis. Quake Watermelon Bubblegum hits it out of the park on flavor! I think it's great! However the Lemon Drop leaves a little to be desired for me. It is good but there's just a little hint of something bitter that sticks around for me. I still like it but not as much as the Watermelon Bubblegum. I also hit up a mix of the two flavors doing a scoop of each and wasn't half bad. I enjoyed it better than I thought I would and the Watermelon Bubblegum flavor stood out over the lemon drop although I could taste them both in the mix. Mix-ability - This stuff mixes up well for me. Both flavors. Just a couple of shakes and there you go! I usually mix with around 12-20 oz of water depending on the size shaker that I am using that day and whether or not I 2 scoop it. Ingredients - With 7g Xtend BCAAs , 6g L-Citrulline, 3g L-Tyrosine, 2g PEAK O2, 1.5g Arginine Nitrate No3T, 1g Capros, 300mg Caffeine, 50mg Astragin, 200mg L-Theanine per 2 scoops. Let's just say this gets the blood flowing and has you sweating within 30 minutes. You definitely feel its working but no hyped energy just good clean focus and no exhaustion after a grueling workout. Didn't sleep well the other night and was tired all day, took 2 scoops and killed a leg workout and ended up having the energy to stay up through dinner and a movie afterwards! Overall - I give Quake 10.0 a 10 out of 10 for doing exactly what it says it will do while not having to choke it down but being able to sip or drink at a normal pace and enjoy the flavor!

Juice2544's Rating

I definitely recommend trying Quake given the pumps of pure L-Citrulline + Arginine Nitrate are very reliable for high volume/intensity lifting. I really appreciate the implementation of Indian Gooseberry (Capros) for its many health benefits. The hefty dose of L-Tyrosine w/L-Theanine & caffeine put me in a very nice calm but mentally stimulated state of concentration. Best of all, the 7g of bcaas are very helpful in ensuring that you don't burn yourself out while beginning your workout; PeakO2 has also become a staple for my cardio endurance endeavors. I would have liked at least 1.6g of beta-alanine though.

Clarko's Rating
Lemon Drop

This is an extremely effective pre-workout by scivation, and it's great to be offered in caffeine free for non-stim people like me. 2 scoops is awesome, and provides you with a whopping 7g of xtend bcaa's. Pumps are great. The Peak 02 is interesting stuff too. The effects are better day to day, over time taking Quake. It increases muscular endurance so you can hit more reps.