SciVation Quake 10.0 Reviews

Epic Earth-Shaking Pre-Workout Formula!*

9.6

emersonthacker's Rating
Lemon Drop

The Quake 10.0 Stim Free formula is massively impressive and innovative. The dosing of quality, mostly acute-acting, effective ingredients is where Quake 10.0's formula distinguishes itself from other products. 6 grams of pure l-citrulline, 3 grams of l-tyrosine, 1.5 grams of arginine nitrate, 1.5 grams of LCLT, and 7 grams of BCAAs is just unparalleled when paired altogether. Plus, I see a number of unique ingredients like Peak O2 (2 grams) and Capros (1 gram) that just are not used in other products. Quake 10.0 is a must try on the basis of its formula alone. The expected performance, endurance, focus, and muscle pump effects are tantalizing! This formula obviously comes at a steep price, but I think it is well worth it. At the end of the tub, I have been very impressed by the overall effects of Quake 10.0 non-stim. It has also made me eager to try the stimulated version, which must be mind-blowing. Workout after workout, my performance improved with Quake 10.0. Usually performance trends downward with continued use of the same pre-workout. My strength and endurance kept edging up little by little on successive workouts with Quake 10.0. Even when I struggled with fatigue and muscle soreness, Quake still helped elevate workouts. The greatest dimension of benefit though was really with blood flow and muscle pumps. The pumps were full yet dry, highlighting the muscles and vessels during and even for hours after workouts. This effect was really uplifting and motivating for me to get back into the gym and focus on making gains. Additionally, I would sweat easily and extensively while using Quake, which I enjoyed because sweating really helps me warm up and zone into a workout. The lack of stimulants was definitely felt, especially early on in usage of Quake non-stim, but after rebounding I even found Quake non-stim to be slightly stimulating. The energy and focus obviously pale in comparison to stimulated products, but the benefits of foregoing stimulants for workouts make having a quality non-stim pre-workout option worthwhile. I think it allows for more workouts to be completed and allows one to push the body harder without fear of side-effects from the stimulants like rapid heartbeat and cold sweats. Additionally, I think the formula was great for cycling off stimulants because of the theanine and the tyrosine in the formula helped blunt CNS stress from being off stimulants and from heavy lifts. I was very impressed by the performance boosting effects of Quake non-stim preworkout! The lemon drop flavor is excellent. It is a sweet lemon drop versus a tart or sour one. It is so so tasty - quite the candy-like sweetness to it. Probably the best lemon flavored supplement I have had. Definitely recommend giving it a run for the flavor on top of the formula. Formula - 10 Effects - 10 Taste - 10 Overall - 10

Bkafitness's Rating
Lemon Drop

Using Quake consistently I have noticed improved muscle endurance, faster post set recovery time, better pumps, and an increase sweat rate. I would highly recommend this product for anyone searching for a legitimate, clinically dosed pre workout supplement.

marquis_pro04's Rating
Watermelon Bubblegum

received this to try out and fell in love instantly, took it at home 15 mins before lifting and by the time i got to the gym it kicked in. after my first few sets, i felt great, strong and finished the workout. i noticed after how focused i really was, i didnt fiddle around with my phone or music, didnt talk to anyone, just killed the workout. i took it for a whole week straight and had the same results. literally the best product.

Mkelm85's Rating
Watermelon Bubblegum

Nice pump and sustained energy throughout my workouts and no crash afterwards. Lacked the focus aspect that I've recieved from other preworkouts. The amino acids blended in was a plus. I found the powder didn't mix well and often sat at the bottom and needed to be mixed repeatedly. I'd purchase again.

MMontoya2005's Rating

Amazing product! No gitters and no stinging of the skin. I feel great through my workout and the energy lasts throughtout. This product is definitely a must have!

Zebadiah's Rating

A great blend of Energy, Focus and Pump. The taste is unique, like a tastier version of the pink medicine as a kid :) It is hard to beat when it's loaded with so many quality ingredients, including the 7 grams of BCAA's and PeakO2. Definitely recommend giving it a go!

necrologic's Rating
Watermelon Bubblegum

Having tried their other products I was sure I'd like this. The taste was great as expected. I got more of a bubblegum taste than watermelon. I'd say 70% bubblegum and 30% watermelon. It mixed very well with no residue or cloudiness left over. As for energy, it was a very clean energy and steady. Heart didn't feel like it was about to explode either. No sides.

Thornhulksdad's Rating
Watermelon Bubblegum

Scivation quake rocked my workouts love the ingredients and the addition of extend bcaa's taste was excellent it also mixed well . pump ,focus and energy was awesome I will definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants a great pwo thats not stim heavy A+++

vcd's Rating
Lemon Drop

This product is great, nice pump and great endurance. There is no crash after and very clean throughout.....clearly high quality ingredients and not cheap generic.

allison4510's Rating

Way too sweet. And I didn't feel any effect. Waste of money.

cutter310's Rating
Watermelon Bubblegum

This pre-workout is what gets me through my workout in the evening after a long work day. I use 1 generous scoop vs. the directed 2 scoops, because by the time I get home I must shower and get to bed. This recipe provides plenty boost of intensity including focus to stay on your mark and to grind out that last set. Great work SciVation! Thanks for yet another great product.

Colbee's Rating
Watermelon Bubblegum

I was super excited to try out Quake! I've used both flavors for 3 workouts each... First off, the taste is pretty good - a little cloudy and chalky but both taste like the name. Lemon Drop is my favorite but I would like it a little more sour. Next up, performance - energy was pretty solid (did 1.5 scoops = 525 caffeine), focus was pretty average compared to some of the other pres I've used, pump - this is where it feel short for me... not much of a pump :(

Jesseananian's Rating
Watermelon Bubblegum

I've used almost every pre workout on the market and Quake 10.0 is by far in the top three for me plus it tastes amazing!

Copurnicus's Rating

My homies Ashley Maxine and the vanilla gorilla Brett azar introduced me to THE QUAKE. I was working a BB event all day and dying and quake Woke ME THE HELL UP. was thriving after that !

Megatron0313's Rating
Watermelon Bubblegum

Both flavors taste great. I was expecting to get explosive twitchy energy from Quake, but that's not the case. It's a slow-release, so I've found that it gives me a clean, sustained pump. Very comfortable to use. Powerful workouts. Highly recommend.

tjdoremus's Rating

Let me start out by giving you some background. I'm 43 years old, I have 4 young kids (so I'm always tired), typically drink 2 cups of coffee per day and I'm in relatively good shape. With that in mind let me give you my review. If you are exhausted and have a tough time getting to the gym, this isn't the right product for you. In other words, it isn't gonna make your face tingle or have you screaming at yourself in the mirror for more reps. What I did like about this produce is that if I'm well rested it gives me a nice 2 hours of sustained energy without a huge crash at the end. I don't feel jittery or out of control yet I feel like pushing myself. It's fairly expensive so I'm not sure I would buy it again, but I've enjoyed the experience so far.

staffordjd's Rating
Watermelon Bubblegum

Here's what I'll say.... from a profile standpoint there are at least 2 other brands on BodyBuilding.com, which most of you all may know, with a more well rounded ingredient profile. Not only better formulated profiles, but these two are better priced per serving, per tub. Quake, does have a fairly well formulated ingredient profile but falls short in specific areas to justify it's price. I feel as if SciVation is flat out robbing its consumers with the price of its "20" serving tub which in actuality is 10servings. The product label states proper dosing of ingredients but that's only at 2scoops be mindful, thus only 10servings per tub. This is just shady practice and product "fluffing". In the end, if you wish to spend your money on this so be it - just be aware that could be potentially purchasing 3x the normal amount of tubs in one month, compared to the 2 other leading/top selling Pre-workouts on this website, which could/will typically last up to one month.

sexychic2303's Rating
Watermelon Bubblegum

I wasn't a huge fan of the Watermelon Bubblegum flavor but the effect of the product was great! I felt a steady surge of energy during my workout and didn't have a sharp wear off period that I was feeling like a zombie. Will definitely try out the lemon drop next time!

Richie31's Rating

Quake 10.0 is amazing stuff kicks you into overdrive very quickly I feel that I can breathe better through sets with it and I also feel the explosiveness of it while fighting thru sets only thing that I can say is I wish it came in blue raspberry like the xtend go because the watermelon bubblegum is a bit to sweet for my liking but still an amazing product for what I purchased it for I will def refer this to others and keep buying myself

mccyjcb's Rating
Watermelon Bubblegum

Taste: Scivation products always perform in this department. Definitely one of the best tasting pre's I've tried. The only fallback is you can't really taste the watermelon or bubblegum flavor. When searching for it, you can kind of taste the watermelon flavor. That's why the 9/10. With that said, it mixes really easy and leaves behind no grit, debris, or excess foam. Is definitely easy to drink as the flavor is very good and doesn't leave any bad taste in your mouth. It has 7g bcaas, 6g l-citrulline, 2g Peak O2, 1.5g l-car, 350mg caffeine, 1.5g arginine nitrate, as well other ingredients. serving size is 2 scoops, and I found myself doing 1.5 scoops to get the best benefit. This gives me endurance, and gives me awesome pumps all while helping with recovery! I am totally in the zone and feeling good with this. It gets 9/10 because of the price, especially if you are taking 2 scoops but if you want a top notch product then you're going to have to pay up for it. Awesome product and absolutely recommend this.