Schiek Padded Lifting Straps Reviews

Durable Wrist Wraps Designed For Maximum Comfort And Support!

9.6

tatyanabr87's Rating

tatyanabr87 did not leave a written review for this product.

mikecochran31's Rating

I have had mine for a few years and they still look brand new! Very sturdy. Very comfortable. I will never go back to unpadded straps since these have spoiled me.

nadzkipr169's Rating

pretty sturdy and solid.Top of all it is made from our backyard.... U S A.

drewjonn's Rating

drewjonn did not leave a written review for this product.

JonDelany's Rating

JonDelany did not leave a written review for this product.

Areeves88's Rating

best straps ever

donny2011's Rating

donny2011 did not leave a written review for this product.

tonytam0824's Rating

tonytam0824 did not leave a written review for this product.

CUILEIMING's Rating

Awesome! I'm loving it.

Brayan11's Rating

Brayan11 did not leave a written review for this product.

GatoRayed's Rating

Great product. The straps have aided in me being able to lift more weight for more reps. The wrist support is great as well.

kfirmois's Rating

Love it, use it in every back workout over a year now! Works Great

mrvillagomez's Rating

Does the job well. Padded section feels comfortable. Only gripe is the padding makes you sweat a lot. So far so good. Still feels like new.

bexci's Rating

These straps are just perfect! They are incredibly comfortable on the wrists and simple to use, once you get the hang of it. They are perfect for deadlifts, chest press, shoulder press, lat pull downs, etc etc. I have really weak wrists so these are great even if I'm not using the straps for grip and just using them for wrist support! They are fantastic during my workouts and they are also awesome quality! I can completely rely on them to support my wrists and grip.

derekphi123's Rating

Best lifting straps Ive ever used, I cant see my self not wearing these to workout.

AhmadMansoor88's Rating

its not comfortable ... bad choic

ArtOfTor's Rating

Extremely comfortable lifting straps, just tighten the wrist cuff down and you're good to lift. As an added bonus, with it tight enough, it'll give "some" wrist support during bench and squat, but not much. Anyways, these are fantastic, no cutting into my little toddler wrists with these, which is good, and there's enough wrap to go around non fat grip bars twice. At the end of the wrap is a small section of the hook part of Velcro, which faces outwards when wrapped properly and can be held by your fingers and palm, for added anti-slippage. Overall very great for someone who has lost grip strength due to nerve damage.

jjtrim's Rating

Love these straps able to lift really heavy without worrying about dropping the weight. Padding on wrist makes it really comfortable without cutting into my wrist. Love everything from Schiek. They are really durable and made to last. Thanks to Schiek and bodybuilding.com

martino180's Rating

After trying a friends regular straps for the first time I knew I needed something. I took the plunge and ordered the Schiek straps and couldn't be happier. The comfort they provide and stability in my wrists is excellent. I wear them even when I'm not using the straps themselves. I'd recommend these to anyone looking for comfort, strength and stability.