S.A.N. Fierce Domination Reviews

Promotes Endurance, Raw Strength, Powerful Energy!*

Good

Joe D's Rating
Furious Fruit Punch

I got to try out the new Fierce out this morning. I want to point out that I had a trouble falling asleep last night, and slept bad. Boy did fierce come through! It gave me great energy. I really like theacrine. I had great pumps, and even in my sleep deprived condition cranked out a pretty good workout. The formula is pretty awesome. Everything is included. No need to use anything else. The fruit punch flavor wasn't my favorite, but it wasn't bad per say. Easy to say that this ranks as one of the top pre-workouts on the market today. And you get 30 actual servings for the price.

RoadracerRR's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Ok my first review ever on a supplement. After reading several pages of reviews I just had to try this PWO. Now my favorite of ALL time is the original JACK3D. That PWO had me wanting to lift every weight in the gym, JACK3D is one of the factors I hit a 1 rep max bench of 400lbs. The scoop on FD is HUGE like 2 scoops of any other PWO, the taste was the best ever, PERIOD. On an empty stomach after 30 minutes FD didn't affect me much at all, I've had more benefits from a can of NOS energy drink. During arms felt some pumps but didn't last long, but I did 55lb dumbell curls 3 sets of 6, so that could have been FD. Got FD as a BOGO so can't complain too much. Got 19 servings left let's see if FD gets better over time.

brooks1865's Rating
Furious Fruit Punch

I was lucky enough to receive a sample from company rep Poison and I was definitely a fan of this. The flavor I had was Furious Fruit Punch and I wasn't too hot on the flavor but I've never liked a fruit punch flavor. With that being said flavor doesn't matter that much to me really. This product delivered on focus and pumps above and beyond. I like the dosing of glycerol and agmatine, however, I do wish there was more citrulline. All in all this is a good pre and will definitely make its way into my rotation for an everyday type pre.

sammclean56's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This stuff is terrible. I made an account just to steer people away from making the same mistake i did. Took BNOX for a while, took a month off to cycle then gave this stuff a try cause it was cheap. I cannot tell the difference between days I take it and days I don't. Don't waste money on this garbage, go get some monohydrate creatine and mix it in with a decaf coffee and you'll still get more of an energy boost than you would from this.

gbullock32's Rating
Ragin' Raspberry Lemonade

Poison and those great guys over at SAN sent me a full tub of their new version of Fierce Domination, Rockin’ Raspberry Lemonade flavor. Now, I was a huge fan of the old version of Fierce, it had great energy and decent pump/focus. Does this new version Dominate? Well, lets check it out. Smell- Opening the tub is always part of the ritual of getting a new supplement, you smell the contents and for better or worse this sense is a strong one and can really make or break a first impression. Fierce has a lemon-y aroma to it, but there is a slight chemical/artificial scent to it, similar to a knock off lemonade drink flavor. It is not too bad, but it does not draw you in and get you too excited for the flavor to follow. [B]Smell- 5/10[/B] Mixability- Mixed fast and thoroughly in my shaker cup with minimal effort, there was a bit of settling on the bottom but given there is creatine this was something I knew would happen. There are also some floaters but this is from the Glycerol, which I like, it adds a little bit of texture to the pre-WO, a little… crunch? To the experience. All in all the mixability was good though and only took a bit of a swish to get it all re-mixed on the last sip to get all of the Fierce goodness. [B]Mixability- 7.5/10[/B] Taste- I liked the old Fierce, had the watermelon and fruit punch flavors, which are pretty standard offerings by most companies. This version I got to try the Rockin’ Raspberry Lemonade. Well, it was not that ‘Rockin’ to be honest; it has a pretty artificial taste, more towards a generic berry flavor than anything. It is almost spot on for the Berry flavor of the old Razor 8 if anyone remembers that. It was not so much bad, as not good; this was not a pre-WO that I really sip on and savor. It is a drink it, and get on with lifting; it isn’t something I dread by any means, but it’s nothing special. [B]Taste- 6/10[/B] Effectiveness- So here is were a pre-WO really needs to shine. SAN Fierce Domination pulls out a very solid amount of energy, leaving me ready to lift and having the power from start to finish, a smooth energy increase and no crash make it very nice; clean energy. The pump is OK, nothing too special but you do notice a slight increase, I would recommend stacking this with a pump product though if you really do enjoy a good pump; the lacking pump does make this a nicer pre-WO for leg day to me though, where an over-pump can leave me feeling awkward during squats. Focus was not here for me, this was the major let down on this one, I like it when a good pre-WO gets me in the zone and ready to rip it up; this just didn’t happen. No laser focus or anything, so it does take a hit on the score because of this. [B]Effectiveness- 5/10[/B] Overall- Taste could use some work, it is not bad but has an artificial generic berry taste, mixes well, but only really shines in terms of energy with a bit of pump and no real noticeable focus boost for me. Top that with a ~$40 price tag for a 30 serving tub…. I cannot say I would jump on this one, I feel the old version is not only a better deal but a better pre-WO too. I do thank SAN for letting me go at this though, Stacked with a pump/focus pre-WO it does improve a lot with the energy that Fierce provides, but as a stand alone, it really just doesn’t. If you’re interested in it, I would try and get some samples before committing to a tub, just to see if it is to your liking before dropping the cash on it.

WaxyMaize's Rating
Ragin' Raspberry Lemonade

Right off the bat this is one of the best preworkouts now on the market. Perfect profile for those who don't want a tub full of useless stims. This stuff actually works and wont make you feel cracked out. Highly suggested for those who train fasted because of the BCAA's added.

uforce's Rating
Blue Raspberry

(update) 12/8/16 New version Ragin' Raspberry Lemonade (2 scoops 14 ounces of water) Powder Consistency Very light and fluffy. Doesn't look like clumping will be a problem. Smell Nice and fruity Flavor The flavor is very good (Raz Lem). For me, it was heavier on the rasberry flavor as I did not really notice a lemony taste. I expected some tartness to this supplement, but I didn't notice any. Just a smooth raspberry that goes down easy. It is on the sweeter side, which I prefer. Effects My workout was very intense tonight. I wasn't necessary "dialed in" though. It was more of a rage and just wanting to destroy my muscles. I've been frustrated with my progress lately. So, this surely played into the rage factor. Endurance was great, as I went hard for an hour and a half with cardio mixed in during "rests". The pump was also strong. My arms were rock hard and I banged out the reps. (previous version) Lol......I "lol" because poison was not exaggerating about this. I honestly thought he was. You know, being a SAN rep and all. He's not joking about this one guys. It's absolutely delicious. I've never had the Fruit Punch. But, this is far superior to the Watermelon, imo. It's honestly one of the best Blue Raz flavors I've had. There is another supplement on the market that might edge this out (in taste only!). But, I will not mention it here. It's been awhile since I had the sample (of the other product). However, from memory this tastes very similar to it. There is both a sweetness and a tang to it, which sounds odd to say. Some sips seem to be overall sweet, while others seem to be overall tangy. But, it should appeal to both sides of the fence. Also, I'm not really tasting the Big League Chew that I smelled. But, I'm having a little sinus congestion. So, it could possibly be there, but subtle enough that I'm not noticing. Anyway, if you enjoy Blue Raspberry anything, there is no doubt you will enjoy this. Do not shy away from this flavor. Run to this flavor. It's da bomb for sure.

ssjones0420's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This is the first SAN product that I have used and it worked pretty well. It gave me more explosive power during my heavy lifts and a steady pump throughout my workouts which were much more intense. The flavor was ok but the powder didn't mix completely and it had little flakes floating around in it.

wburt88's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Solid product. Open label and fully dosed ingredients are a definite plus and it really delivers good energy and gives a great pump. Felt a little off a few times while taking it as I wasn't a huge fan of the flavor. But a good all around product.

tjwoody's Rating

Prob one of my fav pres now. Nice make up of stuff not to heavy on stims. Stack it with megatron and workout all day! So much endurance

CassCLVFIT's Rating

I feel like this product makes me crash hard now during my workout than before and I am taking it as it says 30 mins before , sometimes it makes me feel itchy but sometimes not , I use to feel super pumped up from it but now that I've gotten use to it not so much but this is the only preworkout I've ever taken I will try a different product but I do like San just want something that won't make me crash as hard

• marvs
marvs's Rating

marvs did not leave a written review for this product.

taylorlaurence's Rating

Myself and two other friends bought a bought a tub of this each. Upon opening them up, 2 out of the three had little red bb's in them... The packages they put inside to keep it fresh had burst. It says clearly right on the package not to eat those little things, but they were mixed in with the pre workout. I contacted the company and they said they would not send us new ones, simply because I lived in Canada. They did absolutely nothing for me. I had to pick out tons of these little red bb's, and I of course missed some and ended up swallowing them. The taste for this pre workout wasn't great... I've had a few others and this was my least favorite. Also all other pre workouts I've used have mixed very well, this one didn't. Lots of chunky gross stuff made it hard to drink. Overall not impressed with it, didn't provide lots of energy, tasted not great, hard to drink, and the company that makes it doesn't care about their customer.

spacejim67's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Got a free sample of this. Tried it yesterday. It made me feel warm, dont know how much of a pump I would have got I usually need 2 servings. However it did fuel my endurance and I did workout longer.

dinkyrhino's Rating

This is an outstanding product. I have used many different pre--workout supplements before and I have been lifting for years with and without pre-workout. My brother was the first to try this and his endurance and lifts all went up by 10%. I was skeptical at first because I assumed it was because he was not used to a full dose of creatine. I decided I would give it a try and I had very similar results. It is not a rush like most pre-workouts. It slowly builds up in your system and you get a mild boost but the benefit is in the endurance. I had to force myself to walk out of the gym. My normal routine turned into a 4 hour session and I felt like I could keep going. This stuff just works, if you don't believe me, try it. Its cheap, but it works better than the more expensive stuff in my opinion. These are an aid to help get you through mainly when your depleted or on a heavy day. They give you that extra boost, eventually all pre-workouts stop working. That is when you have to do a gut check and dig deep for that last rep or two and give it all you got. That is not the supplements, that is in you. The supplements just helped you realize your true potential.

TOMaHULK's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Taste wasn't very good. Was strong, chalky, and to be fair...just not very pleasant to drink. I didn't feel any type of workout boost, which I could really have used during a long work day. I was tired, and any caffeine type boost would have been welcomed. That's why I give it a 6. Didn't make me sick, or feel poorly, just didn't really do it's intended job.

kalea75's Rating

kalea75 did not leave a written review for this product.

MrMakAttack's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Fantastic PWO. Flavoring is killer. Pumps, focus and energy are all good. Not overly stimmed, but enough to keep you going through the entire workout. Def one of the best PWOs on the market. Highly recommended!

MrMakAttack's Rating

overhuman's Rating

I just loved it. Pump: 8/10 Focus:8/10 Energy:7/10 Crash (From1 to 5): 2 My only complain is that it isnt as energy sustained as otherPWO.