RSP Nutrition ReGen BCAA Reviews

Anytime BCAA Powder designed to Increase Strength, Hydration, Pump and Recovery*

Raspberry Lemonade

taylorjake8585's Rating
Watermelon

taylorjake8585 did not leave a written review for this product.

Jammer02xd's Rating

Love the formula for this! I picked up pomegranate because of the sale but the flavor just isn't for me. Definitely go for the watermelon or raspberry limeade.

anandagirl's Rating

As with some BCAA's it foams up a little and takes a little time to actually dissolve, but give it a couple minutes and it's good. Of course, I tend to mix mine with less water to make the flavor stronger, but that doesn't help with dissolving. The flavor is nice, but subtle and with the Raspberry Lemonade, I would have enjoyed more of a tart flavor as I didn't get much of the lemon, but it's great mixed with a little vitamin C. One of my favorite parts of this BCAA is the coconut water - you can taste it a little, but I happen to like coconut water, and I love how well it keeps me hydrated. This BCAA is good before, during and after workouts, especially cardio workouts! Looking forward to using this in the heat of the summer to keep me hydrated!

superbry38's Rating

As the day wears on you need something to help you make it through the days and nights!! This is it!!

Jehadalnabeeh's Rating

Jehadalnabeeh did not leave a written review for this product.

carnevale3522's Rating

I really wish they would bring back the Fruit Punch flavor, it was the best.

loeric's Rating

This product has been a great addition to my supplmenet intake. It helps with endurance and muscle recovery. With two-a-days between physical therpay for a torn ACL and doing upper body workouts in the afternoon, i needed something that would help me get through my workouts and still have energy for work and daily activities. Regen BCAA has done just that, not to mention how good the flavor tastes.

hpdrury's Rating

Okay, I'm going to be real with you. I don't notice a huge difference in my performance but I DO notice a huge difference in my cravings when I'm in prep/in a deficit. BCAAs help IMMENSELY. That being said, this flavor isn't my favorite. It tastes metallic to me, like they overdid it on the red dye. I'm still going to use it but I'm not going to like it lol.

Wedgylx's Rating

Great stuff, great price! RSP has never let me down. Lemon Lime tastes a bit like lemon lime gatorade. Watermelon is good too - neither is overly sweet which can upset my stomach during a hard workout.

princessFionaM's Rating
Lemon Lime

Great way to stop you from passing out from intense circuits. Seriously recovers my body before I throw up. Besides my terrifying workouts this stuff is best on my off days and pomegranate is solo good!

SophieTee's Rating
Watermelon

I noticed in 2 weeks of using Regen that my recovery time was better and soreness was not as bad even on upper body days. My muscles were not as fatigued during the workouts when drinking it during.

IHartCaroline's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Love mixing this in my water everyday. I can see and feel the difference it has on my body. I am recovered faster ave able to keep going on those tough to finish moments.

CaroShruggs's Rating
Lemon Lime

My gym partner would drink this every time we workout. She has fruit punch and lemon lime and when drank some I had to get my own. It so good it should come as premade drink at the store. It really helps me when I feel I can't no more. I love it!

youngness's Rating
Watermelon

youngness did not leave a written review for this product.

katnish's Rating

Noticeable muscle recovery and tastes like natural pomegranate.

BigCityGibs's Rating
Watermelon

Best quality with good dosage. not too sweet and easy to stir. Instant endurance boost intra workout. Would recommend.

dollfacetracey's Rating
Watermelon

Amazing flavor and a great mix with several other pre workouts and beverages.

superflyups's Rating
Watermelon

this needs to be pre made into a drink off the shelf. Too good.

kgutwein's Rating

I have tried the fruit punch flavor and the watermelon flavor. Overall, a decent taste and it mixes well. I drink it during and after my workouts as well as on my off days. I can definitely tell that it helps my energy levels.

reynaroque's Rating

Watermelon Flavor, didn't like the taste. Did the job though.