RSP Nutrition L-Carnitine Reviews

Designed To Convert Fat Into Energy And Promote An Increased Metabolism!*

AndrewMccormic's Rating

This product has helped me a lot with maintaining my weight... I usually gain weight quick and it’s hard for me to lose it. Using l-carnitine it has been easier to control my weight.

AntonioPalmerz's Rating

I am losing weight with the help of L-carnitine and I am so happy about that.

JohannaFitWorld's Rating

I have been taking this product for about 2 months now and I noticed that my body fat has gone down a lot since taking this product.

BobbieFit's Rating

love love love l carnitine because its actually a product that works! It gives me energy and helps me build my muscles!

taydebo's Rating

I love this stuff! I follow a training blog and they had recommended this product. So glad they did! It's a MUST with my supplement regimen. (make sure to eat with carbs for best effectiveness) I take it before my workout and I've noticed a great amount of change with muscle growth and fat burn!

JanaGarcia's Rating

. I have lost weight and gained a lot more energy so I will continue to buy this product.

CrystalFitGirl's Rating

lcarnitine has helped me build muscle, and it has also helped me with my energy. I highly recommend this product.

BeatriceFitt's Rating

this product has helped me with my workouts big time. I have noticed that I am losing weight and I am able to lift more weight.

DorisFitt's Rating

This has helped me lose some fat plus I am gaining more muscles and everyone can see it. I would recommend to everyone trying to lose that extra fat.

bubblybabii's Rating

lcarnitine has helped me lose weight that I didn't want and gain it in energy! I am feeling like a new person..I highly recommend this product!

seangotthis's Rating

I am able to lift more weights in the gym with l carnitine...love it!

THEVILLANN's Rating

I am very happy with the results I got with lcarnitine.. I have lost weight and feel amazing

GlendaFitLife's Rating

This is a really good supplement to take that gives a lot of energy and helps with recovery!

FannieCaldwell's Rating

l carnitine is great to take before the gym! it helps me lose more fat and I love it!!!

KariValdez's Rating

I recommend this product. RSP did great with this product!!Great way to cut down fat!

CONNERR's Rating

I highly recommend this product. RSP did great with this product. Great way to cut down fat!

DebFitLife's Rating

I am very satisfied with l-carnitine! I absolutely love it and it is a great product!

SoniaMiles's Rating

Great way to start your weight loss. It has helped me a lot!

JessicaWilkins's Rating

I have been using this for a few weeks and have seen results. Helps me get leaner and I will continue to use it to see how much it helps me in the months ahead.

AgnesBailey's Rating

L-carnitine has lived up to its word. It works great! I recommend it!