RSP Nutrition L-Carnitine Reviews

Designed To Convert Fat Into Energy And Promote An Increased Metabolism!*

ronnieburns's Rating

I noticed accelerated fat loss when I started stacking l-carnitine with my fat burner. A lot more beneficial when converting more fat into energy.

sallyHealthy's Rating

Love the boost of energy it helps along with my pre workout. It's the icing on the cake. I feel much more accomplished over the last few weeks taking l-carnitine.

Trallen09's Rating

I added this to my cycle where I take once or twice a day. Usually morning and pre training. This has really been the x factor in my times of shredding fat. Very good product and highly recommended.

Henwiggles's Rating

Amazing stuff! I use it every day before cardio

houseofNate's Rating

I kind of enjoy the aftertaste makes me feel fat is burning as soon as I take it. Best time I noticed for results is morning time and before working out.

AndreaButlerL59's Rating

Carnitine has been so beneficial to my training especially in the mornings and for cardio. I sweat so much but it works wonderful. I lost about twenty pounds with 4-5 times a week working out.

sudhir9050's Rating

I placed an order on 14 may from India . After almost 3 Weeks of not receiving my Order I reached out to Customer Service. But they were not listening to me, instead they just kept sending me Template Response Emails about my Order and their Terms and Conditions to what should happen. When I looked up the tracking number they gave me it says that it can't be tracked outside usa. For tracking the dhl is asking for the local tracking number which the bodybuilding.com is not providing to me. I think they never sent it to me.When I asked for a Refund, they insisted that it was sent and they refuse a Refund until the Product's back in their Warehouse which it never left in the first place! All I say is, it's a RIP OFF Company. I will never order from them again and I hope that Consumer Affairs Investigates them and closes them down. Their Terms and Conditions are not acceptable, not Customer Friendly and their Customer Service is very bad. I will never Order from them, that's for sure.

blade42's Rating

I love this product! I use it before every cardio or lifting session to give me a little added boost in fat burning. I've been using RSP for a while now and I've dropped almost 30 lbs of fat.

ayyhann18's Rating

ayyhann18 did not leave a written review for this product.

LudwigFitness's Rating

L-carnatine is one of the products that keeps me shredded year around I use it during prep show and also on my off season. I recommend this product to anyone out there fighting for the single body fat digits! It's a great product to take before your cardio/workouts!

bacaz3's Rating

Does what it says, very happy with this product

adomeragic's Rating

I took L-Carnitine to expedite my fat loss so I combined it with QuadraLean. I did take QuadraLean by it self before so I could tell that stacking it with L-Carnitine did improve my results and had a favorable effect. I had more energy then before and I noticed that I had improved memory and focus so it made me both productive at work and at the gym. I lost a good amount of fat around my stomach which is the hardest for me to loose so I was super happy. I took three pills a day, once upon waking up, once before lunch, and once before working out. At the fairly inexpensive price, this supplement is definitely worth using as a daily staple.

jessicaorosz's Rating

I've been stacking this with Quadralean. I've noticed results around my waistline and areas of my body that gave been trouble spots during my weight loss journey. I do feel this product has helped my metabolism and results. I've tried other stacks and combinations but haven't found ones that pair as well as these. I take 1 pill 3x per day around my meals.

Johnny37lfc's Rating

Not sure my energy levels have increased, however based on research and reviews the product has some nutritional value. I normal take 2-Tablets per day, mixed with CLA and then have a serving of Amino Lean at a select point in the day, normally an hour or so before workout...As an additional Omega Lean by RSP after lunch or meals. Seems a large mix, but all of them have that nutritional benefit as well as what they claim to do for workouts and weight loss. Only 3-Weeks in, so lets see what sort of results come.

soulsergeant's Rating

Although I retired from bodybuilding competition, I still like to have a physique that stands out . Fat loss is a bit harder from me now so I look for proven supplements that can help me reach my goal. L-Carnitine is well researched and proven to aid in energy and fat Loss combined with disciplined training and diet. This product has a permanent slot in my gym Bag!

mdennis06103's Rating

I took this product while on my prep. It's a great product for the assistance of fat loss. I took this prior to cardio, training and before my last meal. L-Carnitine allows your body to more efficiently use fat as a fuel source. I had a notice difference in my energy levels while training and energy levels are at a premium while in a caloric deficit!

Ewelch21's Rating

I love this product! Paired with CLA and Quadra Lean I have much more energy and more productive workouts. I love RSP!!!

Rorabek's Rating

Did not receive the product, was lost in the road

Tylerstheman's Rating

Great product for cutting weight and looking lean for the summer, noticed fat loss within a couple weeks

KellyeVieten's Rating

I really like this product. I feel it helps me recover and feel energized through my workout without the stimulation from others. Highly recommend